Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of mining  (Read 104 times)
kritiana008 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:43:33 AM
Merited by Patrix_1 (1)

Mining is going down and it is not surprising because speculation is more profitable doing now and people want to earn much more money. But it goes without saying that mining was the first step in crypto’s becoming and now it has lost its hard position in the list of earning ways. I believe that mining will be alive but how it could be changed to be alive in the far future? Which part of its system will be corrected, added or deleted? It will be very useful to know about your ideas and to be ready for these changes later.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iHalera

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

It depends on what amounts we are talking about. You should understand that every day more and more people are starting to develop in this direction. Also, you need to understand this well. I think, in any case, it is possible to mine and even profitable, the only question is what, what and in what scale.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

I saw some articles about mining and it is not good from that side
It says if Etherum moves to PoS, miners will be out in disarray and it could lead to selling of GPU to highest bidder

I ignored those claims because why would mine ? When bitcoin and Etherum including litecoin are so cheap and conveniently  can be purchased
Let’s just do the right stuffs always dyor
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

well
i also have a miner,and with situation right now ,
of course , i shut down my mining ,
high cost of electric with cheap price of eth make it just nothing to get.

I saw some articles about mining and it is not good from that side
It says if Etherum moves to PoS, miners will be out in disarray and it could lead to selling of GPU to highest bidder

I ignored those claims because why would mine ? When bitcoin and Etherum including litecoin are so cheap and conveniently  can be purchased
Let’s just do the right stuffs always dyor
well , lets see.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
adefirman98

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

Someone who tries and believes in what they are trying to do, the results will also be good, as well as mining, requires full concentration in the assessment of coin prices and coins, and also mining capital,
Speaking of mining at this time, it's great that all coin prices are at the red level, down arrows, all coins can almost be reached both from the bottom to the top,
Profits are very clear and depend on the capital that we make large capital gains, and also the opposite.
So don't hesitate to take one action and risk to mining,
I'm sure it's not always like this, there is a night there, there is a profit there is a loss, it all depends on how we implement it, both we manage the results well, and the opposite.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

I think mining is facing hard times just like what the overall market is facing, as soon as market will start to recover and grow again i think mining will also be back on track, secondly manufacturers need to develop more efficient, energy saving and cheap mining equipment so that mining can continue to yield some profits in all market conditions.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: