Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20309 times)
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

I think that there are bounties and ico that have long been employed so long they will distribute a coin to the bounty and there are ico and bounty too fast to work and also distribute a coin to the bounty but other bounty it's too late and there's no update yet I think other people think that this scam but that's really a scam and no longer pay so be careful when it comes to those who are especially involved with investors so it's not worth your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

Due to failing projects, scam ICOs and the prevalent bearish market condition, bounties have not really been profitable. Time and efforts invested in promoting most projects have turned out in futility. This had made bounties look like they're threatened or they will die, this is not the case. Bounties will become profitable again once the market bounces back.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

I think there is a lot of debate but now there are a lot of ico who are still coming in with a variety of innovations. although there are many risks, especially for scams. I think ico will always be there as long as there are many investors who are interested in this business.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

no is not dead is just because the whole market going slow now so yeah
mvega1411

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

Si jeje
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

The fact that you are participating in 300 projects indicates to me that you are just a bounty spammer. You can't possibly be producing useful advertising for 300 projects at once, who are you? Roger Ver? There are definitely not 300 good quality projects in a year, perhaps only around 10 projects operating right now are actually worth the time to advertise, however since you particpated in over 300 you must have worked for literally every bounty, regardless how trash the project was. Blame yourself.
Yeah definitely, maybe he played it too ambitious thinking that he could have get a huge profit out of it. ICO and bounty campaigns are not dead, just so happen that you are really a greedy because of an easy task and money attaining. Choose an ICO with the most trusted developers and founder, make use of the sites rating known ICO's, not just because they told you a bubbly statements.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

i do not think icos and bounties will die out so fast, but finding a good ico or bountie is getting harder and harder. and even if you find a good bountie, the payments are very small.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Well it doesn't mean that happened to you will happen to us too. From the way i see it ICO and Bounty will still continue as long as there is a project, it will never ends. Maybe they will just add some rules and regulation about ICO and that will help investor to invest confidently.
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:27:02 AM

Bounty will die if scam projects will continue it is fault of scam projects because they use bounty hunter to gather funds and run away at the end

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Definitely, in my opinion, ICO and bounty will continue to live and give opportunities to the investors and bounty hunters to earn profit. Personally, I did also experience several bounty campaigns where I haven't been rewarded from my participation but I consistently continue as I believe there will be time that I could achieve the goal of being rewarded someday and just several months back, it was my first ever bounty that I had received the pay out. Just continue to be more positive and definitely you will be rewarded soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
coinzen90

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

i think that ICO-s and bounties just won't die, they're too important, i think they will regulate this maxium
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

If it continues with icos and bounties, we will certainly see the end next year. The scam icos destroy the market and drive out all investors.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

As long as there are ideas from the people who want to create a project in cryptocurrency i think it will keep going.
The ease of creation (mostly erc-20) token, there will always be new project every day.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

ICOs and Bountys will never gonna end cause the demand are always have. Cryptocurrency are growing so do the project that need ICOs and his army of bounty hunter. They need to spread the hype so all peoples will know they exist.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

I would very much like to have common rules developed and used for ICO. In order to collect investment went not to the accounts of developers, but to a special fund from where the money would be transferred to the developers as the road map steps were completed.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

If CryptoCurrency Trends will continue. I'm pretty sure that ICO/ITO still survive and the bounty will not die. Maybe it will transform into a new form or system because the word bounty is long existing and used to illustrate as a form of Reward to a particular work or job. it will remain and it will not die. until there is a reward system.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:46:32 AM

Will not die, I think new forms of dissemination of information about new projects will appear, as they will be more and the demand is increasing. Bounty campaign will never end, it may become more difficult, but just stay.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

I've been a bounty hunter for almost 2 and a half years and I also feel it that this is not a good year for us hunters. Then, I only joined not more than 10 social media campaigns but the profit is good. That was before the BTC price was around $800k. But now I hardly get compensated because the project either just turn to scam or has dumped the price after the sale.

I believe that the ICO won't end unless blockchain has already been integrated into all businesses or industries. So is bounty since they need us in their marketing.  Smiley

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

If everything also continues, then the bounty can disappear as cheap advertising since it will no longer be needed and something completely different will come to its place. Well, it doesn't matter and we will change. Grin

siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

Just as you feel guys, lately I also do not receive the token from the bounty I follow. But I do not think bounty is dead, only a lot of deceitful projects and bounty hunter should be smarter than choosing a non-deceptive project.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: