Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin allowed to continue?  (Read 2291 times)
Tetutu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Bitcoin is not the same as other conventional currencies. There are many people in the world using Bitcoin as a currency for online payments, and many choose Bitcoin as a form of savings. Banks are trying to make a lot of choices to attract depositors and invest in their banks, so they accept Bitcoin.
Bitcoin sebagai mata uang digital diperlukan karena uang digital masa depan akan sangat penting. Uang konvensional masih ada, tetapi pengguna yang menguasai teknologi lebih memilih bitcoin karena cepat dan aman. Selain itu, kerahasiaan lebih terjaga, karena  bitcoin menggunakan sistem peer to peer.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

Bitcoin could rise much higer in the upcoming year, let's hope for a new ATH!

https://coincodex.tv/videos/523/will-bitcoin-rebound-in-2019-the-bull-or-bear-year
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

I know what you mean my friend, but those things are just talks, they want to get the price of bitcoin as low as possible so they'll have all the bitcoins and thus all the money on the world to continue manipulate us for even more money, wars, dividing us with democracy, fake news, and so on... Bitcoin unfortunately will prevail, but I'm not talking that because I hate bitcoin, but because of those people behind it. So grab as much bitcoins so maybe we could make a better world.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
towi078

Activity: 470
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain are part of technological development, because bitcoin cannot be stopped. No matter how challenging the challenges faced by Bitcoin, I believe, this will further increase the popularity of Bitcoin
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

I have been thinking a lot lately about why the central bankers are allowing Bitcoin to continue with only minor resistance.   The central bankers have set up shop in almost all civilized countries and have a money printing racket going on.  In America the central bankers are kind enough to let our treasury print the money and then they take 6% off the top thus enslaving the American population.  Don't worry though most Americans are completely unaware of any of this.  The central bankers control the military as well as they own the government.

The last country, without nuclear weapons, to attempt to bypass the central bankers was Libya.  I can still see the vivid video on the internet of Qaddafi being murdered in broad daylight in the middle of the streets of Libya.  Another fellow who attempted to not use the US dollar and went against the wishes of the central bank was Saddam Hussein.  Once again he met a similar fate.  He was hung.

The three countries without central banks right now Iran, North Korea and Syria are under constant attack or threat of attack from the central bankers.

Why would they allow Bitcoin to continue like this and grow momentum?  All they would have to do is outlaw it and 90% of the world population would bitch out immediately and stop.  But they don't do it. 

Is Bitcoin a trap?  Is this a central banker monstrosity used to turn us into tax slaves by recording every transaction?  Was Bitcoin innocent and free money and the central bankers are trying to squeeze their way in so they can use it as a weapon?  The only thing I do know is they are not handing over a decentralized economy to us because they love us.  What's the play?  Are we being set up?  Are we the useful idiots getting all our friends and countrymen involved in crypto?

What can they do to disallow bitcoin? They could make it illegal that is true but while that will alienate people there are many that will resist those changes and are going to become even more defiant and will be almost impossible to intimidate, this could also bring unwanted attention to bitcoin because if they ban it then this means that bitcoin is having a greater effect on them as we thought and it is likely people that are not part of the market will be opposed to the ban since bitcoin is not dangerous by itself.

Now it is also possible they think they can contain it and make money in the process for themselves in which case they are motivated by their own greed which it will not be that weird since those that manage banks live for only one thing and that is to make money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HandSilver

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

in a downtrend. but bitcoin still a bif market. i think this will icrease bigger in the future
Somsak-90

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

What are you talking about, mate? Allowed by whom? Central Banks? One of the reasons why BTC was built is to run away from the manipulating system. The point was to find a free and anonymous way to transfer money, data, whatever. Free World, no financial crisis, only the block chain.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

I think that btc is the best coin ever and it will be better to save it for the future as its price will definitely become higher. As for me, btc is allowed to continue due to its pros

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

I will express my own opinion as to why bitcoin is still allowed to continue. In my opinion, bitcoin is a great technology so it is worth bitcoin to remain in the market. As the king of crypto currencies that provides a lot of convenience, bitcoin is very useful in bringing progress in the field of payment. We can make payments across countries easily, cheaply and quickly. Of course this is very profitable as a business that has a fast movement and is unable to overcome state policies with fiat currency transactions. I myself still support Bitcoin to continue because I myself have felt the benefits and want to continue to take advantage of the benefits. I'm sure starting next year there will be more crypto currency players who know bitcoin and use bitcoin as their media transaction. Even I am sure that Bitcoin will later continue to innovate to restore public trust to continue to use it.
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

I have been thinking a lot lately about why the central bankers are allowing Bitcoin to continue with only minor resistance.   The central bankers have set up shop in almost all civilized countries and have a money printing racket going on.  In America the central bankers are kind enough to let our treasury print the money and then they take 6% off the top thus enslaving the American population.  Don't worry though most Americans are completely unaware of any of this.  The central bankers control the military as well as they own the government.

The last country, without nuclear weapons, to attempt to bypass the central bankers was Libya.  I can still see the vivid video on the internet of Qaddafi being murdered in broad daylight in the middle of the streets of Libya.  Another fellow who attempted to not use the US dollar and went against the wishes of the central bank was Saddam Hussein.  Once again he met a similar fate.  He was hung.

The three countries without central banks right now Iran, North Korea and Syria are under constant attack or threat of attack from the central bankers.

Why would they allow Bitcoin to continue like this and grow momentum?  All they would have to do is outlaw it and 90% of the world population would bitch out immediately and stop.  But they don't do it. 

Is Bitcoin a trap?  Is this a central banker monstrosity used to turn us into tax slaves by recording every transaction?  Was Bitcoin innocent and free money and the central bankers are trying to squeeze their way in so they can use it as a weapon?  The only thing I do know is they are not handing over a decentralized economy to us because they love us.  What's the play?  Are we being set up?  Are we the useful idiots getting all our friends and countrymen involved in crypto?
Why do you think the resistance is minor?
Bitcoin is already demoted from a cryptocurrency to a "store of value" - which sounds pretty meaningless. Of course LN can bring it back into currency territory but we'll see.
To answer your question - I think that bankers have such power only because people don't understand how economy works.
If they are too open about their hatred for bitcoin, more people will begin to be aware.
As long as bitcoin is only bought with hopes of future profits they can let it live and they won't be exposing themselves.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

what is your reason that bitcoin must be stopped? if there is a reasonable answer, it can be quite understood. but bitcoin is just like other online payment methods such as paypal, bitcoin can be faster and more effective. I think there is no strong reason to stop bitcoin.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

what is your reason that bitcoin must be stopped? if there is a reasonable answer, it can be quite understood. but bitcoin is just like other online payment methods such as paypal, bitcoin can be faster and more effective. I think there is no strong reason to stop bitcoin.

Also, I don't see any logical reason why someone in crypto is asking this question in the first place. Even Central Banks have no control with bitcoin transactions. I'm glad we are born in this era of blockchain. It already changed a lot of lives including me. We are benefiting this revolution. So I will never ask this question to myself.  Wink
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

For me,bitcoin should not be stopped simply because it has helped millions of people to live their lives comfortably.It's not just a single currency but it can also be a major investment that if propely managed,it can also make yourself prosper because of the big profits that it gives.So we should not stop from promoting bitcoin because it will surely give us more benefits in the future.

loopermanii

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

Well in short, the obvious question is whos going to stop it? Are people going to seize each others private keys and destroy the coins?
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

about the problem into  the entire life regarding the involvement of crypto to solve the significant value of bitcoin I don't even think what does the specific solution regarding legitimacy of bitcoin into central bank, thus I continue support whatever happen weather  it will survive or freeze being popular by central bank.

anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

But why not? Bitcoin is a good crypto currency. And honestly, I love Bitcoin. I want it not just to continue but to keep growing and rising up again and again.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

your sharing is good information with me. thank you
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

Sometimes I have the same thoughts as you, the influence of the central bank on countries in the world can immediately stop the development of bitcoin, because many governments are subject to the rules made by central banks, but they do not do so. If we see the USA is a superpower with its dollar currency, but in reality USA has a lot of debt, then the question is "who is more powerful than the superpower"
livingancient

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

And how do you want central bank stopping us to use Bitcoin? Who are they to give use us directives?

I agree mate.
No nobody can dictate the entire flow of bitcoin. It is not subject to government power's due to decentralized characteristic of bitcoin. It is the nation choice to adopt bitcoin ecosystem or to forbid its uses.
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

But why not? Bitcoin is a good crypto currency. And honestly, I love Bitcoin. I want it not just to continue but to keep growing and rising up again and again.
technology continues to grow. Everything is demanded on the popularity of digital services. bitcoin provides great benefits for those who are able to use it properly. as long as bitcoin still has a positive impact I will still support bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: