Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple (XRT) unseat Ethereum (ETH)?  (Read 346 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

There is no way that ripple is going to unseat ethereum it is just not that good of a project. Right now the only thing that ripple has going for it is the speed and in a bear market with very low volume where everything is fast, it is not much good to it. Ethereum still has a higher amount of investors and the community is way stronger than ripple
Probably for the Xrapid project, I really do not see anything tangible going on for ripple that is good. It is just going to possibly get forgotten in the market and rot in the long run as no one would pay attention to it. Those are just my own thought though.

In reality, we know this is a market and even shit coins get to pump, so because a market increase in value and in market cap, does not mean it has because of that unseated Ethereum like the OP and some are saying, we all know how volatile this market can be and apparently, those who were classifying that as unseating Ethereum should know better by now.

Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

Ripple bankers support, which means that he will have a great future.
The support coming from the bankers is precisely the reason why many people in this market do not want to buy ripple at all, so while the support of the bankers is without a doubt important because they are very powerful at the same time you need the support of the community and ripple is not going to get it because many think that is not even a cryptocurrency.
Apart from the support from the bankers, one thing every investor should know is to never trust a centralized currency that the team is holding a huge part of it as that makes it suck.

It is a market that over the years we have known for its pump and dump and even though it may have some usefulness in the banking sector, I really do not see very much going for it when we start trying to get a good growth for potential coins in this market. With respect to unseating Ethereum, there is no point basing that on an unsustainable market cap and the only reason we saw this happen was because of the quick pump.
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

This comparison is not honest because they have different characteristics and potentials. To my mind ETH is more promising relyying on its value and Ripple is not so.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

No. Ripple's future is not so clear and bright while ETH is a very valuable and promising altcoin till this moment despite on its problems and stagnancy.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

XRP = overvalued digital token, I don’t even want to call it a cryptocurrency. It has nothing to do with this concept. Ethereum will always live, ethereum will survive more than one update, which will bring the network to a new level.
Therefore, I would not even create this topic, the answer is obvious.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

Ripple bankers support, which means that he will have a great future.
The support coming from the bankers is precisely the reason why many people in this market do not want to buy ripple at all, so while the support of the bankers is without a doubt important because they are very powerful at the same time you need the support of the community and ripple is not going to get it because many think that is not even a cryptocurrency.
Apart from the support from the bankers, one thing every investor should know is to never trust a centralized currency that the team is holding a huge part of it as that makes it suck.

It is a market that over the years we have known for its pump and dump and even though it may have some usefulness in the banking sector, I really do not see very much going for it when we start trying to get a good growth for potential coins in this market. With respect to unseating Ethereum, there is no point basing that on an unsustainable market cap and the only reason we saw this happen was because of the quick pump.
progress of increasing Ethereum gave little chance to the other Altcoin. It makes Ripple boost its development and continues to demonstrate his progress to tuck stages are able to compete and get high marks for being interesting.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

No. Ripple's future is not so clear and bright while ETH is a very valuable and promising altcoin till this moment despite on its problems and stagnancy.
I agree with you the potential of ETH is really very good and people are investing so much ETH. I think the major financial institutions are only interested in the ripple technology that XRP brings because it is applied very well in the bank. However, it is impossible to negate the potential of XRP as it is being applied very well in our lives

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

Ripple is an attractive altcoin, the investment is certainly profitable if properly. This time should be short-term investment! Because prices have not increased as before 2017
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

"The question is will Ripple unseat Ethereum? I think it not in my point of view "Ethereum is undeniably leader in ICO launching Platform. But in the sense of Ethereum value has declining we must say that Ripple has unseat Ethereum!? Is that and acceptable fact to go further this interesting "Medium Article" is worth to read! ~ https://medium.com/cryptoweek/cryptocurrency-investors-have-clearly-lost-their-minds-a77ed0e71ec7
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Frankly speaking, I did not even read the full article but bullet points of your post tells me that XRP could be positive in many senses as the banking sectors will start using it. However one should know that XRP is the crypto coin and symbol of the Ripple company but it is not truly getting invested by the banks. Banks are going to invest in their transaction technology or blockchain in short to improve their world. Thus XRP is still going to be shit coin as it was earlier. It will be more or less coin with investment made by you and me and nothing else. Banks will literally laugh at us after thinking that we are waiting for their approval and XRP boom.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:49:42 PM

I agree with you the potential of ETH is really very good and people are investing so much ETH. I think the major financial institutions are only interested in the ripple technology that XRP brings because it is applied very well in the bank. However, it is impossible to negate the potential of XRP as it is being applied very well in our lives

Tough competition going on between these two coins few weeks before XRP moved to it's best in CMC which shows the pride of that coin. Bank is supported to XRP which is a big plus for its growth. They are showing their credentials but still eth is a strong contender and I still go with ETH. 

Am I spamming? Report me!
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

First, Ripple is not XRT. I think that you must edit your topic title. XRT is the coin from ICO named XRT X-Factor.
If you means XRP ripple, I think that it will be hard for this coin to unset the Ethereum. Although the price and value of the ETH is still down, it doesn'n mean that XRP can take place easily. however, we don't know what will happen in the future.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Ripple sometimes makes price spikes and briefly outpaces ethereum in capitalization. The topic states that XRP is an "independent digital asset". It is indicated that the technology company Ripple owns about 60 billion XRP coins, but does not control it. It can not be. Own so many coins and not be able to influence it?
After the last rise in price and capitalization, XRP reached a price of $ 0.61, now its price has dropped to $ 0.45. In terms of price, XRP will never reach ethereum. And by the level of capitalization, we will see when the planned improvements will be implemented in ethereum.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

Well, I would not say that Ripple could not take Ethereum 2nd position because they just did that a few weeks ago, event though its only for a couple days. But the think is, the main reason that make Ripple can get over Ethereum is the down trend of Ethereum it self, not because there is some really good news on Ripple, long story short, when Ethereum get back on its track, and it will be happend soon, Ripple will left behind again.

Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

Well, I would not say that Ripple could not take Ethereum 2nd position because they just did that a few weeks ago, event though its only for a couple days. But the think is, the main reason that make Ripple can get over Ethereum is the down trend of Ethereum it self, not because there is some really good news on Ripple, long story short, when Ethereum get back on its track, and it will be happend soon, Ripple will left behind again.
it is unclear to me why the ripple and ethereum is the object of attention of many users of cryptocurrency, who are trying to compare these coins. At least for me, these are two different coins, with different functionalities.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

No, of course nothing will happen, because we all understand how powerful the ETH project today is in relation to the XRP project, which as a whole simply cannot be better than ETH is just nonsense.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

There is just no way that ripple can unseat ethereum. Ripple is a good coin by its own right and merit but ripple is not good enough to go head to head with ethereum and actually end up winning. There is way more to an altcoin to be good than to just be fast which is the only thing that ripple can boast of right about now, it is not that good

Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:06:37 AM

Never. Both tokens were made for different actions and it is even more stupid to compare them than to compare BTC and ETH. Both are good.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Ripple does have a team dedicated to development, they are looking for more sales channels for Ripple, which is why it can now surpass ETH!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

All this big text can be crossed out and say, look how much ether and Ripple are used and everything will become clear. How many forks of projects and clones it is certainly bad for the parent coin, but the demand speaks for itself.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: