Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinkite shipping bug?  (Read 118 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

I just checked my email by chance and I found that I have received a new package in my Shipito (reship company) account.

I went to check, and from the outside of the package (they took pictures), It seems like the package contain 3 USB OpenDime. The date mentioned is also 2017.

The weird thing is that I ordered OpenDime in 2017 and ended up selling them a user in the forums (which I believe now have red trust and got banned).

I checked with Shipito, and the pictures of the old package and the new package do not match. In other words, It's a new package and not a bug from Shipito.

I will probably contact the Coinkite support, but I want to know If any of you here, experienced something similar as It could be a problem in their system? (that wouldn't make much sense either because what are the chances that they sent me 2 packages in 2017, and only one arrived back then and now the second one arrives?)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████