Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:56:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20318 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

hey dude
I checked your profile from 1 to 10 there wasn't much discussion either especially the assignment for the signature campaign, almost mostly useless. This is bad, why are there many ico getting worse. I think you have to improve your quality if you want to be involved deeply in this industry.
I think the point here is not the ICO and the market. ICO's are bound to the market after all and when the market is not doing well you can not expect the bounties to be any good neither. The prices of barely new coins without even hitting any decent market was too high back in the day.

I have seen coins that are not on any exchange and not even out of the ICO stage yet increase in price and become top 25 coins. You can not value a coin top 25 without it even come out of the ICO stage yet but it happened during bull times. Now people are expecting same type of payments but its impossible in this market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

I am definitely sure, when growing market will return, ICO (accordingly and  bounty) will work again too and will give profits. Because now, no one next "blockchain 5.0 or ether killer" couldn't collect any funds.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

You shouldn't post this topic here.
I can understand your feeling, this year is hard for ICO and many of them fail to collect soft cap while many were just scammers. So bounty hunters like us just have to have deep understand about the project, the team before joining a bounty for not waste too much time and get nothing.
I just want to know what think about it other - because all situation looks not clear - about 5-10 bounty start everyday, about 50% frozen in process and other 50% who ran to finish pay nothing to hunters.
I see that market in deep down, but project team say nothing and go to silence. That's why I just inresting - does bounty have future or not.
Yes, the situation now with the earnings in the campaigns of generosity ICO is very difficult. It will change for the better when the market begins to recover and, moreover, the states will begin to regulate the process of holding an ICO. The ICO regulation process will in any case, as states are obliged to protect their citizens from fraudsters, as they cause serious material damage to investors.

kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

In fact, last half year was a bearish season (still bearish). How can you expect something good at such times? Regarding ICO, there will be more regulation on ICOs for preventing the scam ICOs which steals people's money. Also, some platform may come which will ensure the best for both parties, investors and ICO owner.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

3 hundred bounties is perfect track record and I understand your frustration, last half a year was really hard time for hunters, but I hope next bull tun will bring us more ICOs and huge bounty rewards as a result
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Too it seems to me that something wrong to happen with Bounty and ICO. I do not think that they ischesnut so quickly, rather all turn into something other.

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

I don't think they will die.

ICO's are a new way of crowdfunding.

Bounty Programs are a new way for marketing.

They may evolve but they won't die.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Wow! You must've put in a lot of time & effort into bounties. But if you started doing bounties for the past two or three years, maybe there are some few good ICOs / Bounties / Projects in which you made some good money and average amount of cash. I hope you did, because these past few weeks, months and days, and probably a few weeks, months or even years (hopefully not) more bounties is not as profitable as it was before and we can't rely on it anymore to give suitable amounts of rewards.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
Bounty will not die so far ico doesn't die bounty campaign service will be needed to advertise for awareness, come to think of it, for you to do 3 hundred bounties and not getting paid you have been doing wrong bounties for the entire two years

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Bounty Programs are a new way for marketing.

They may evolve but they won't die.

New way for marketing?

No mate.. we did a lot of 4-5 years ago  Smiley I remember when Bitcointalk.org admin banned bounty campaigns (because of the campaigns everyone make spam comments) from "altcoin discussion" and made new topics for this.. at this time we was online and made new site for coin developers to promote their bounty campaigns and we had daily 5-6k unique visitors for 2-3 weeks..

and still this is the best way to promote your project. Easy and cheap but you can reach lot of people.. good for everyone.

That teams who are did bounty campaigns usually don't have money for promoting but they have power and works like real team and sometimes in this ALTCOIN world this means more than some hundred - thousand dollars because if investors see the potential (work, trusted team,etc..) they will invest..

apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

The market of 2017 gave a birth to many scammers in ICO and among bounty hunters. ICO cannot raise the same sums as it was before. But there are too many hunters for a bounty pool.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

In my opinion, no. It's just wave of popularity to use bounty and ICO. Many scams make demand of ICO less, but over time, everything will recover.

Kanatanex

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

Now everything goes to it. All wait for the cryptocurrency growth and if it is not everything to fall off and there will be only a few cryptocurrencies.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

If ICO's become regulated mot likey they still will be live, but if not then due to a large amount of scam no one will want to invest in them in the future, so they will most likely die.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

Bounty hunting is like an investor. You have to pick wisely to avoid scam. Check all the important details about the project, the credibility of the team, white paper, github and there marketing strategies if they have the capability to indure the worst case scenario like what is happening today.
Lay

Activity: 350

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

in my opinion this is natural, all have a time. Bounty is getting worse in the eyes of investors because of the many scam projects. if this continues to be left without an institution that can choose a project that is truly quality, then I'm sure the bounty will soon become extinct. Cry Cry

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Now that market is dip it look like ICO will die but we still waiting for the growth of cryptocurrency, bounty campaign will keep improving if the price rise

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

I think the ICO is alive, but the bounty is dying. Developers are already looking for new ways to attract investors, and soon the bounty will cease to carry out at all.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

I think the ICO is alive, but the bounty is dying. Developers are already looking for new ways to attract investors, and soon the bounty will cease to carry out at all.
My opinion that social media influence will be growth and the bounty method of advertising will not die but change in some way. Now we can see a lot of bounty platforms arise not only for cryptoprojects. Regarding ICO my thoughts are similar.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:13:18 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:34:05 AM by amaydel

I don't think they will die as long as there is a need to make or generate a cryptocurrency for a certain purpose. Bounty in the other hand will help reach ICO's success through numerous promotions and advertising.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: