Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Unpredictable  (Read 1217 times)
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

although very altcoins are unpredictable. but in reality there are still many altcoins that are stable and still have good character if you are going to trade.
Yes, since from the start I have enter on this field of crypto I've already anticipated that all coins value are always unpredictable, even we can see a high value in market then suddenly it will drop down because it is decentralised system and no other party regulated on it, as people always do selling at high price and that is why crypto coins are volatile.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

because mercatox wants coins that are really in demand by investors instead of junk coins that only want to be registered there. In my opinion the steps taken by the Mercatox are correct, they are the selection of coin coins that come in, they take the best coins
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

So many coins you can pick and So many exchanger you can pick also.You can change for the best and so many tokens are comming for a great project just be wise what's your picking.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

because mercatox wants coins that are really in demand by investors instead of junk coins that only want to be registered there. In my opinion the steps taken by the Mercatox are correct, they are the selection of coin coins that come in, they take the best coins

considering it is not among the big exchanges and also the fact that it is not at all popular i would say it is more like an experiment for them. the exchanges won't survive like this if they start being picky about what altcoin they list since the worst altcoins (the shitcoins) get pumped and dumped more than the real good ones and as an exchange more volume means more profit not better coins.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

yes, this market is very unpredictable, sometimes it goes up then suddenly it will go for a huge dip again then go for a bull run. that is why its hard to invest for short term now and expect for a huge profit just by doing it .
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

well that's trader's life, you win some you lose some or even more. but we can learn through experience.
anyway some tokens are shitcoins and sometimes they are the ones which has more gains at the start. and bear in mind that the  community drives also for the voting success. which means more voters means more supporter of that token. anyway if you believe of the coin you bought, then just hold it and wait for it's moment to shine.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

Mercatox is legit one of the main homes for pump'n dumps. You can often see in the chat how some guys start to pump some crapcoin and then you see how people start to buy in. What happens next is a disappointment for a lot of people who thought they can overplay the pump starters.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

I agree that it is very difficult to predict the moving of the market now. But I think that in strong assets like Bitcoin or Ethereum are predictable through technical analysis. So IMHO Bitcoin price will fall under $2000 and Ethereum price below than $70 by June of 2019.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

You are well aware that the prices of altcoins in the market are very volitile, which is one of the factors trading cryptocurrency is much risky than forex trading, however it is the same volatility will make you profits is handled correctly, and as I can see you are not well aware how trading can be so difficult if you are not careful enough and dont have any strategy hence you lossing some assets.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

This is a very small market so prices are going to be volatile. Even a top coin like Ethereum had a flash crash last year on GDAX. One has to be careful in chasing any price spikes.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

This is a very small market so prices are going to be volatile. Even a top coin like Ethereum had a flash crash last year on GDAX. One has to be careful in chasing any price spikes.
The crypto platform is a volatile market it can be agreed. But our need is positive fluctuation of crypto because no one is expect a bad condition of market. So we need a good move but current market is really non supporting  phenomenon and Ethereum is strong community so marketcap is maintain a healthy result. Now we need a crypto adoption because it is useful to identify the best results
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

New coin listed on exchange usually its pumping before and dump after listed, one way they pay exchange for listing, another way they pay member/ community for voting, its all pump and dump scheme, be smart...
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

I would suggest you avoid using mecatrox now and switch to other exchanges. Sometimes, there are bounties that actually recommend certain exchanges that are good for their coin. And also, I think you should ask for experts' advice before you proceed to transactions. Binance and KuCoin are great exchange sites by the way.

segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

if for this month everything is very unpredictable especially in etherium and altcoins where it all goes down a lot. but sometimes there are coins that suddenly rise quickly.
sample6

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

I don't predict anything about the market because the more we think about our market, the more chaotic
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

if for this month everything is very unpredictable especially in etherium and altcoins where it all goes down a lot. but sometimes there are coins that suddenly rise quickly.
indeed at the end of this month bitcoin is cash, ripple and stellar going to the moon,
but bitcoin and ethereum are still stable and even dropped dramatically
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

Altcoin investment is very unpredictable. Trading in mercatox for example; I wont pointpick a name of a coin for respect also, but I wonder why the coins there that are listed just by the voting strategy defeated a coin that's been listed through paying the exchange. What I try to mean is I invest on this certain coin there that is listed there because they paid mercatox. Then I just ignore investing the other coin there that are just being listed there because they win the voting process. And I also do a thorough research before I invest like their website,social media sites,team and whitepaper, so in your mind I think you'll better invest to the other one that pay the exchange right? And that time they are still roughly at 5 gwei each the two coins.
Now a 3 or 4 weeks later, the one blooming in price instead is the coin that won the voting. And the one Im investing is still stagnant. God damn it. I hate trading anymore. So tire trading already, no luck on it, urghh..

Trading penny stocks on a small exchanges like Mercatox can be quite risky if you don't have a large amount of capital as there's lots of whales and manipulators in the market

You may be better off investing in assets that are in the top 100 on Coinmarketcap just focus on the undervalued ones

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

indeed at the end of this month bitcoin is cash, ripple and stellar going to the moon,
but bitcoin and ethereum are still stable and even dropped dramatically

Yes we seen bitcoin fall down drastically few months ago, and as it tries to reach or aim for higher price it was been trap with the bearish market. Bull was drastically trapped by the bear market, which had cause more traders to sell earlier rather than keeping their asset on hold. The unpredicatable market really brought more expectations turned out a failure.

bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:26:06 AM

Altcoin investment is very unpredictable. Trading in mercatox for example; I wont pointpick a name of a coin for respect also, but I wonder why the coins there that are listed just by the voting strategy defeated a coin that's been listed through paying the exchange. What I try to mean is I invest on this certain coin there that is listed there because they paid mercatox. Then I just ignore investing the other coin there that are just being listed there because they win the voting process. And I also do a thorough research before I invest like their website,social media sites,team and whitepaper, so in your mind I think you'll better invest to the other one that pay the exchange right? And that time they are still roughly at 5 gwei each the two coins.
Now a 3 or 4 weeks later, the one blooming in price instead is the coin that won the voting. And the one Im investing is still stagnant. God damn it. I hate trading anymore. So tire trading already, no luck on it, urghh..

Altcoins may be tricky to trade, but most of us could be sleeping easy if we basically checked two things.
One is a project with a good team that is dedicated and competent to implement the promised ideas. Two is a coin with an innovative purpose and a promising future. With those two, you can definitely be positive that what you have there is a good coin to invest in.
With that, go check out the coin that is in my sig MeVu.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

From what I deduce you're not even a trader, but a hodler. If the project for which you hodl it's coin is a progressive one with a very strong team and product in the space, then you have nothing to be worried about. If you are trading, then you should be worried per se. Also bear in mind that a coin won a voting process has a lot of hype around it and that played out in it's sudden price movements.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: