Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCC] StakeCubeCoin | The most advanced staking ecosystem | PoS/MN | 🔥  (Read 24607 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 12:12:49 AM

I have been in this project since the start and all I can say about this project is positive things. The team are quick to respond, quick to fix any problems with the platform and always looking to improve their platform. I have several coins staking on here and what I really like is that you can have coins in sell orders and still earn stakes. Also I really like the interest feature for BTC, LTC, DASH and Doge.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 05:31:19 PM

GET OUT OF THIS SHIT AND SCAM PROJECT

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:14:58 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2020, 09:23:49 PM by bitbay84

Are you related to this hacker group? Huh

After 2 days of looking what happend, analysing and reading discord and telegram chat i have seen few things:

There is no doubt that the stakecube situation is bad. But is not tragic. SC recovered after 2018 hack so i not have doubt that this time they will recover aswell.
Responsible for this is a hacker who has broken in and insufficient security. Such a crime in the civilized world is punishable by imprisonment. We are constantly observing hacker attacks on other exchanges, state institutions and many other places, so do not blame Stakecube for this situation!

If crex24 stopped scc trading and blocked deposits / withdrawals then the situation would be much easier. Other exchanges did this quickly and efficiently after contact from the SC team. Without doing so, Crex consciously participates in money laundering!

The order book was not large, it was about 0.3 BTC when the hacker sold the stolen coins. From what I saw, a 2 sat buy order appeared just before the dump itself and it was a 99% hacker offer. After this transaction (where theoretically the coins have changed owner) the hacker complicates the situation using trading bots. There was also an influx of new people (on discord and telegram) who claimed they had bought scc legally and this is a problem of SC, not Crex or theirs. This is a manipulation of hacker! Which steals now from people trading on crex!

I have low buy order on scc since long time and i checked my all orders everyday (not only scc and not only crex XD)... thes day when hack happend it was not many low buy orders.. Book was thin, and maybe 20-30k scc can dump price to 1sat. So it was set those evening.. i not have evidence but this is my opinion, i seen few hacks and scheme is almost the same. They steal coins or exploit chain to create new coins, they dump to wash trade /change owner/ on exchange and using multiacounts complaining that they bought worthless coins trying to swap them 1:1.

Unfortunately, many people joined this lousy party, but they should not blame the SC Team for it. They have their own mind and see the chart - and this obliges them to check what is happening before buying.

In my opinion, the best solution would be to restore the balance of scc wallets from before the hack. 1 Million scc (this was users funds not SC) at a pre-hack price was 207K USD! And the rest of the damage is a small thing comparing to this.

I found this interesting chat on Stakecube discord..
it looks like group of people done this hack, dump, pump and dump again because book was thin.

https://i.imgur.com/npskm9V.png
https://i.imgur.com/qKQTFjG.png
https://i.imgur.com/BjeiApz.png
https://i.imgur.com/REy9uNW.png
https://i.imgur.com/tQCQuA2.png
https://i.imgur.com/wnv4S3m.png
https://i.imgur.com/FKN3cgA.png
https://i.imgur.com/ibRRqfn.png

sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:11:48 PM

After 2 days of looking what happend, analysing and reading discord and telegram chat i have seen few things:

I agree that a roll back is not a bad idea and actually necessary. A lot of the new comers that bought and sold during the Crex24 shenanigans only have one thing on their mind and that is their profits. I understand profits are a large reason for anyone to buy any coin but it is hardly the only reason for those who are interested in a project. The large majority of people who seek to thwart the rollback are most interested in profits over anything. This means they could care less about the site or project as a whole, that of which a rollback seeks to bolster and ultimately promote the longevity of.

As for those who say they did not know there was a hack. I am sure this may hold true for a very small amount of people, and I mean very small. For the majority, they had to have known. Research is a large part of buying and selling crytpo. If I went on Crex and saw the amount of orders being placed, like what was witnessed yesterday, I would undoubtedly be curious as to why. I would not buy a coin being dumped to that degree without going on to discord to figure out what is happening. Any decent trader who cares about their money is going to do the same.

Anyway, that is my two cents. Take it as you will.
bitbay84

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:36:23 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2020, 08:57:52 AM by bitbay84

Anyway, that is my two cents. Take it as you will.

Very accurate opinion, I agree with it 100%. Everyone should check what they are buying.

BTW this is how scc chart looks on crex right now - posting here for others, saving evidence for future.
https://i.imgur.com/qmrj8sq.pnG

And it is interesting that this guy that was very active after hack join discord 3 days after first hack in 24 october 2018, not chating since 16 months, and start talking after so long?

Coincidance?
https://i.imgur.com/g2xfBSo.png

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 11:33:48 PM

I'm still going to support StakeCube as the team have returned all the coins that were stolen and have now implemented more security that should prevent this happening again in the future. Not many projects would do this but StakeCube have now done this on two occasions and hopefully this will be the last. It just shows that the team are trustful and want StakeCube to succeed for the long term unlike a lot of other projects which are just after short term gains and run off. A lot of projects would of used this hack to exit but StakeCube is still here and has returned all the coins stolen. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 11:06:27 PM

The SCC wallet update has been released and its a mandatory update so please make sure you update your wallets asap. The team is giving everyone enough time to update so try and update asap. I suggest that you all join their Discord server to stay up to date or follow them on Twitter.

I'm surprised that the price is holding up well after the hack as normally the market reacts differently and normally there is a sell off but not with SCC which is good to see and shows that there is a lot of support for this project.

bitbay84

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:56:51 AM

RECENT STAKECUBE ANNOUNCMENT FROM 28 FEBRUARY 2020

stakecube.net:
SCC markets are open again, but the wallet will stay under maintenance as we are testing a new wallet integration for PoS coins, starting with SCC (similar to hot/cold we already have for pow coins). Staking and distribution of rewards getting started shortly, deposits and withdraws are possible again in a few hours (monitor the status of the wallet on the website) please note your deposit address changes - SCC sending to old addresses will be lost! (pay attention if you have multisend or similar activated)

Loss compensation
2.000.000 were generated with block 335280, of which 1.041.000 SCC were sent back to the pool:
dac70f1078a46cba126bc0de97ac7c5652ac9c6d5e3dd5e52ee80b6dc629ac7f (explorer reindex running, will be back up in the next hours too)
Remaining coins are buffer for the following things:

1. Masternodes
We will wait for a week, so everyone has time to update their wallet and MNs. After that we will do an 'airdrop' (15.2 SCC / 1,25 reward cycle) to all active MN addresses. This way you won't lose your mn reward you would have gotten in that time, no matter if you host on own vps or a third party service like flits, posmn, etc.

2. Crex24.com
Crex informed us about SCC were sold in total value of 0.31 BTC on monday. All who had an buy order placed at the time of the dump will get the BTC refunded by us.
Cases, where someone has traded after the dump and our announcements to stop trading will be treated individually.
We are preparing 'verification steps' and inform you about the exact process "how to claim your BTC/SCC" on monday, 02. march.

About crex in general: We have decided to stop with crex, ask for delisting and to sort the compensation ourselfs.

3. Burn remaining SCC and remove from circulation after everything is done.
ie. - 1.041.000 (pool) - 38000 (airdrop x ~2500 scc) - unknown for trades on crex
bitbay84

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:20:32 PM

Stakecube Discord February 29 2020 8:09 PM:

Hello @everyone, after I was catching up on the chats here on discord and twitter, I noticed that the SCC update causes some 'technical' confusion.
It was my mistake, because my wording in one of the updates calling it 'rollback' was misleading. Im really sorry for that.

Short and concise, hopefully a more easy to understand explanation of what we have done on the SCC chain:

Besides various updates, the key factor is:
- Blocking of the stolen coins from the platform (96,06% of them):
https://github.com/stakecube/StakeCubeCoin/blob/master/src/banned.cpp
Technically, not the addresses or transactions were banned but their input/COutpoint, down to the source. Means in plain language: if coins are transferred from this route, the chain rejects them. This change modifies the consensus which results in a hard-fork (in our case it took place at block 335270)

A 'rollback' is not correct, because technically, there is no specific block nor have these transactions been removed from history; They are still there, but unusable. (again, due to the ban logic in the code, it does not matter that the transactions were performed before the hardfork block, since they are blocked down to the source).

However, 2 million coins have been programmed/minted on block 335280 to restore the coins from the banned inputs, to airdrop the SCC to masternodes and to equalize the valid trades of crex. Note: after burning the remaining coins, the supply is almost the same as before, because the coins have been existed and/or produced anyway - neither the circ. supply nor the total supply is changed.
As usual with hardforks, 2 chains in parallel exists now. Depending on the wallet version both could be served. But the new version leads you 1. through the checkpoints to the <correct> chain (or better: the chain we continoue to maintain), 2. contains the change in consensus.
Also, transactions made on the 'old' chain after fork become invalid in the new wallet, because they are not known anymore. This is the reason for our mn airdrop ( #📢announcements-general )

P.S. transaction from crex24.com to updated wallets (stakecube.net and every other service) are not possible due two different chains - please read the part on crex also in #📢announcements-general and watch out for the infos on monday.

Hope this is relatively understandable and excuse the confusion again. And, if you see anyone still writing 'rollback', you know that person has no idea and just followed my bad wording :slight_smile:

Have a nice weekend!
bitbay84

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:11:26 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2020, 05:40:42 PM by bitbay84

02 March 2020 2:39 PM
@everyone
As already announced, we will start today to refund the SCC trades/coins of crex24.com within our community.

There are 3 situations can apply:

1/ Your buy orders were filled at the dump (up to 24th february 04:47 UTC+0) -> you get the BTC back
2/ You have bought after the dump -> You get the SCC, but at a ratio of 0.00001900 BTC : 1 SCC ('normal price')
3/ You had coins independently  in unfilled sell orders or just in your balance -> you get 1:1 SCC back
(If your situation is not listed, please follow the instructions below as well)

How to claim your coins (deadline march 14, 2020):
1. Open a new ticket on Stakecube Discord -> #new-ticket
2. Post screenshot(s) of the particular operation(s) that applies to you (i.e. trade history, withdraw history, TX-id as text etc) - important: your crex account needs to be visible on the screenshot
3. We check the cases individually and discuss the further steps depending on your situation in the ticket

(If you already have withdrawn SCC from crex to an updated wallet, dont worry, they are also included)

Please allow 24 hours response time.
bitbay84

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 03:12:37 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 08:28:04 AM by bitbay84

02 March 2020 at 4:06 PM
@everyone
IMPORTANT: Your deposit address will change for masternode compatible coins on Friday, 06 march 2020!!!

Due a new wallet infrastrcuture for PoS coins (similar to hot/cold wallets for PoW coins) we have to renew your deposit addresses for the following coins:
ABET, AEM, APR, ASAFE, BITG, COLX, DEV, ESBC, FLS, GPKR, KYD, MONK, PAC, PENG, PIVX, RPD, RSTR, SEND, SPD, SPE, SYNX, SYS, TRBO, XP
(we will add this info also to the wallet overview)

--
The new implementation divides the wallets as follows:

1. Transaction wallet
This is the wallet were deposits and withdrawals are made, i.e. it is connected to the website. This wallet holds a maximum of 2-5% of the pool coins.
An automatic scan every few minutes ensures that new deposits are automatically transferred to the 'staking' wallet. The hot wallet also generates stake rewards.

2. Staking wallet
This wallet holds 95-98% of the pool coins and is in no way accessible from 'outside'. As the name says, it's running for staking and hosting the shared masternodes.

Important to know:
Next to the new deposit addresses, error messages like 'hot wallet empty' or 'insufficient balance' may occur while withdrawing.
In this case you will have to wait a moment. Refilling the hot wallet for bigger withdraws is a manual process (for security reasons). We have monitoring systems/notifications for such cases and refill them promptly, you do not need to open a separate ticket.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 11:11:12 PM

A lot of people were expecting the SCC price to go hown after the hack and the markets are re-opened however that didn't happen and in fact the SCC price has been solid as a rock just like it was before the hack. This is why I decided to buy into StakeCube as I saw how stable the coin has been for many months and I also like their platform which I use to stake some coins.

bitbay84

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 06:37:34 PM

IMPORTANT Information

bitbay84

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:33:12 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 08:46:38 PM by bitbay84

Watch out for fake discord messages.

Fraudsters are trying to steal your coins. The team never sends DM!
Always ask before opening a link. Below is the attempted attack of March 11, 2020 around 20:30 UTC

Github account created 4 hour ago!! SCAM Reported!

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 11:01:44 PM

There are so many scammers out there now days trying to steal people's cruptocurrency. I'm glad that Stakecube was on top of this very quickly warning people not to fall for this attempt to steal members coins. Stakecube has one of the best dev teams in crypto which is why this project is trusted by many members.

bitbay84

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 10:30:30 AM

Thanks for fast reaction GITHUB Team!

vella85

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 11:41:14 PM

Its good to see the SCC price holding up while almost all the top coins have fallen. In fact the price of SCC has gone up a little and continues to hold above 2,000 sats. This has been one of the best most stable masternode projects in the market right now along with a few other similar projects. Hopefully it can hold and continue to grow in the mid to long term.

xavierXDRC

Activity: 82
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 08:02:29 PM

Little dump from users due crex24 refund but still looks nice  Cheesy
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 11:03:40 PM

Little dump from users due crex24 refund but still looks nice  Cheesy

Yeah its looking like that however as you say the price is still looking good and holding up nicely. I've been buying a little each week as I work my way up to owning a masternode. As we have seen for months now SCC has been one of the most stable coins in crypto even after the hack the price has held up well.

marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 01:53:26 AM

Why i need login 5/6 time for day ? You can't upgrade the time of login ? Every 1/2 hour the site have automatic logout and is very bad because i need login more time to use, add a captcha and a google autenthicator. All exchange stay logged also 2-3 days, why you don't change?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: