Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW Transfer Problem  (Read 268 times)
fairy_fries (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

I've been trying to transfer coins and eth from my mew wallet, but it always failed. It's been months since i've first experience it and until now i havent made a successful transfer. I even used 20 gwei and 120000 gas just to make sure it wont have a problem with gas but still unable to make a successful transaction.

Anyone here who have been experiencing the same situation like mine? And is it still safe to use mew to store all your tokens from airdrops and bounties?

Thanks. 😊
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

Please share your address here or the exact Error you're getting. Afaik for every failed transaction, a specific Error is stated:

ex:
Warning! Error Encounter during Contract Execution [Bad jump destination]
Warning! Error Encounter during Contract Execution [Out of gas]

And is it still safe to use mew to store all your tokens from airdrops and bounties?
For me, yes, as long as your Private Key has not been exposed to others. Btw, they have MEWConnect app now for extra security (available on iOS, they're still working on android version)
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

same as you, I can send tokens from myetherwallet, but it's always failed, just show 'Sorry, We Are Unable To Locate This transaction Hash', I'm sure that insert gwei price more than ethergastion recommend, latest one is gas limit set to 250000, wait for 6 hour still don't unable to locate transaction hash, I've no idea what's going on, someone please help us, thank Smiley
Rati24

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Well, maybe the thing is that the tokens are simply blocked by the developer in this case before the between wallets is prohibited. Sometimes this way they block the token for half a year so that the bountyhanters do not sell there most influencing the cost of the token. The best way is to go to the official developer group and ask about it then they can help you.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

The first thing I would do is to try transferring a small amount of ETH so you know if it's a problem with some shitty token or a problem with your wallet/transaction. For ETH transactions you should set your gas limit at 21,000, for tokens it should be 200,000. You can look here to see what gas price you should be choosing: https://ethgasstation.info/

If that still isn't working, try broadcasting your transaction to a different ETH node. On myetherwallet you can select different nodes from the drop down menu at the top right - there are 4 different ETH nodes to choose from.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

try to use a diffrent wallet and see if you have same problem, for example I use NOKU wallet which is very good because it recognise automatically every token you have without need of adding them manually
REALWORLDCURIOUS

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

Try coinezpay wallet.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

I've been trying to transfer coins and eth from my mew wallet, but it always failed. It's been months since i've first experience it and until now i havent made a successful transfer. I even used 20 gwei and 120000 gas just to make sure it wont have a problem with gas but still unable to make a successful transaction.

Anyone here who have been experiencing the same situation like mine? And is it still safe to use mew to store all your tokens from airdrops and bounties?

Thanks. 😊

I also encounter same problem, but I already solved it by logging in using metamask. Just add metamask on your browser import your account and then go to MEW then log in using metamask....

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Truly, I don't understand why people still use MEW for anything. It's too complicated, yet unsafe in terms of security features. I always recommend peeps using any other ERC wallets with passphrase like Imtoken and Coinomi.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fairy_fries (OP)

Activity: 357

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

Please share your address here or the exact Error you're getting. Afaik for every failed transaction, a specific Error is stated:

ex:
Warning! Error Encounter during Contract Execution [Bad jump destination]
Warning! Error Encounter during Contract Execution [Out of gas]

And is it still safe to use mew to store all your tokens from airdrops and bounties?
For me, yes, as long as your Private Key has not been exposed to others. Btw, they have MEWConnect app now for extra security (available on iOS, they're still working on android version)

It says :
Sorry, We Are Unable To Locate This transaction Hash

I've tried sending just my eth balance but still cannot send.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

It says :

Please try changing the Eth node, the default is ETH (myetherwallet.com), you can try any of the other three:
  • ETH (etherscan.io)
  • ETH (infura.io)
  • ETH (giveth.io)
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

Thanks. 😊

I had the same problem today. Try to solve it by reloading tokens to make them visible on your wallet balance (right bottom in the MEW screen).
I have just reentered a token contract address, symbol, and decimals.  After that, the transfer was made successfully in seconds with just 4 GWEI spend.
ccsang

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

It says :

Please try changing the Eth node, the default is ETH (myetherwallet.com), you can try any of the other three:
  • ETH (etherscan.io)
  • ETH (infura.io)
  • ETH (giveth.io)

Just want to confirm I'm success send eth or erc-20 tokens without any problem after changing the Eth node to  (infura.io), I've no idea why happen with default node (myetherwallet.com), send more than 10 different transaction, all of them only display Sorry, We Are Unable To Locate This transaction Hash, after change node, transaction confirmation success in 10 second, thank for help.  Smiley
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

I had that same problem to, yesterday when i tried to transfer some coins, the transaction look not working when i put the transaction fee for under 30 gwei, after i changed it to 30 gwei the transaction is done real quick.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

It says :

• ETH (etherscan.io)
  • ETH (infura.io)
  • ETH (giveth.io)

Just want to confirm I'm success send eth or erc-20 tokens without any problem after changing the Eth node to  (infura.io), I've no idea why happen with default node (myetherwallet.com), send more than 10 different transaction, all of them only display Sorry, We Are Unable To Locate This transaction Hash, after change node, transaction confirmation success in 10 second, thank for help.  Smiley
It's a usually happened to the MEW, you must have needed to change the network into the other network or try to use my crypto as alternative to the MEW wallet. MEW node looks so difficult to connected the ethereum network. This has already happened with MEW so many times and try to use another network.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Thanks. 😊

I had the same problem today. Try to solve it by reloading tokens to make them visible on your wallet balance (right bottom in the MEW screen).
I have just reentered a token contract address, symbol, and decimals.  After that, the transfer was made successfully in seconds with just 4 GWEI spend.

For me it was the same problem and same solution. had to reload tokens and it worked
importantV

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

maybe transactions are crowded, today I feel for slow during transfers the solution is we have to pay more expensive transaction fees  Grin.
Sinhheo1988

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

I had that same problem to, yesterday when i tried to transfer some coins, the transaction look not working when i put the transaction fee for under 30 gwei
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

i had the same problem few days ago when used MEW, i solved it just by migrating to the MyCypto desktop app. One problem -  you need not only browser
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

Thanks. 😊

Mew will only have a problem if you did not pay the correct amount of transaction fee because it will take more time before you can receive your coins more than other transactions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: