Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20309 times)
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:32:07 AM

If ICO market die, then bounties and investors will also die. The market downfall already showing their bad colors on everyone, while most of the investors leaving thier job now because of ICO scam projects. The ICO market needs good and real project, if they want to protect this Crypto world!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:36:23 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
ICO and bounty will die, i think it is far from possibility right now because though ICO they get money from it with a project so those people who are well versed in crypto will always find ways to create a project then launched an ICO to get that money they want. If there are ICOs, bounties will be still alive because bounties will be promoting them.
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:44:32 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

I also being  part of some bounties from January until now, but all I can see is even you made all the task in ICO, at the end you can get any reward to them but the coins/tokens they left you with no value, but not all of that ICO ive participated are not paying to hunters, few of them are paid me, but very disappointed because the reward they promised to get is not happen, but it is ok unlike the other not pays me, bounties are not dying, just do some research to took good one that pays you.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

then maybe the bounties you joined are scam. there are a lot of scam bounties so if you don't research and casually pick bounty because it offer high reward then you really got fooled by them. also there are many ICOs that failed and they choose not to continue.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:31:17 AM

WHY?
Ico is just a new era of crowdfunding, so why would it die? It will be evolution may be, but right now I see many investors put their money in ICOs. So definetly NO!

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

this is what must be aware of payments, there are many bounty projects also fail so all will affect the gift giving. failed projects will not give prizes to participants. so we must be careful in choosing a bounty project because I believe there are still many bounty projects that are established seriously and responsibly.
ramirkz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

I can hear what you are saying dude, the bounties these days are coming harder to get paid from. This is because there are too many ICOs and not enough investors, so many projects are failing to meet the softcap. Others are scams but i think most are just failed ICOs

Scams can kill new economic models. Or not?

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

They not die, market condition is not good for them and they should make new rules/ guide to fit and fix their program. Many people still invest and join bounty program and some of them already leave and make opportunity with trade/ invest in another financial instrument. Not pay is our risk and you should understand that before join ICO project/ bounty program, remember that.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

The bear season is solely responsible for this and despite this, there are just some things me projects that don't pay hunters at the end even after reaching their cap. Tokenpay never paid Envion as well and just so many others.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

I can hear what you are saying dude, the bounties these days are coming harder to get paid from. This is because there are too many ICOs and not enough investors, so many projects are failing to meet the softcap. Others are scams but i think most are just failed ICOs

Scams can kill new economic models. Or not?

We all know that scam is everywhere, we don't have a way to stop it. Greedy person that who wants to gain and steal the money of investors are increasing.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

it looks like the ICO and the bounty will never die because all this time what makes crypto increasingly crowded is the existence of campaign bounties from the ICO even though there have been many frauds and scam tokens from ICOs.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

it looks like the ICO and the bounty will never die because all this time what makes crypto increasingly crowded is the existence of campaign bounties from the ICO even though there have been many frauds and scam tokens from ICOs.

Yes it's true as long as there are many ICO project that create bounty campaign will not going to die.
Bounty is the way to promote the products and to gather investors.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

They won't die. At least ico's won't die but i'm not sure about bounties.

Ico's also will regulated and won't be like now but still they will carry on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:28:43 PM

I assume that ICO project like the other project as usual. a real project in the real world. They could be a success and failure. Therefore, So many scam ICOs or bounties cos the fact not all dev know how to promote how to do a good marketing. besides, they have already a willing to scam people (and in the real world it exist). If the team/dev serious they will find the best marketing strategy and goes live.
ramirkz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

Will more investors back on this market???

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

I think it may die, but not now, because there are still many legitimate ICOs working hard to develop, but as the number of fraudsters increases, many investors will leave the market because of fraud, which will lead to ICO lack of funds and slowly death!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:56 AM

I think you're just involved in bad projects. All the companies I've participated in have been successful and have been paying out tokens lately.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

hey dude
I checked your profile from 1 to 10 there wasn't much discussion either especially the assignment for the signature campaign, almost mostly useless. This is bad, why are there many ico getting worse. I think you have to improve your quality if you want to be involved deeply in this industry.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

I also observe such a picture. And it is very sad to realize that many ICO projects do not bring any profit to bounty hunters. But I hope it is still normal when the market recovers.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

I'm sure that bounty campaign will never stop and will only grow and appear in other ways participate in them, as for new projects will need maximum advertisement and in all its manifestations.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: