Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does ICO and bounty die?  (Read 20309 times)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

I think ICO and Baunty will never die between Bitcoin still exist, it's just that Bounty and ICO today still look stiff and seem to be waiting for the right time for distribution or going to the market, that causes many people to hesitate. but in my opinion all of that is a common thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

Bounty is the engine of any project, so developers are interested in bounty hunters. As for the lack of payments, now there is a tendency of continuous growth. Projects either cheat or do not rely on their strengths and are blown away, leaving the bounty hunters with nothing.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

Yes, there is such a tendency on this market. Do you realise that market is dropping and bounties aren't too good to be well payed?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

You shouldn't post this topic here.
I can understand your feeling, this year is hard for ICO and many of them fail to collect soft cap while many were just scammers. So bounty hunters like us just have to have deep understand about the project, the team before joining a bounty for not waste too much time and get nothing.
I just want to know what think about it other - because all situation looks not clear - about 5-10 bounty start everyday, about 50% frozen in process and other 50% who ran to finish pay nothing to hunters.
I see that market in deep down, but project team say nothing and go to silence. That's why I just inresting - does bounty have future or not.

I am into 3 that haven't paid yet because we are still waiting for the token to get listed to exchanges this is one of the condition, and some of the bounties I'm in is either paused or failed, not really good this year you are right you can participate in as many bounties as you like and you are lucky if half of it pays you or succeed

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

Yes, there is such a tendency on this market. Do you realise that market is dropping and bounties aren't too good to be well payed?
yes, we can see that happening. even most people here really feel it all. unclear ico and bounty that doesn't pay. but I'm sure they still believe this will soon pass. where when the market grows again, ico and bounty will also rise again.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

I think we need a spark in the form of market growth in order to start launching the promising ICO again!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Bounties are a really great way to increase brand awareness and increase the preliminary amount of token holders. Bounties will never die, they're just not as active right now because of the markt situation.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Delima Manis

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

I don't think the bounty and ico are dead, it's just that the pulse is weak because the market conditions in the last few months are also bad. a few months later if the market has recovered I think the bounty and ico will return to normal

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

Today there are a lot of ICO and a lot of work for bounty hunters, the only thing that died is the payment for the work of bounty hunters. Summer and autumn I worked completely free.
You're right now there are a lot of developers who are unprofessional and don't pay on time, and there are also some teams that even reduce our salary. I have been to get tired of promoting ICO because the team like them is not suitable to be a dev of a project.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

I think bounty hunting is changing and there will be improvement in a way bounty is been conducted and organized. Bounty is a tool that help a lots of cryptocurrency  start up survive and making it work is in everybody's interest!

yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

I think bounty is still as it is the managers are the ones putting bounty hunters in some kind of stress by not giving them as promising but as long as crypto still lives we all have nothing left to be worried about of bounty or ico dieing

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:35:05 PM

Are they alive right now?

It seems near all bounties worth nothing and most of the icos getting no money at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh
I think it is dying. something else will replace and we should wait for a new capital mobilization program. I believe that there will be a better program than ICO, which will have the best protection for those who work with the project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

I am also worried about this topic. Coins are either not listed on the stock exchange, or are not paid at all. But I think that these are temporary difficulties due to the difficult situation on the cryptocurrency market.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

everyone has their own perception about how many bounties and ICO will continue or not.
but for me bounty and ICO will always be there because not all projects end with scams there are also good projects that will continue to run along with the development of crypto, all we need is to do deeper research before entering into the bounty we follow.
Hijom

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

In my opinion, this is temporary and ICO not dying, but it's true that today indeed sometimes better not to invest in ICOs.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Back three years ago ICO are paying Bitcoin to attract more people to promote their ICO, this is indeed very sad you are working hard and there's no guaranty that you will get paid at all, better report these bounty managers who are doing this.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

I don’t think so that ICO & Bounties are going to die, at the moment market is very bearish so investors are scared & don’t want to take risk to invest in ICO’S.

But it’s not permanent after the stability of bitcoin price & market, investor will come back & again we will see ICO & Bounties will re bounce.
- Indeed, because the market has shown signs of collapse in recent months, many investors have been afraid and do not want to participate in ico when projects are almost impossible to succeed but we should remember that everything is derived from the price of bitcoin weakening. After the price of bitcoin recovers and rises again, ico will also return to its golden age, it will never die unless this market disappears, bounty is similar when it survives based on ico but the regulations on bounty will become more difficult when too many people cheat

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:59:41 PM

Back three years ago ICO are paying Bitcoin to attract more people to promote their ICO, this is indeed very sad you are working hard and there's no guaranty that you will get paid at all, better report these bounty managers who are doing this.
now the condition is almost all. many bounty hunters really have no guarantee they will be paid. the bounty manager won't interfere with payment issues. because the bounty reward business is usually direct with the team. this makes no guarantee of payment.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

Hi all. I took part in more than 3 hundred bounties in two year. Last half year there are no pay from project to hunters. Maybe bounty will die or it's transformayion in something other Huh  Huh Huh

In my opinion, in the current phase of the shift to electronic monies, it is not about how much your stacks are worth in near-worthless fiats, it's all about the amount and sizes of your stacks relative to the lifetime max supply built into the math of the particular cryptocurrencies you own.  The bulk of the value derived from fiat currently is strictly based on human confidence -- right now too many people refuse to believe our controllers have used and abused the money system to the point the whole of society is in trouble.  It's a 'scared to death' type of thing on both sides that know what's going on.

Cryptos do not have the inherent problems that centralized fiat currencies do in relationship to the amounts available for use.  When the shift begins to occur, one of the first things folks will catch onto is the relative scarcity of these electronic commodities compared to dollar bills for example.  Prices will respond accordingly.

Be prepared. Obtain and hold for a while.  Get your tickets to the lottery for the ages.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: