Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ITO] AyaCoin - The Ayahuasca Cryptocurrency Token  (Read 253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:52:01 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 03:54:16 AM by cdtbtc

The Ayahuasca Cryptocurrency Token

Summary

The goal of Ayacoin is to…

1) Help people from all walks of life heal from trauma and depression with the use of traditional
                                                          plant medicines from the Amazon jungle such as Ayahuasca and San Pedro; and

2) Help fund the purchase and preservation of large portions of the Amazon rainforest

ROI: Because we will be sharing profits from the already-profitable businesses mentioned below,  
                                            in addition to profits from a cryptocurrency investment fund, we feel confident in offering an annual
                                            return of at least 12%, and in all actuality, it will likely be much higher than that.

Value for AyaCoins is also generated in the following 3 ways:

• Income from an investment property – a retreat center which will be used to organize retreats –
                                                    which already operates at a profit

• Profits from a cryptocurrency investment fund (more details below)

• Income from our sponsoring company, AyaAdvisors.org, which already operates at a profit as the
                                                    largest plant medicine review website of its kind with over 167k users and 1,962 reviews of some
                                                    128 different retreat centers around the world

With the value generated, AyaCoin will share any profits generated by the project with AyaCoin holders.                                                            
                                           In addition, the coins can also be used or spent in the following ways:

• Redeemed for Ayahuasca and other plant medicine experiences

• Redeemed for hotel and spa services at the retreat center to be purchased as part of this project

• Redeemed for excursions into the rainforest preserve that’s being funded by this project

• Tax-deductible donations to the rainforest project

• Donated to fund plant medicine experiences for veterans or others who aren’t able to pay for
                                                    such services who appeal for the community’s support via our video platform, AyaTube.org

Or by simply holding an AyaCoin balance, you will receive a portion of all profits generated -
                                           denominated in Ethereum (ETH) - which can be spent, or exchanged for other cryptocurrencies, or even
                                           converted into cash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 7 Reasons to Invest in AyaCoin

• Protects the Amazon from deforestation, Ayahuasca’s natural habitat

• Helps people with depression, PTSD, and other mental battles

• Shares profits from 2 different real-world businesses
                                                                         (no masternode or staking needed for passive income)

• Can be exchanged for real-world products and services on Day 1

• Small market cap ($5MM)

• Limited supply – no inflation possible

• We'll buy it back if you change your mind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links

Official Website
Whitepaper

Initial Token Offering

Round 1 (Reg D Rule 506(c) offering, for accredited investors only):
8pm EDT September 23, 2018 (basically, right now) - December 22, 2018 @ 8pm EDT

Round 2 (Reg A offering, basically for everybody): TBD

Questions?

Feel free to post any questions you may have below, and we'll be happy to answer them for you ASAP.

AyaCoin - The Ayahuasca Cryptocurrency Token (whitepaper)
ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:02:44 AM

Do you have private investors? It will be very difficult for you to find followers in English-speaking countries.How are you going to promote your project?
Where are you registered?
cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:10:45 AM

Do you have private investors?

Yes, we do. Though of course the purpose of posting the project here is to present the project to others who might be interested in becoming investors too.

It will be very difficult for you to find followers in English-speaking countries.

Why do you suppose that is?

How are you going to promote your project?

The project has already been promoted to the AyaAdvisors community, as well as our own personal networks, in addition to being here in Bitcoin talk and a couple other irons we have in the fire.

One of the most critical parts of the project is the first round though, as it will help fund a full-scale marketing campaign for Round 2.

Where are you registered?

We are registered in the U.S., and as you may have noticed from the ITO section of the post above, the first round will be following the SEC's Reg D Rule 506(c) and the second round will be a Reg A offering.

monchico

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:45:02 AM

RESERVED FOR SPANISH TRANSLATION

BitcoinTalk Name: monchico
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1882791
Language: SPANISH
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17sKeMHXwxkJxGP-GWCmEV8CHnS1GCHTj3M5ntbk4c6o/edit#gid=0
Eth Address:0x2f7B2Cc80F7a7331fB4AC5d7A98ed22FA1542A88
EMAIL: token4yo@gmail.com

PM me or email me if u want it
cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:56:28 AM

...SPANISH TRANSLATION

Thank you, but we already have a Spanish translator.

merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

as far as I know, ayahuasca is a drink traditionally used in religious ceremonies and healing. This herb is able to stimulate sensory hallucinations and change a person's emotional condition. How does this plant work as a medicine to cure mental illness? Does this project have a reliable research team for that? or have you produced the medicine?

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

How does this plant work as a medicine to cure mental illness?
That's a deep question! From my own personal standpoint from working at a plant medicine retreat center and having various friends and aquaintances in the plant medicine community, I can at least tell you that the medicine itself doesn't cure mental illness. Rather, it's a tool that people can use to heal themselves.

That is, it's not a passive experience that you just sit back and let happen in front of you. It takes work and effort in order to uncover and deal with whatever it is that may be troubling you.

It's not just for curing mental struggles either. It can be for deeper self awareness, a spiritual connection, life advice, and other mental struggles that I wouldn't classify as illnesses.

Does this project have a reliable research team for that?
There is a healthy body of research being done on the topic of Ayahuasca, but perhaps more importantly, at least in my mind, is that there are many accounts from people all around the world who personally attest to their own transformations and experiences on YouTube as well as AyaAdvisors (pick any retreat center and start reading the reviews). And after experiencing what I've personally experienced, as well as hearing firsthand accounts of people from many different cultures telling such beautiful and touching stories after their own plant medicine experiences, that's all the research I need.

or have you produced the medicine?
The goal of the project isn't for us to produce the medicine, but rather, to bring people to shamans (plant medicine facilitators) who have been trained in this method of traditional Amazonian healing for thousands of years, if not longer (perhaps prior to recorded history).

It's my strong belief that the more people around the world who are introduced to plant medicines, the better off we all are, and after going through my own transformation, it's my goal to share that with as many people as possible. And my role, as I see it, is to connect the people who are looking for healing, discovery, and transformation with the people who practice this method of healing and are loving, respectful, and safe in their methods.

Is there anything else I can answer for you?

netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

RESERVED FOR THAILAND TRANSLATION
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

We'll buy it back if you change your mind. Is it a refund or a buy back? I think you are saying refund money in the ITO period. Buy back only happen after ITO end, will you still buy at ITO prices if the market price is lower?
cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

Is it a refund or a buy back? I think you are saying refund money in the ITO period.
It's both, actually, although I'm not sure why anyone would decide to buy during the ITO and then also change their mind during the ITO. The buy-back aspect of it will be after the ITO period so that people don't have to feel locked in. This is especially a factor with our project because we're following SEC guidelines which say that AyaCoin tokens will be considered "restricted securities" for the first 12 months after they're purchased, so there are only very limited circumstances where they would 'allow' the tokens to be sold to anyone but us.

will you still buy at ITO prices if the market price is lower?
Yep, absolutely. The only caveat is that we need to ensure that the other tokenholders still get an adequate amount of profit shares, so buy-backs are limited to no more than 10% of the total value of outstanding tokens per period. So, if a person owned 20% of all outstanding tokens, and they wanted bought out, the idea is that they would get 10% during the next profit-sharing period (1-3 months), and the remaining 10% during the following profit-sharing period.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

Is it a refund or a buy back? I think you are saying refund money in the ITO period.
It's both, actually, although I'm not sure why anyone would decide to buy during the ITO and then also change their mind during the ITO. The buy-back aspect of it will be after the ITO period so that people don't have to feel locked in. This is especially a factor with our project because we're following SEC guidelines which say that AyaCoin tokens will be considered "restricted securities" for the first 12 months after they're purchased, so there are only very limited circumstances where they would 'allow' the tokens to be sold to anyone but us.

will you still buy at ITO prices if the market price is lower?
Yep, absolutely. The only caveat is that we need to ensure that the other tokenholders still get an adequate amount of profit shares, so buy-backs are limited to no more than 10% of the total value of outstanding tokens per period. So, if a person owned 20% of all outstanding tokens, and they wanted bought out, the idea is that they would get 10% during the next profit-sharing period (1-3 months), and the remaining 10% during the following profit-sharing period.
Thank you for the response! The number of people who change their minds during the ITO is very small and it isn't too important. I am interested in the buy back aspect of AyaCoin, it will ensure prices don't fall too much if the market is difficult. Your first post is hard to get attention(no image), there is also a limitation to the project because you are a Newbie(you can become a Copper Member).
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

treatment innovations from herbal plants that have enough risk, this is quite interesting to follow, if you see some of the benefits that can be gained by being an investor, for that, I want to keep my eyes on the thread regarding the development of ICO
cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

Thank you for the response!
My pleasure!

Your first post is hard to get attention(no image), there is also a limitation to the project because you are a Newbie(you can become a Copper Member).
Aaah! I knew that there was a restriction on images because I have Newbie status here (I'm more of lurker), but I wasn't aware of the Copper Membership option, so I'll definitely be  doing that so that I can at least include a logo ;-) Do you think it makes that much of a difference though?

Also, what is the other limitation you referred to?

cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:26:37 AM

this is quite interesting to follow... I want to keep my eyes on the thread regarding the development of ICO
I'm glad you find the project interesting and will be keeping an eye on it. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have in the meantime. Cheers!

lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
mahmutyes

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

I really want your project to be successful because I've been depressed for so long and ... I know how hard it is to break out of this.
cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
Not at the moment, but if we do, I'll be sure to keep you in mind.

cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 04:24:28 AM by cdtbtc

I really want your project to be successful because I've been depressed for so long and ... I know how hard it is to break out of this.
Thank you for the kind words of support! Indeed, depression can feel like a deep pit sometimes. I've been there, and I'm happy to say that's a thing of the past. Have you ever looked into plant medicines like Ayahuasca and San Pedro?

ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

Why do you suppose that is?

To date, investors do not really want to invest in projects with medical topics. They want to quickly return the money and not wait for many years.
Analyze the projects themselves, which were in medicine 
 https://www.trackico.io/closed/?category=health-medicine
 https://icobench.com/icos?filterBonus=&filterBounty=&filterMvp=&filterKyc=&filterExpert=&filterSort=&filterCategory=health&filterRating=any&filterStatus=ended&filterPublished=&filterCountry=any&filterRegistration=0&filterExcludeArea=none&filterPlatform=any&filterCurrency=any&filterTrading=any&s=&filterStartAfter=&filterEndBefore=
cdtbtc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:22:52 AM

They want to quickly return the money and not wait for many years.
Well, I can't speak to other medicine-related projects, but I believe this one is unique. For one thing, it's not about western medicine or technology, but rather, about traditional plant medicine. And for another, the profit-sharing period for the AyaCoin project is between 1-3 months, not years. I appreciate your input and your perspective though.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: