Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bearish or Bullish?
Bearish - 1 (12.5%)
Bullish - 7 (87.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Descending Triangle or Falling Wedge?  (Read 329 times)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

Its hard to predict of which direction this market will going thru that in fact famous experts in crypto field already losing their reputation on this on going bearish performance that they already abandoned the predictions for this year and shifted all their bullish predictions for the next year in which it makes the people afraid to invest even more.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coolman4

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

it looks like 50% retrace zone good correction good accumulation zone and as bitcoin as became more popular and used widely many investors will buy in this zone i think it will be a breakout soon to upside both no one is in control for trend for now
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

Iam bullish for Bitcoin and this my prediction according to historycal price, when the price already going down more than 70% the price has potential to going up after that. With alot of upcoming good news about cryptocurrency adoption will create another bull market, from technical analysis the price of Bitcoin keep strong on the level support above $6000 in a few month, after some good news will trigger another bull market and the price will surpass $20k in next year. There are several different view in technical analysis but about 90% of prediction's trader is bullish for Bitcoin.
Being bullish at the moment really shows how limited you might be when it comes to understanding situations of the market like this. This is a market that has been moving in a triangle and which a lot of people might want to be looking at from different angles, but in reality, as long as we are still inside a triangle formed from a bear trend, then there is nothing to be bullish about until there is a break out with huge volume to the upside. I am optimistic in a way though that we may get to have some good movement for this market before the end of the year, but that is what it is, it is a market, and predicting what will happen exactly is never my thing.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

I admire your positiveness and it feels like encouraging also for the time being where bitcoin market price has drop. This will relatively help other investors also to buy more or hold for now because this is the nature of bitcoin with constant ups and down. I can figure out also just like what OP stated that there could be a bull market that will going to happen. Well just wait and see and prepare for the good and worst things to happen.
hiameneven

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

I admire your positiveness and it feels like encouraging also for the time being where bitcoin market price has drop. This will relatively help other investors also to buy more or hold for now because this is the nature of bitcoin with constant ups and down. I can figure out also just like what OP stated that there could be a bull market that will going to happen. Well just wait and see and prepare for the good and worst things to happen.
We have to keep others warm as well. This means don’t let negativity prevailed within your circle. You must lit others with positive vibes and make their trust strong and be them confident.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

We have to keep others warm as well. This means don’t let negativity prevailed within your circle. You must lit others with positive vibes and make their trust strong and be them confident.

Agree, at this very moment, there will be a lot of members who will suddenly come out of their hole and started to talk trash against bitcoin, but its understandable.

But we will not let them affect us negatively because we have been with this kind of situation and the best weapon is to think positive and be optimistic that the market will recover soon. No need to panic and sell-off, you will just loss if you keep people affects your mind to sell, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x