Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meta just like bountie  (Read 230 times)
slashz9 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

this is just my opinion, since theymos announce new rules about merit for jr.member,when i look at meta board don't you feel that meta is full of newbies, or it's just my feeling, and we all know what they want, well at least they try to make quality posts.
but how long will it last? in my opinion after they get merit things will return to the way they were before or maybe even worse. Some will stop and some will take easy rarities.
because there are some people who want merit instantly so they buy merit on someone, and of course they will work harder (more crazy spam) because they have already spent money on it.
so I think it's only a matter of time, what do you think? Smiley
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khatarnak

Activity: 125
Merit: 3

Karma is like 69 : You get what you give

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

when i look at meta board don't you feel that meta is full of newbies, or it's just my feeling, and we all know what they want

You should be genius or something when you say "we know what they want" Grin
I agree with you  but its insulting.
maybe edit or deleting it could be better.

Main rule on this forum  { if something is too good to be true, it is }
ngoctunghp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

this is just my opinion, since theymos announce new rules about merit for jr.member,when i look at meta board don't you feel that meta is full of newbies, or it's just my feeling, and we all know what they want, well at least they try to make quality posts.
but how long will it last? in my opinion after they get merit things will return to the way they were before or maybe even worse. Some will stop and some will take easy rarities.
because there are some people who want merit instantly so they buy merit on someone, and of course they will work harder (more crazy spam) because they have already spent money on it.

it mean bitcointalk should ban all newbie to meta?not post in this thread?now comment of newbie is spam?all is garbage? and from up jr member comment is hight vaule?? what the hell on this forum? biggest crypto forum? when i see there are many people hate newbie,please remember all people also go up from newbie? respect all people,not all newbie spam
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

--Come on guys--
Let's think wisely, we should consider some points before we blame the newbies.  

~ How the newbies can get a merit if they don't try to make more posts
I am sure that they will improve their posts to have a better quality while trying to make more posts. You should know the meaning of "Newbie", Newbie is a beginner. So, if some their posts still have low quality, don't blame them. They are still learning to be smarter. They are in process to know every things. Don't force them to be smart instantly because it is impossible. Can you imagine like "elementary students are forced to master the learning materials of high school students". It is too much...

Except: If a full member above make a low post. It should be something wrong, why with long time in forum, he just creates a low quality thread. Has he never studied with many experiences?    

~ Where they can get the merits if they don't post on a place like "Meta".
We all know that there is no special section for a newbie to post their topics. And no specific rules to get merits by creating topics.
Example: A newbie posts a topic on a special section for newbies. Then the topic will be evaluated by moderators, experts, or others. Then, if the topics are good quality and valuable, will get a merit. Unfortunately, we don't have it.

~Buying merit is only for some cases. Not all newbies can do that. It needs much money. We cannot claim it for all newbies.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jcriss

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

--Come on guys--

I am sure that they will improve their posts to have a better quality while trying to make more posts. You should know the meaning of "Newbie", Newbie is a beginner. So, if some their posts still have low quality, don't blame them. They are still learning to be smarter. They are in process to know every things. Don't force them to be smart instantly because it is impossible. Can you imagine like "elementary students are forced to master the learning materials of high school students". It is too much...

Except: If a full member above make a low post. It should be something wrong, why with long time in forum, he just creates a low quality thread. Has he never studied with many experiences?    

We all know that there is no special section for a newbie to post their topics. And no specific rules to get merits by creating topics.
Example: A newbie posts a topic on a special section for newbies. Then the topic will be evaluated by moderators, experts, or others. Then, if the topics are good quality and valuable, will get a merit. Unfortunately, we don't have it.

~Buying merit is only for some cases. Not all newbies can do that. It needs much money. We cannot claim it for all newbies.

Only problem is the spamming the "newbie" thread would be so great that no one with any sense would go in there to read thru them but..... If the forum was to have a topic counter in the thread saying all topic's older than 72 hrs gets wiped then it might keep the mods, admin and other going in to have a look around

MERCATOX  [s (https://mercatox.com?referrer=328710)
slashz9 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

--Come on guys--

i dont blame all newbie, i say this to all spambies.
and about full member above are you try to mocking me?? its ok for me, atleast you get 6 merit,while im not, i admit it.
and buying merit for some case, nah that i say it only applies to spambies.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

~snip~
and about full member above are you try to mocking me?? its ok for me, atleast you get 6 merit,while im not, i admit it.
~snip~

No. I don't try to mocking you. You should learn it carefully. It is for suggestion and delivering opinion, not for mocking anyone.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

In my opinion, No but its the opposite.

If they buy merit just to get into Jr. Member they know that their account is now more prawn to get negative trust and they will now post carefully than before because they dont want to lose that account because they already spend money in it.

But if Im in that situation, instead of buying merit to someone you dont really know why dont you just spend the money on the forum and make your account a copper member? Less expensive>Less prawn on negative trust at the same time you give value to the forum and to its rules.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

I think this is a classic spam megathread type post in both content and style, particularly the closing sentence asking the opinion of everyone else. Consequently, I think you should lock this thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: