Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC, ETH, or EOS?  (Read 176 times)
sofmyhad (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:39:41 AM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

A lot of people are sure that BTC will be the king of cryptomarket always and it could not be avoided, and I have read articles from experts that predicted the last dip of BTC which fact is a premise about it. EOS is more optimistic in this case and speculation on this alternative cryptocurrency and EOS will be more popular in the future and it will beat ETH as well, because EOS has free characteristics which bring to this altcoin more investments. So the question is the following: is it more profitable to invest in EOS now than in BTC that doesn’t have enough strength of development of it ETH that has less pluses?
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

if you focus invest with high profit i think EOS is good pick more than BTC,ETH

but invest in ETH,BTC is safe more than other.

iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

I like the way of thinking sofmyhad, so I will also say that EOS will become popular in the near future and who is now making their investments in this coin can hit the jackpot.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

These three has a potential to give us a huge profit in our investment but l choose ethereum. Ethereum nowadays has a cheaper price than past month and this is the right time to invest it.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

These three has a potential to give us a huge profit in our investment but l choose ethereum. Ethereum nowadays has a cheaper price than past month and this is the right time to invest it.
for the moment I am more interested towards Bitcoin and EOS. both these coins shows the development that continues to increase.
This will be a very capable to produce much bigger gains. Anyway this indeed two coins many invite the attraction with the development indicated.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

I would go with ETH at the moment. It is very underpriced relative to the others, and is a great project.
BTC is obviously a good buy as well, but look at the ETH price chart relative to BTC, and it suggests that ETH is currently the better buy and should improve vs BTC in the near future.
As for EOS, I think a lot of the price is still based on hype, so it may be overpriced at present.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

first of all the term "king of cryptomarket" is a term that newbie bag holders started as they continued losing money while they saw bitcoin is still on top and not going back to its initial price ($900 last year) while their bags were headed for that initial pre-pumped price.

secondly you are confusing a bunch of stuff with each other.
- an altcoin being a good investment doesn't mean bitcoin isn't a good investment!
- bitcoin being on top and remaining there while growing much more doesn't mean altcoins can not be profitable investments.

as for investing in what, it is up to you and your strategy. my strategy is that i accumulate bitcoin and i consider it for long term because an investment needs to have certain characteristics: low risk + high reward. an altcoin investment is high risk  + low reward compared to bitcoin. which is why i only trade altcoins short term and during their pumps and always go back to bitcoin for long term.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

I'm more of an ETH fan (not an expert in anything). The reason is because of time and battle testing that ETH has gone through. So much is being built on ethereum and I think it would be hard for EOS to take much away from it. Plus EOS had such an embarrassing launch with all kinds of vulnerabilities. I think they could theoretically kill ETH but the odds are very slim.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

For me, Bitcoin is always number one! I enjoyed and fascinated with altcoin! But Bitcoin is a successful start for digital money!
Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

for the moment I am more interested towards Bitcoin and EOS. both these coins shows the development that continues to increase.
This will be a very capable to produce much bigger gains. Anyway this indeed two coins many invite the attraction with the development indicated.
I tried the opportunities with select EOS. because I see to the development of the EOS is currently very capable to produce much bigger gains in the future. so I support and give priority to increased developments
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Bitcoin for now

Once the whole market turns bullish you'll probably earn more from eth or eos - but btc it is for now
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

I still prefer to use and store ETH tokens because to me this token is still a favorite in making online payments and trading, but of course the other two coins are also very good because they are another favorite because they are increasingly popular in the world.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

All of them has the potential. But I'm seeing the BTC will likely to take off in the next 5 years.  Specially with the next halving coming in, the price right now could go x5 or even higher. ETH and EOS is also good but I don't think it has the potential to give you good returns in the future, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████