Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:32:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20338 times)
ramirkz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
zangleerb

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

You shouldn't post this topic here.
I can understand your feeling, this year is hard for ICO and many of them fail to collect soft cap while many were just scammers. So bounty hunters like us just have to have deep understand about the project, the team before joining a bounty for not waste too much time and get nothing.
Behind

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

I know your fell brother Sad
ramirkz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

I can understand your feeling, this year is hard for ICO and many of them fail to collect soft cap while many were just scammers. So bounty hunters like us just have to have deep understand about the project, the team before joining a bounty for not waste too much time and get nothing.
I just want to know what think about it other - because all situation looks not clear - about 5-10 bounty start everyday, about 50% frozen in process and other 50% who ran to finish pay nothing to hunters.
I see that market in deep down, but project team say nothing and go to silence. That's why I just inresting - does bounty have future or not.

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

I do not think the ICOs and bounties will go extinct. ICOs are the new method that startups can use without banks to capitalize on them. However, there will soon be a new form of ICOs that will increase investor safety.

In addition, the Bounty Campaigns will not disappear from the crypt world as they are used to publicize the project and to aquire other investors.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

I can hear what you are saying dude, the bounties these days are coming harder to get paid from. This is because there are too many ICOs and not enough investors, so many projects are failing to meet the softcap. Others are scams but i think most are just failed ICOs
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

I think there is nothing like the death of bounty, i do agree that bounty campaigns are either extended, paused or reward is intentionally delayed, basically we are hit by 2 factors; one being the struggle of raising funds by the icos due to months of bearish markets, lets see if october brings some change to markets or not. Secondly, there has been a rapid increase in number of bounty hunters, that coupled with extended bounty campaigns and low funds raised by the ico results in dilution of the reward, we can only hope that the market turns bullish soon and everything will be back to normal.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

I just want to know what think about it other - because all situation looks not clear - about 5-10 bounty start everyday, about 50% frozen in process and other 50% who ran to finish pay nothing to hunters.
I see that market in deep down, but project team say nothing and go to silence. That's why I just inresting - does bounty have future or not.

That is the real situation of cryotocurrency marketplace now. You must need to find the project with checking on the team information and project details before you are accepting it as investment or being participant in the bounty campaign.

Hopefully everything will be settle soon. After that we may expect the ico projects get listed with the good price soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
Sad to know that thing and even myself or you are not the only one who do experience such thing but most hunters do really pass that experience on not being paid up on the work we done.Basing on current projects as of this year we can really able to say that only a few of them did able to succeed.Even they do reach out their cap but still when it comes to the amount being gained isnt really that big compared into last years.
Investors is losing out confidence on putting money due to scams and us hunters will definitely be affected.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

In my opiniot, the ICOs and Bounty make a big part of cryptocurrency, and if ICO will die, the bounty die with it, with many perspective of making new coins for market, and after time, the market may die too.

Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

bounties this days really come harder and takes a much longer time in paying off, some doesnt get to pay off at all. but as such, i think that the ICOs gives a higher and stronger hand to the cryptocurrency world and i think that the presence of ICOs are also taking part in the sustainance of the cryptoworld, and if ICOs die, bounties likely die as well. thus far, ICO and bounty dont die...
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

In my opiniot, the ICOs and Bounty make a big part of cryptocurrency, and if ICO will die, the bounty die with it, with many perspective of making new coins for market, and after time, the market may die too.

Yes nowadays there are very few altcoins which is launched without ICO so I think ICO will play a major role in future and bounty will not die. Honestly speaking I believe there will be some sort of arrangements made in the future which will make sure scam bounties are eliminated once it is launched. So there will be no risk for ICO projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

I don't think ICOs die, it rather looks like people become more and more picky and sceptical about ICOs and that's good, it means market is becoming more mature. The format of ICO and bounties is too innovative to die, I think it will have second life.

Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

with the look of things, in my opinion, ICOs actually tend to have a great impact in the crypto market very well and as such, if ICOs die, that means that bounties would die as well and that would result to low market and could possibly have a red market.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

The whole crypto space is suffering right now and it's not gonna be different with new projects that are just preparing to jump in. It is not really related to ICO  in itself, the real problem is that there is no money to be pumped into new projects, mostly because a lot of investors already have their money stuck with other projects that they cannot get out from. Or the reality that there is no fresh new money coming into crypto space. With all that said I still see some good projects finding their way and managed to raise a good amount of money even with the current state of the market. The time of easy money raising has gone and I don't think it will back again even if the market changed to uptrend, a lot of investors already burned badly and I doubt they will put their money in useless projects anymore, and to be honest if only the good, solid, legit and strong projects will survive it will be good for crypto overall.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:34:17 PM

The fact that you are participating in 300 projects indicates to me that you are just a bounty spammer. You can't possibly be producing useful advertising for 300 projects at once, who are you? Roger Ver? There are definitely not 300 good quality projects in a year, perhaps only around 10 projects operating right now are actually worth the time to advertise, however since you particpated in over 300 you must have worked for literally every bounty, regardless how trash the project was. Blame yourself.
Rhshahindiana

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

There were times when people really had vision and could come with genuine ICO, but now a days so many ICO comes with bounty tasks, they keep their best to be with market trend and extend their sale to reach soft calp or hardcap, bounty hunters try their best to promote their project as long as the ico comes to an end, and when reward time comes, some ICO ended up with scam, some pay like penny for the hardwork done, and slot people lost faith in bounties, still due to come for project people still have some faith and make their earnings for to that, I don't think it l die

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

Oh, first of all I should say that I am impressed. It is almost impossible to do 2 bounties per day. I guess you are talking about Telegram bounties. In any case, yes it is true, bounties are now very low and unstable because the market is crushing good and back ICOs.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Avenger907

Activity: 406
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

Nothing is eternal, but as long as there is ICO, there will be Bounty, and I think ICO will not die soon, so it's too early to talk about Bounty's death. And over time, Bounty can change into something else.
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

i believe ICO's are die but i m not sure about bounties. of course this is all relevant with market cycle.
when the bull comes everything is gonna come back again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: