Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20309 times)
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

I think bounties have become an important part of the crypto culture, so I do not think they will disappear. However, due to the gradual increase of regulations in the market, as well as the greater existence of bounty hunters and the increasing uncertainty of the investors, I see highly probable that the income to participate in these campaigns tend to diminish considerably with the passage of time. Therefore, I believe that the time has come when we must begin to look for new alternatives to generate income in the cryptospace, since fortunately, after these years of growth in this sector, there are more and more options for obtaining extra income, although maybe a little more effort to obtain the same income as before is required now.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:22:09 PM

It seems to me that this is a problem for everyone, but I think in the near future fraudsters will be eliminated with taxes, which the government wants to deliver for ICO will give us a big plus, or do we need every project to give data on its team, phone numbers, and so on !
Sanchos

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

One topicstarter wrote some topics above, that he earns 1000 dollars every month by traslation campaigns. Bounty doesn't die for him. Rewards depends on bounty hunter, if he avoid scam.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

Bounty and ICO are not dead, just that it was in a bad phase for this year. many of the ICO fails and many bounty scams into challenges and because of the influence the value of the crypto fell also became quite affects the value of the ICO and also less yield bounty for this time.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

Well, it means that you are fatally unlucky, last year there was a rise in crypto currency and bounty, it was almost impossible to get something for your work and not to sell, literally money was made out of thin air) 300 bounty in two years?) very few, although I could be wrong. It’s too early to say that ico and Bounty are dying, I think they, like the market, are undergoing a hard correction and 2019 will be more productive.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
No, the ICO projects will not die and the ICO bounty campaigns also. Now it’s just a very difficult time at ICO due to the fall and long stagnation of the cryptocurrency market. However, there are problems with the ICO, they also exist with regard to the ICO teams and headhunters. Indeed, in many cases, the ICO teams do not even notify the bounty hunters about their decisions, or simply for a very long time do not provide them with any important information even on the numerous requests of bounty hunters. It is necessary to regulate the activities of the ICO and establish clear rules with mutual rights and responsibilities of the ICO team and headhunters.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

It is no off course. ICOs are still coming and more will still come, even bounties will still continue to surface. The only challenge investors are facing is the too much scam in ICOs these days.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

I dont think ICO and bounty will die because this is the best strategy to promote a project. But if that time will come to end then maybe we find another better than bounty. Its time to move forward on finding decent job if bounty and ICO will end.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

I don't believe so, main reason for failure of ico is this market condition. When market stable investors will tend to buy token from ico and as that there will be great time for bounty hunters also.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:51:45 AM

It seems to me that projects will begin to carry out ICO without attracting bountyhunters, everything goes exactly to that. Other ways to attract investors are already being found, and further this process will only accelerate.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
This is not the first time I ask myself the same question. I think bounties bring profit for bounty members only on the growing market and such a situation as now won't kill ICO and bounty but will only stop their development. I think when the market becomes green there will be a lot of profitable bounties
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

I don't think bounty's dying. On the contrary, it seems to me that the development of this sphere is now beginning because of such large drops in rates. So I think it's probably just that you've had some bad luck with the projects you've been involved with lately.
erdemdio

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Not at all but people will start to eleminate serious projects and they will start to invest serious projects. There was so many scam projects last year i hope 2019 will be a year of working projects
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

3 hundred bounties??? Impressive!!

i don't think that ico neither bounty will die. It's just that period that is pretty tought for crypto and there are too many projects for less total money.
Spectator11

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

I believe it's a pretty tough time for the ICO market in general. Quite the contrary to 2017. Projects are struggling to raise funding while even the most ridiculous projects received funding back in 2017.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:40:29 AM

The market is generally down at the moment so there's no reason to be surprised ICOs are performing poorly. Though it may be for only short term, ICO market will soon recover if the bull run happens. Also, there's this problem with ethereum moving to POS, so I think once this problem gets resolved, all will be good.

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

Now the percentage has increased by quite a lot. During the first quarter of 2018, around 25% to 30% of the bounties (my calculation) didn't paid the bounty hunters. That proportion has increased to around 70%-80% now.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Although it does not seem to be the case now, it seems that ICO is losing value. Future coins will not be selected for public sale, but the number of ICOs will drop significantly. It will eventually disappear, but this is not terrible news unless you are a bounty hunter.

hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

I don't think so. If the year ago even the bad ICO could gather a lot of money, then now we have a different situation - only the best ones survive. For instance, Spotcoin raised $14 Mil only for a pre-sale and one week of ICO. While good projects will be created - ICO will not die.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

New ICOs are realizing that investors are getting more intelligent. Shit ICOs are having a hard time launching their tokens. The market is naturally cleansing and healing itself and this is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: