Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20314 times)
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
I do not believe that Bounty and ICOS will die but they are having a hard time when the crypto market can not recover. Other variants of ICOS  would like to be born of and to avoid dependence on Bitcoin and ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

It seems that the end is near for bounty hunters, nowadays ico projects are a way of scamming people and investors, and some others dont pay their bounty participants, and some just stop, i dont understand why, due to the massive number of ico nowadays, i feel like investors are aware of the recent problems encountered by ICO projects.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

I think the ICO market may die in the future, but it will happen at least two years later, as more and more investors are being deceived, and the ICO market will die out due to lack of investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

This year be the year that was bad for the bounty results compared to last year. many bounties I see continued to extend their trips and many who experience late payment due to various things. even the most severe is often a big problem being scam finally made investors simply receive bad results.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

I think ICO and bounty will never die because it develops together with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. In the future it can be transformayion for fitting the change of the market.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

Do you mean that you have not received any compensation for participating in 300 projects? How did you succeed in avoiding all formal projects? This is simply unbelievable.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

If I get UI you correctly,  you mentioned that you took part in three hundred (300) bounties in the last two years and you have not gotten payments,  if this is the case for you,  it's hightime you leave bounty campaign alone!

ramirkz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:26:04 PM

If I get UI you correctly,  you mentioned that you took part in three hundred (300) bounties in the last two years and you have not gotten payments,  if this is the case for you,  it's hightime you leave bounty campaign alone!
No no no))) I'm wrote maybe incorrect. I took part in more than 300 bounties. And had a paid from it, but not from all. And more and more project didn't pay in 2018 than in 2017.

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

ICO will never die, rather it will be reformed with new regulations and format. I have seen some platform is being built for a better ICO and having protected from scam and fake ICO. Also, there has already a new reform has been come, STO aka Security Token Offering which may really change the ICO field at all.
ramirkz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

ICO will never die, rather it will be reformed with new regulations and format. I have seen some platform is being built for a better ICO and having protected from scam and fake ICO. Also, there has already a new reform has been come, STO aka Security Token Offering which may really change the ICO field at all.

Can you give me links about STO?

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

In my opinion, hygiene is today. The only problem for the company’s ico market is the presence of a large number of fraudsters. If there are certain levers of control or management, then at the legal level it will be possible to fight against fraudulent actions in the market of ico companies. But with respect to promising projects, it is very difficult to say something, because each developer has the right to develop his idea.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

I have heard and analyzed myself about the ICO or project bounty and I don't think it died but many failed but with so many new projects that are better with the system and prospects. in this year there were indeed a lot of dead projects, we don't think too much about crypto too negatively but must support and continue to survive.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:15:01 PM

In the beginning the bounties were too good, and even though there was small pay at least they paid their bounty hunters.

Now new bounties promise millions and hundreds or thousands of bounty hunters join and still there is no pay or the payment is near to zero which leads to not join in the next campaign, so yeah it's coming to an end.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

No, ICOs are still alive but just extended and having a hard time reaching the target. This might be the effect of the down crypto-market. So, it is just ICOs that are affected only. It's the whole industry. Don't worry. Let's see what will happen to ICOs after the bull run.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

ICOs are facing difficult times due to the market situation and some of them postpone the TGE and the
distribution. We have to be selective as many of ICOs fail nowadays from start.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

Existing ICO projects delay or delay payment to bounty participants is evident because the market situation is very volatile. But the ICO and the bounty will never die because the bounty campaigns is a very useful form of promotion when ICO projects want to attract more investors to their projects.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

No, ICOs are still alive but just extended and having a hard time reaching the target. This might be the effect of the down crypto-market. So, it is just ICOs that are affected only. It's the whole industry. Don't worry. Let's see what will happen to ICOs after the bull run.
The ICO's and bounties will not die yet. Don't get it wrong, they will not produce any money one day so make a lot.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

New growing phase is here in Q4 2018, ICOs are live and bounty program too.
You can join and support the best bounty program at the moment from Organicco: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3777991.0
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

It could happen that bounties and ICOs could die, if no one is going to stop this industry's scammers. Even the good ICOs struggle to reach the soft cap due to everyone worrying about getting scammed.

ramirkz (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:04:33 AM

The fact that you are participating in 300 projects indicates to me that you are just a bounty spammer. You can't possibly be producing useful advertising for 300 projects at once, who are you? Roger Ver? There are definitely not 300 good quality projects in a year, perhaps only around 10 projects operating right now are actually worth the time to advertise, however since you particpated in over 300 you must have worked for literally every bounty, regardless how trash the project was. Blame yourself.

No. I'm not a Roger Ver. But I'm not a spammer too. About 2 years ago I took part in Iconomy ICO. Than I took part (like investor) in TenX and Chronobank. After that I took part in Ambrosys bounty campaign on invite of man, who read my old twiiter (it was account since 2007 year and have 60k readers). After that I create portal of bounty for all and try participate in bounty campaigns that I placed on my site. That's my way)))

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: