Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01 Loan Needed  (Read 148 times)
geartips (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:12:44 AM

Hello to all
I need urgently 0.01 loan, will repay 0.015.
For collateral i can provide localbitcoins account with all positive trades over 5btc trade/
I really need it urgently who can provide me please let me know..
I can agree for other collaterals or i can provide you also some service etc.(graphic design)

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

Hello to all
I need urgently 0.01 loan, will repay 0.015.
For collateral i can provide localbitcoins account with all positive trades over 5btc trade/
I really need it urgently who can provide me please let me know..
I can agree for other collaterals or i can provide you also some service etc.(graphic design)

Your account isnt valid collateral (like seriously, what makes you think it is?). Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking or lock this thread before you get a negative trust.

EDIT: In fact, you have made multiple loan request with this account as collateral and been told its not. Considering you made multiple request and failed to even read the stickies dont be surprised if you get a negative feedback.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: