Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCC] StakeCubeCoin | The most advanced staking ecosystem | PoS/MN | 🔥  (Read 24607 times)
Sandude

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

I had 2FA then and now.That is the case
Over 130 000$ was stolen from 22 people. Me and 3 of them had 2FA all of the time.
This is not something that can be  silenced.

Company do not help victims and they they pass the buck on us.

Before the first payment, you could not know that there is no veryfication link.We had no right to know that the page without 2Fa is so full of holes

There was also no recapcha. Operating the brutalforce method hacker will not break the 2fa.But he will know my password
because 2fa veryfication appears in a next window after entering the correct username and password. This is the algorithm of SC.
In other words, SC is still a password farm for emaill and passwords.

This is not compliant with the standards and they did not report data theft  anywhere. This is incompatible with EU law.
And that's why I think they did not do everything right.

You did not even tell us your nickname to investigate your claim, which in my opinion is very suspicious...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Over 130 000$ was stolen from 22 people. Me and 3 of them had 2FA all of the time.
This is not something that can be  silenced.

Before the first payment, you could not know that there is no veryfication link.We had no right to know that the page without 2Fa is so full of holes

There was also no recapcha. Operating the brutalforce method hacker will not break the 2fa.But he will know my password
because 2fa veryfication appears in a next window after entering the correct username and password. This is the algorithm of SC.

This is not compliant with the standards and they did not report data theft  anywhere. This is incompatible with EU law.

You did not even tell us your nickname to investigate your claim, which in my opinion is very suspicious...

The platform has suffered some setbacks in recent times, but I commend the team immensely for atleast getting to the root of the problem and fixing it as well as putting measures to ensure it doesn't happen again
kryrek

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 08:52:04 AM by kryrek

What is wrong with you? Cheesy I hope you find other hobbies...

I have but I am temporarily missing cash for them. Accidentally.

Mondillo

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

This is not the full truth
https://zapodaj.net/images/619594534b161.png

I also send you screen and transaction numbers. Monday morning before 8:00 UTC+01:00 I was at work and I can prove that I did not log in from any of the computers there and make withdraw.

https://zapodaj.net/images/aeea30571483b.png

Please don't FUD ..... you have 6 or 7 Discord Accounts for this shit...sorry but now is enough...https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452072197759172608/498858909344464896/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452072197759172608/499904493949943818/unknown.png . I reported you also....

1. I did not have a permanent account on discord before. I did not give an e-mail .That's why I had different numbers  when I logged in again

What is wrong with you? Cheesy I hope you find other hobbies...

I have but I am temporarily missing cash for them. Accidentally.
In spite of your sneer, I think that it should not be that someone can check my password with BF even if he fails to break 2FA.

use 2fa next time and dont cry here because YOU was stupid.
the whole project is so great and your just shitposting here to whole time. they already help you all in discord and if you get hacked because you dont use 2fa even if its possible is not the fault of someone else.
ITS YOUR FAULT 100%.

so please stop crying here in the btctalk ann. if you want help you get it in discord. and nobody can give you coins back that you or someone else send out of your account. 
so just use 2fa from now. everybody learn one day.
Soran01

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 05:48:52 AM by Soran01

Do not call me stupid.I trusted the company and I was robbed just because I had a phone in repair and I do not use the only one extra security option. That is stupid.

This is not something that can be  silenced.

This is not compliant with the standards and they did not report data theft  anywhere. This is incompatible with EU law.

Please don't FUD ..... you have 6 or 7 Discord Accounts for this shit...sorry but now is enough...https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452072197759172608/498858909344464896/unknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452072197759172608/499904493949943818/unknown.png . I reported you also....

And the other Lie ....130000 $ ... that would have been almost the half pool at the time (12800 USER , 57 BTC in the Cube) , but everyone can now see for yourself how much is still in the pool and Check this FUD .... https://stakecube.net/analytics.php

And the Next : That 2FA should be activated, was already said weeks before again and again. (See Discord) It is your responsibility to do so too. They even gave you different options for security. (Mail, Google Auth) Just as any normal stock market does (compatible with EU law, see https://anycoindirect.eu/ for example). But maybe it's better to force people to use it because they are too irresponsible ? It is not for nothing the security point in your account! (if you really have an account, i don't know)

Hello Peoples,  that  is us Forum-Troll , best way , ignore him Smiley . I do not say that there were no problems but the SC-Team had nonestop worked at it, the safety as well as the performance increased and the user must now use 2FA for Withdrawel to minimize irresponsible behavior. Unfortunately, many of the points he addressed are lies, so I'm reported him.

I think many Coin providers are struggling with the problem. Not just the technical if it grows fast, even those of people of this kind. Personally, I will ignore him as well. My tip to you, Researche self. The Best Place to this is Discord, here are mostly over 800 User Online  and of course StakeCube.net .

Best Greets
Soran

Edit: That's my last Message to this Theme and they is not for kryrek  (I ignore him from now on and therefore do not read what he writes anymore) only for you.
DIXxX

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

the whole project is so great and your just shitposting here to whole time. they already help you all in discord and if you get hacked because you dont use 2fa even if its possible is not the fault of someone else.
ITS YOUR FAULT 100%.

so please stop crying here in the btctalk ann. if you want help you get it in discord. and nobody can give you coins back that you or someone else send out of your account.  

Do not call me stupid.I trusted the company and I was robbed just because I had a phone in repair and I do not use the only one extra security option. That is stupid.

Can not stop a thief in  own yard 20 or more times in a row .Thats stupid.

Telling me that  I'm a suspect becouse i dont  send nickname (2 days after I did it and their promise that their are taking care of my case.) Thats stupid.

Appropriate services will assess Is the fault Is only on my side.

Treating me like an idiot by administrations and the community in a situation where nightmare was done properly and I feel aggrieved by the lack of professionalism of the company. This is not stupid. This is some fucking dream.

Page without capcha,comodo or rejection after unsuccessful attempts in 2018 is stupid .
Not reporting the data theft o my personal data to right place. Is very stupid and breaks my rights as European citizens.

Thats is fucking stupid

and any other  rotating currencies  I could not fucking know that there was no verification before I commissioned the payment

You talk like classic scammer would. You talk and understand page and logon security, yet you do not set 2fa even though you see that some increase in security can be done to the site. Prior to that you do not inform and contact administration about it. Regardless, YOU chose to transfer crypto to that page and now its someone else's fault when "hack" occurred. Don't be a dushbag...take your losses like a man and learn something out of it...

My experience on StakeCube is super quality and responsibility of the devs and ppl involved in running SC. I aint shilling, my stakes there are just minuscule, but all I can say is team keep it up!
kryrek

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 08:52:37 AM by kryrek

Who is responsible for data security .Who has more information, tools and experience to protect data

1.Just USER . (In that case, you're both right and I'm a trolling now)
2.A company that processes data.(In that case, you're trolling me.)
3.User and company must protect the data together (Lack of 2FA is just one of the elements . Both sides comes a cropper).

I just wanted to show that the user should not have 100% foult for such an event.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

I have a question. Use of logic , not emotions.

Who is responsible for data security  . Who, according to law, must report such events.
Who has more information, tools and experience to protect data

1.Just USER . (In that case, you're both right and I'm a trolling now)
2.A company that processes data.(In that case, you're trolling me.)
3.User and company must protect the data together (Lack of 2FA is just one of the elements . Both sides comes a cropper).

I just wanted to show that the user should not have 100% foult for such an event.

Get on with it bro, you should have done due diligence to use 2FA, the team or Devs can't activate that for you because it's an extra layer of security performed by the user of the Account and can only be done from the user end.
Scholles

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

ITS YOUR FAULT 100%.

Can not stop a thief in  own yard 20 or more times in a row .Thats stupid.

Telling me that  I'm a suspect becouse i dont  send nickname (2 days after I did it and their promise that their are taking care of my case.) Thats stupid.

Appropriate services will assess Is the fault Is only on my side.

Treating me like an idiot by administrations and the community in a situation where nightmare was done properly and I feel aggrieved by the lack of professionalism of the company. This is not stupid. This is some fucking dream.

Page without capcha,comodo or rejection after unsuccessful attempts in 2018 is stupid .
Not reporting the data theft o my personal data to right place. Is very stupid and breaks my rights as European citizens.

Thats is fucking stupid

and any other  rotating currencies  I could not fucking know that there was no verification before I commissioned the payment

You talk like classic scammer would. You talk and understand page and logon security, yet you do not set 2fa even though you see that some increase in security can be done to the site. Prior to that you do not inform and contact administration about it. Regardless, YOU chose to transfer crypto to that page and now its someone else's fault when "hack" occurred. Don't be a dushbag...take your losses like a man and learn something out of it...

My experience on StakeCube is super quality and responsibility of the devs and ppl involved in running SC. I aint shilling, my stakes there are just minuscule, but all I can say is team keep it up!

Sincerely there is no point arguing this anymore with kryrek, I have also experienced nothing but absolutely excellent service on StakeCube platform, I have my extra layer of 2FA security which is still be advised to all new users.
Soran01

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:51:29 AM

And the next good thing Smiley Masternode Hosting (PSC) started today Smiley and i like it, simple steps for the Hosting . Now i wait for the comming own Exchange with SCC  Tradingpairs. Wink

It's the fastest development I've ever experienced. Smiley
IrishGirl710

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

The most amazing staking/masternode website I have ever used!! Withdraws take minutes even from a masternode seat Cool Shocked I loaded up 2 Masternodes for $SCC also! Don't miss the fun everyone

StakeCube:
https://stakecube.net/?team=IrishGirlCrypto

Discord- https://discord.gg/bqRm6mW

Can Buy $SCC from- https://crex24.com/?refid=q2qyshro4x52vywxwqc5
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

All the wallets went offline for the security reason because they told that 300k SCC coin were stolen and dumped on crex24. They also mentioned coins were stolen from wallet directly not by website. You can check their discord page for further updates.
Scholles

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

The most amazing staking/masternode website I have ever used!! Withdraws take minutes even from a masternode seat Cool Shocked I loaded up 2 Masternodes for $SCC also! Don't miss the fun everyone

StakeCube:
https://stakecube.net/?team=IrishGirlCrypto

Discord- https://discord.gg/bqRm6mW

Can Buy $SCC from- https://crex24.com/?refid=q2qyshro4x52vywxwqc5

So far I have been very satisfied with the shared Masternode services I have recieved on this platform which makes it amongst the best from other smn platforms I have used too.
Scholles

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

All the wallets went offline for the security reason because they told that 300k SCC coin were stolen and dumped on crex24. They also mentioned coins were stolen from wallet directly not by website. You can check their discord page for further updates.

These security breaches is beginning to become rampant, we hope the team and dev of Stakecube can increase security and have this sorted out once and for all
serhanni

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

These security breaches is beginning to become rampant, we hope the team and dev of Stakecube can increase security and have this sorted out once and for all
I hope so... It is a really good platform with some solid projects like shared dash masternode, bitbean staking pool, etc. I have some balances on there but because of risk factors I can not send all of my portfolio.
Ruslan5001

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

Good day I can not log in to your account. Kazakhstan provider blocks the website. Cry Cry Cry Cry
serhanni

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Bad news for stakecube users. They told that some of the staking pools (not masternodes) were affected too and following wallets had affected by security breach.

The entire following Coins, not locked up in running (shared) masternodes, were stolen from us:
BITG, BND, BWS, CCC, CFL, DASH, DEV, KYD, LGS, LPC, NAV, PHON, PIVX, PRJ and ZEST
Not affected: APR, BITB, BOXY, CROP, DC, DFT, EMB, GPKR, IC, MMO, PENG, RDD, SHARD, SPD, SYNX, TRBO, VSX, WAGE, XBR
Totaling in value almost 13 BTC.
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Bad news for stakecube users. They told that some of the staking pools (not masternodes) were affected too and following wallets had affected by security breach.

The entire following Coins, not locked up in running (shared) masternodes, were stolen from us:
BITG, BND, BWS, CCC, CFL, DASH, DEV, KYD, LGS, LPC, NAV, PHON, PIVX, PRJ and ZEST
Not affected: APR, BITB, BOXY, CROP, DC, DFT, EMB, GPKR, IC, MMO, PENG, RDD, SHARD, SPD, SYNX, TRBO, VSX, WAGE, XBR
Totaling in value almost 13 BTC.

This is a very negative news and according to the stream of rage that is now going on the network, or they compensate their users for losses, or the users will leave and the project will closed. Gross violation of security by the team. Saved money and as a result the project will simply close.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

SCC is the all-purpose coin when it comes to staking, masternode hosting, exchange and mining.
The coin supports various functions in the in-house POS pool with over 20 different coins and various shared masternodes and private masternodes. SCC brings new ideas that other projects have never had. I believe in the active and active operation of the dev team.
I will join!
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

SCC is the all-purpose coin when it comes to staking, masternode hosting, exchange and mining.
The coin supports various functions in the in-house POS pool with over 20 different coins and various shared masternodes and private masternodes. SCC brings new ideas that other projects have never had. I believe in the active and active operation of the dev team.
I will join!

very relevant your post and especially very credible  Cheesy

i don't understand how they can be hacked, almost all coins have the "unlock only for staking" fonction and sending coin require password

it's bullshit, im sure its an inside job as always
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: