Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:17:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20338 times)
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
I think ICO and bounty are dying. At least in the form in which they exist now and in current conditions. Investors, especially large ones, want safe conditions. High market volatility also plays a negative role. Perhaps ICO and bounty waiting for the transformation in the presence of certain conditions.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

I am believe bounty still needed to spread the word about project. Cryptomarket still at early stage and bounty hunters needed to give knowledge about the project to others people thru social media or forum. I am believe ICOs or bounty still exist in next several years

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Bounty is very popular among many people and is able to provide a large income. But in 2018 there were more fraudulent Bounty projects which led to the opinion that Bounty would die. I personally, with this opinion, I do not agree. I am sure that in 2019 there will be a very good development.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

I think the selection of the project you are following is not right so that you do not receive the payment. There are still many successful bounties and still paying, please check more carefully if you want to follow it
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

for now we can say yes, mostly ico and their bounty program was a fake one, but im still hoping in the next year there is a regulator for ico and can reduce the fake one ico.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:28:43 AM

All depends on crypto market coins if in 2019 the price of coins can rise again. I think more projects will experience success. And I also don't think that Bounty will die because the crypto future is very good.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

Maybe they will die maybe not or should i say they are transforming into something new and more techy than we can ever imagine but for the now i suggest for an upgrade in the system of ico and bounties the rate of scam projects is alarming
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:33:43 AM

When the market is down and bleeding all the activities such as ICO is affected and the bounty hunters are also affected if those ICO will not able to collect enough funds for their project. Anyway this is just a little adjustment on us as soon the market returns to bullish we can be back to normal again.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

Bounty is very popular among many people and is able to provide a large income. But in 2018 there were more fraudulent Bounty projects which led to the opinion that Bounty would die. I personally, with this opinion, I do not agree. I am sure that in 2019 there will be a very good development.
You are right. Bounty will still exist. The declining rewards throughout 2018 are the effects of bitcoin prices and a poor market, bear market. For me bounty is still quite profitable, it's just that we have to be more grateful and patient, who knows 2019 the price will rise. Be patient.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

I dont think it will happen,  because there are lots of people in the cryptocurrency group that keeps to support
these platforms since it provides a huge income from them which keeps sustain their finances.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:29:02 PM

I agree that the last six months, or even almost the entire last year is very bad for bounty hunters, as payments are small and too many fraudulent projects. I think that bounty companies in the next two years will not disappear, and soon there will be changes.

kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

unfortunately in a falling market it is almost impossible to earn and I think that this is very bad as it is impossible to earn stable all this

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

maybe yes in few year again, because there are too much project and cryptocurrency created, more than 50% of the project are died before launch their product in public and developer from the project are leave after get the money from crowdfund

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:51:55 PM

I don't think so. ICO and generosity will still exist for a long time, but perhaps they will undergo some changes and there will be fewer fraudulent projects on the market.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

of course boutny and ico can die in sometimes, when investor are tired and never want invest again in ico, because many ico project price are down than price offered in ico time and make investor loss their money for investing in this project

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:08:19 PM

They don't die as you say just that they continuously fade out of the system since the most at times lose it relevance to the people and the society at large.

jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

Firstly, ICO and bounty are not two similar things. I mean to say that ICO is when one wants to start a project and he has now found this way to find the project. Bounties have existed long before ICO and have to do with many things other then ICO. I am ok with ICO not being so many because last year was insane. Bounties will still exist, if there are not so many it will not be a problem because the most ICOs did not pay.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

I think that ICO will not die until new projects appear.
The only thing I would like for ICO to be uniform rules or laws that could protect ordinary investors from scammers.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

All depends on how you check the project before start doing something. Secondly, many ICO's have KYC, other forms to fill in and giving short time notice to do that. It is not like a year before, if you filled in the Google form you are all done. Now you need truly fight for those tokens, which may cost absolutely nothing within a long period of time.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

I think there should be a development on this bitcointalk. I hope that all fraud projects are get banned. In order to clean the thread from scam ico's that does not pay or does not pay according to the allocation prize in their project because although some projects are pating but in a very low cost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: