Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jobs that must be prioritized  (Read 240 times)
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:17:05 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 02:00:55 PM by Mhd-Bobbi

In your opinion, to run an ICO project, are there other sequences that do the work below?
1.Bounty
2.Airdrop
3.Signature

Are there other opinions about the above sequence.
If there are deficiencies, give your opinion? may be useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitImpact

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

I think you're mistaken. Signature is usually part of a bounty campaign. The average bounty campaign is usually split into the following: Signature campaign, article writing, youtube videos, twitter retweets & likes, Medium claps, etc. A fixed percentage would be offered to each campaign, and users would receive stakes, and the total tokens allocated for bounty would then be distributed accordingly.

For an airdrop campaign, you could launch it after the bounty campaign, to attract new investors.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

I think you're mistaken. Signature is usually part of a bounty campaign. The average bounty campaign is usually split into the following: Signature campaign, article writing, youtube videos, twitter retweets & likes, Medium claps, etc. A fixed percentage would be offered to each campaign, and users would receive stakes, and the total tokens allocated for bounty would then be distributed accordingly.

For an airdrop campaign, you could launch it after the bounty campaign, to attract new investors.
That is a need to be understood and discussed, even though I have asked the question, "If there are deficiencies, give your opinion?"
I made this question, so some of my friends did not misunderstand,
Thank you, Master, for saying I was wrong. Grin Grin
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

Yes signature is part of a bounty campaign, but airdrop is frequently part of a bounty campaign too. By the way, signatures is one of the most profitable bounty tasks unlike airdrop.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
BitImpact

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

That is a need to be understood and discussed, even though I have asked the question, "If there are deficiencies, give your opinion?"

Sorry, perhaps I didn't state my opinion clearly. Signature campaign is part of the bounty campaign, and most ICOs usually launch it at the start to gain supporters. Airdrops can be performed AFTER the bounty campaign, perhaps to reward users for performing specific tasks, perhaps hodling your tokens, or downloading your app (if you have one).

Hope it's clear  Grin Grin
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

Sorry, perhaps I didn't state my opinion clearly. Signature campaign is part of the bounty campaign, and most ICOs usually launch it at the start to gain supporters. Airdrops can be performed AFTER the bounty campaign, perhaps to reward users for performing specific tasks, perhaps hodling your tokens, or downloading your app (if you have one).

Hope it's clear  Grin Grin

It's nice to be able to share a teacher Wink, with me opening this discussion so that beginners can understand the work they have to do early, because there are still many of them who don't understand what they are going to do.
The teacher's explanation above may be useful. thanks.  Smiley Kiss
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:02:08 PM
Merited by pawel7777 (1)

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 1
actually make something

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 2
make something that needs to be made.

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 3
dont use the main bitcoin categories, keep it in altcoin section

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 4
care less about spamming for adoption
if its any good people will flock to it naturally

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 5
stop using such big writing

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

Yes i think you are right here. There are more way to prioritized a campaign. Actually is more attractive to everybody as there is low work and so far more people connect it easily. So the more they connected the more it goes to investors. So everything is more import to promote a bounty campaign.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

Yes signature is part of a bounty campaign, but airdrop is frequently part of a bounty campaign too. By the way, signatures is one of the most profitable bounty tasks unlike airdrop.

Nope,these days developers are starting to reduce the trust from signature campaign to the social media campaigns and article making.because they have learned the spamming this forum has,and investors are not satisfied about the outcome from the forum posting.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

I think that traditional ways of advertising on this forum like signature campaigns are not effective for altcoins. Most forum members tend to ignore new altcoin projects simply because there's too many of them and most of them are utterly useless.

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 1
actually make something

ICO PRIORITY JOB NUMBER 2
make something that needs to be made.

Exactly!
If you create something different that will make the thread alive without any advertising or paying people for bumps, you'll get the word out for free.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:14:52 PM

Nope,these days developers are starting to reduce the trust from signature campaign to the social media campaigns and article making.because they have learned the spamming this forum has,and investors are not satisfied about the outcome from the forum posting.
Manager Bounty Yahoo62278 had a chance to propose to theymos. 'To hold the signature bounty, but it was rejected.
now I understand why he proposed such a thing. I think so too. Social media is more effective in disseminating ICO news / information to the public.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

Manager Bounty Yahoo62278 had a chance to propose to theymos. 'To hold the signature bounty, but it was rejected.
now I understand why he proposed such a thing. I think so too. Social media is more effective in disseminating ICO news / information to the public.
I think content creation and YouTube videos are the most effective ways out of all the others in bounties (alongside ICO Review sites—which have actually become investors go–to sites to check new promising ICOs—and advertisement on important crypto sites like CoinMarketCap). Social Media is not any better than signature campaigns.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

Well Signature Campaign, Airdrop, are all part of Bounty Campaigns that's for sure but I think there are Signature Campaigns that are paying Bitcoins and Dollar I really think that there are a whole different Signature Campaigns, The part that is paying token at the end of the bounty campaign and the campaign that are paying with bitcoin or fiat money that is continue's with their services I really think it is up to you to prioritize the other one and because the signature campaign that is paying with bitcoin and fiat money has a limited side and not all can really join them there is still a coincidence part that you can sure choose, And sure thing all that are not valid to cooperate with these said campaign will then choose the bounty campaign that is paying with tokens at the end of the ICO.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

I think that trading is a good way to earn good money if you can do this carefull and wisely. To my mind, it is the best way to earn if you know how to do this and follow the tips of traders

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

In your opinion, to run an ICO project, are there other sequences that do the work below?
1.Bounty
2.Airdrop
3.Signature

Bounty and signature are the same but when speaking of bounty it  has many categories signature and airdrop is one of them. Under bounty you can do a youtube also a telegram bounty and if your into artwork you can make one of it is in the category

All and all bouty is usefull but I would say joining the 2 and 3 option of yours is the best but if your picking one of them pick signature and is two of them airdrop and signature of the same ICO for it is much better for high value earnings.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

1.Bounty
2.Airdrop
3.Signature

I think if you are planning to make a good project you’d better to focus more on making a real project so you can attract more investors, and the list you are provided is just for a marketing strategy of one ICO but in general you must still have a very useful project in order for you to succeed.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

1.Bounty
2.Airdrop
3.Signature

to run the ico project some of these things can now be used as a way to get profit. but look if the signature is in the bounty. so the bounty and signature are a commonality, and that can be used as a step to succeed ico.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

You are wrong, there are only 2 part, bounty and airdrop. Signatures is part of bounty champaign. Of course we must prioritize bounty because we must do some job every week, different with airdop only do small task then wait until the distribution. In bounty champaign, the best part is translater because we can earn so much money from there.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

For a successful ICO, having a solid marketing team and budget is much more important than a bounty. If you don't have the budget to properly market your project, then you are simply going to fail to reach investors and gain any sort of useful investment. Bounty should be part of this huge marketing plan, but definitely not the major focus.
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:38:54 PM

1.Bounty
2.Airdrop
3.Signature

Signature is implied in Bounty campaigns and Airdrops are most likely have in common with the Bounty campaigns too. You are only talking about promotion of ICO in Social Media Sites, BCT Forum, and content creation, which is indeed the most easiest way to promote your project. Yet, if you really want to have a successful project, you must also do your best to talk to your investors and talk to any companies who wants to have a partnership with. Hence, their company might help you promote your ICO project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: