Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20322 times)
daedalus8

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

I think the same, last six month we got no payment for bounty hunter, I am not hope bounty campaign will die because this only my earning

‗/‾‾\__   ☆☆☆TrustedCar Flex ☆☆☆  __/‾‾\‗
╘Θ══Θ.╛ https://ico.trustedcars.com╘.Θ══Θ╛
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

For me, ICO and bounty is still a mystery. I don't think there's any point in burying them. You just chose the wrong projects and your participation has come a kind of black stripe. So just try to choose a little more carefully than before

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:48:55 PM

I understand your point of view but bounty is not about the number..... Involving yourself in plenty bounties doesn't matter the main thing is getting legit bounty..... If you participate in 20 bounties and at least 10 work at fine it better than 100 that doesn't pay...... I believe bounty is not die even some ICO still raise enough fund.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

I am believe ICOs will keep run in the future and bounty too. Its true that right now many ICOs fail achieve their target because market condition but i do believe they will back when market start recovery

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

I am believe ICOs will keep run in the future and bounty too. Its true that right now many ICOs fail achieve their target because market condition but i do believe they will back when market start recovery

Yes, I believe that the ICOs and bounties would still be existing in the months or years to come as long as there are people who would be willing to implement an ICO. Although, there may be some differences in terms of who they would accept ot what kind of bounties they would be doing because for how many years that there are bounties, they can now see what bounties are effective and what are not.

WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

I do not want to believe in it, but every day I’m more and more convinced that this kind of income comes to an end. But I hope that he will be replaced by some kind of better system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

for bounty dead, I guess not. It's just that this indeed was in a pretty bad phase where the results of the bounty are always falling. of course, this will affect the existing values and also makes the results not being according to expectations. with the result, that small would be reasonable when much speculation increasingly falls bounty and possibly even continue to decline.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
That is so rock, joining that many bounty and none of them paying, that would be so sad.
I've joined bounties too, and i've got payment form most of them, I think you need to do more research before joining into bounty campaign.

joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:30:35 AM

ICOs will always be a way to raise funds for new tech startups and bounties their advertising tool. As long as crypto space lives, those two are far from being over or gone.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:36:40 AM

ICOs will always be a way to raise funds for new tech startups and bounties their advertising tool. As long as crypto space lives, those two are far from being over or gone.
The ICO will continue to live as long as crypto is still alive because the ICO is a bridge for new companies to realize their dreams and also fields for investors to invest in ICOs.
without ICO crypto will be without fans because it is impossible to just hope for coins because there are many coins that die on the market.
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:46:01 AM

I think Bounty and ICO will never die. bounty is the best and cheapest way you have to advertise any ICO. Although there is a scam but another bounty is still good and profitable. Before you choose a bounty campaign do not get to check their project.
siena23

Activity: 2366

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:47:56 AM

Wow, it's very worrying. Now I am also starting to be pessimistic about the ICO project. I think the ICO project is now just as simple as not serious in developing its project, as well as a whitepaper that is unclear and very difficult to understand. Hopefully the scam project will stop and a good project will be born in the future. And the passion of investors to the ICO project goes up again.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

Many ICO and bounties are got scam, that the reason why many bounty hunter did not get their payment because they are joining scam bounty and unsuccessful project.

The solution of this problem is  we need to know how to determine if the project are suspected to be scam in the future to avoid those projects and look for good project that has a good future to earn more.

bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

To me, Bounties is not dead, but earnings from bounty campaigns keeps going down on a daily basis due to some factors such as; increase in number of projects out there and increase in number of scams in this project which actually made many people to loose interest in investing in ICO's.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

Yeah I did a signature bounty, publication and youtube bounty for a project but their ICO failed so they just cancelled the project. Kind of a waste of time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
entebah

Activity: 1556
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

Most ICO projects are currently failing in their marketing so that bounty hunters don't get paid for them, recently I was also very disappointed with the ICO project I participated in in their bounty campaign, they managed to collect Softcap during the iCO period, but when they registered exchanges of their prices are far from the ICO price, this is very detrimental to investors and participants' bounties.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

For me, ICO and bounty is still a mystery. I don't think there's any point in burying them. You just chose the wrong projects and your participation has come a kind of black stripe. So just try to choose a little more carefully than before
yeah, you are right.
we can't guess how the future of ico and bounty. whether they (ico and bounty) will stay alive or will die. but if we still have the opportunity to follow it, we should just follow it. only now do we have to be more choosy in investing in the ICO project or become a campaign participation.

because there are several projects that look good, but the project is not part of a bright future.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:42:39 AM

I doubt it a lot, since the ICOs are simply a form of startups and after so many years we see how sillicon valley still goes, although the investments have dropped, you can still find good projects in which to benefit and if the ICOs do not die, less the bounties, because they go hand in hand.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

I doubt it a lot, since the ICOs are simply a form of startups and after so many years we see how sillicon valley still goes, although the investments have dropped, you can still find good projects in which to benefit and if the ICOs do not die, less the bounties, because they go hand in hand.
this is part of cryptocurrency and if one of them dies the cryptocurrency will not run again, therefore we may never be smart to know the scamer but the project actually still guarantees profit and we know for that

boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:17:31 AM

I think to speculate of course dead bounty is not correct. Although for some time it looks bad enough but there's still a bounty of the many that exist still could produce. even from the ICO are supported by the bounty could also be reborn new crypto has this innovation and are sought after by many people. with those reasons naturally makes the bounty will continue to exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: