Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:27:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Considering to make one  (Read 88 times)
JPPfra (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

Hi guys,

I'm the CEO of a company providing industry 4.0 solutions for construction industry mainly dealing with safety and productivity issues (cad42.com). We started to think about using bitcoin in order to verify and timestamp our customer safety data. The goal is to make our data trustful and unchangeable by our customers/employees that could be tempted to do that if there is an issue which is investigated by the police.

So the idea is to store the sha-256 of an extract of our database every day inside of a block.

We already did a regular seed round and because the last months have been good, we are considering making a serie A round for 3M€. We are wondering if an ICO would make sense.

The first question I ask myself, are the Equity Tokens legal in Europe ? Do you have examples of white papers from EU companies that have done that ? Our company is a French one.

If it's not possible, can we imagine to pay the investors every year for the storage services provided by the currency. Therefore the owners of token would receive every year an amount of money directly correlated with the company activity.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: