Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20339 times)
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 01:02:15 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

In two years you'd participated in just a few bounties? You doesn't search about available bounty?
No pay because you didn't choose a fair campaign?

I'd participated on some bounty campaigns, and they'd paid well (ICONOMI, Wings, Starbase) and now I'm participating on CoinBundle platform bounty.
CoinBundle is offering BNDL tokens instead of stakes, and 100 BNDL tokens for each of $10 bought on coin portfolios.
Hope you like this bounty campaign (and the investment platform), then tell me what do you think
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 01:06:59 AM

ico and bounty will never die because I see there are still many investors who believe in ico and there are still many bounty hunters who keep coming every day
it's just that now there are so many ico and bounty scams, for that we have to be more careful before investing or joining bounty by doing a lot of research

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Bounty and ICO will not die. This year it is more difficult to make a good profit because of the market decline but after recovery all bounty hunters will get a good profit from earned tokens.   
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:07:18 PM

Change is one thing that is constant and this is technology and it evolves there might be a possibility that it may change but still we are not sure but if it does then w should be prepared to adjust with it
Sethrey

Activity: 916

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

It's not dying. I think it's connected to the bad situation on crypto market, that's it.
People are on pause now and waiting for better days to come. I don't think there are many investments now and that's why it affects market so bad.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:13:05 AM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
So far, everything has fallen along with the cryptocurrency market. In addition, a high level of fraud in ICO projects has a large negative impact, as well as, I believe, the introduction of KYC checks by many ICO teams. This led to the fact that the activity of investors has fallen very much, and many bounty hunters have also given up on this activity, since this has become no longer justify the time spent.
However, as soon as the situation on the cryptocurrency market changes for the better, I think that interest in ICO projects will also resume. We need to expect better times.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

ICO still postpones their ico dates.
Market at bad condition, but no other different schemes we have to promote new projects and crowdfund

shanghai

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

The crypto market becomes bad, a lot of ICOS campaign are difficult. But when the market recovers, the campaign will return. therefore, ICOS campaigns are becoming temporarily difficult.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:41:29 PM

The ico and the bounty still leaves on. I am afraid most of the bounty that you have join are the scam ones. Some bounties are still legit and their project are legit. But you must use time to find those.

Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
This year I think the ico can be considered dead, few of the projects collected large funds for the implementation , I think next year when the bullish trend begins, we can see the influx of money to the ico

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

The last payout I personally recived was around september , it was a decent one also.
For the rest, it is just rational that the bounty payouts are either very small or non exsitent. The bounty market will never be so huge as it was  year ago.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

Off course yes, if an ICO come out without a good potential, such ICO will be dead, and if such ICO have a bounty campaign, that Bounty is already dead too.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

The last payout I personally recived was around september , it was a decent one also.
For the rest, it is just rational that the bounty payouts are either very small or non exsitent. The bounty market will never be so huge as it was  year ago.
Now very little comes with bounty payments , my last payment came in in October , I wasn't getting paid , and that all payments that were received this year, were little (

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:20:00 PM

I don't think that they will disappear completely. If governments begin to regulate, the most promising projects will live. And there won't be as much scam as it is now.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

I don't think that they will disappear completely. If governments begin to regulate, the most promising projects will live. And there won't be as much scam as it is now.
Well, only there will be several projects for the season and I think that KYC will be for all projects, so there are a lot of advantages, the main thing is that the number of people is limited.

ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:03:51 PM

No it will not die , ICO projects are always part of cryptocurrency and bounty are still launching many new projects , these two will go together ,after the new bounty is launched and promoted ,it will be followed by the ICO crownd sell of the bounty tokens for that said projects, it will still part of cryptocurrency and I think it will survive and will not vanish in the cryptocurrency.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

This year is not good enough for the bounty. The 50% more bounties that I participated in throughout 2018 have not shown good development, even some have not yet been listing the market, rewards have not been distributed, even if there are listings in the market the price is destroyed. But I persist, this is indeed a saturated market effect, if the market rises again then prices will definitely improve.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

I would say, ico and bounty are practically on-hold. When the market will become healthy again, new money will come again to the market and the people will start investing again because it is a great possibility to get reach very fast.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

Of course, someday we will all die, as everyone dies in this world. Technologies become obsolete, old business processes are replaced by new ones.
This is good, life does not stand still, the power in development.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

That amount is very high and if it is true, it means you have gone far in crypto. Then if that is the case, you should be able to identify scam from non-scam.
ICO will not die, but what i envisage is that, very soon, there will be more of STO than ICO, because so investors might want what is regulated.
Despite this, bounty will still exist.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: