Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone who can make video  (Read 173 times)
barrystark (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

Hello,im loong for someone who can create video for me,  please pm me, i will pay you 0.1 btc per video
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

I highly advise anyone to be cautious when trading with this user. Don't do any work if the BTC hasn't been secured with an escrow service.

They have an history of wrongdoing by selling accounts on a regular basis. This practice allows scams and scammers to thrive on the forum.
barrystark (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

I highly advise anyone to be cautious when trading with this user. Don't do any work if the BTC hasn't been secured with an escrow service.

They have an history of wrongdoing by selling accounts on a regular basis. This practice allows scams and scammers to thrive on the forum.

Reported for  FUD 
Enjoy your ban
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

Please send me a PM with further details about the video requirements, this is likely something I can do for you.
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

Hello. Our team can create video. Please, contact me on telegram @mcay10. Thanks
InfinyTank

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:31:51 AM

I can make you a video, PM me!
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

As said by a Legendary Member here on bitcointalk, "Don't do any work if the BTC hasn't been secured with an escrow service" means you must have an intermediary first before doing anything. This is not an FUD but just a fact. Refrain OP for stating that this is an FUD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: