Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:53:53 AM

What’s the progress of its ICO?
The ICO hasn’t started yet, and more than 700 000 Euro were raise on pre-ICO. It’s a good result!
A good result, and if everything goes further, then ICO will start faster than everyone expects !!!

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:24:40 AM

FortFC is planning to raise few investments… Let’s say, they raise 2 million. Is it enough to buy adequate equipment for transaction processing?   
Maybe, they’ll use the equipment which is working for FortFS now? 

Dunno, these technical issues aren’t described anywhere. Even if it’s so, I’m not sure it’ll be enough.   
This is a major broker, I believe it has serious capacity. Also, they’ll buy some more equipment using the raised funds and it’ll be all right.   
Most likely, that’s what they’ll do. Additionally, they’ll upgrade the equipment and buy some more annually to increase platform’s operation speed.
Where is this described? Or can support team confirm this? It’s very important for such a project. Slow performance might cost traders millions of dollars…     

The project has a very interesting concept. To fully implement it you need to spend huge amounts of money. I hope that the team will be able to implement everything at a decent level!
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:34:57 AM

When will 200 Euros quiz be held on Thursday?   
What is a quiz? Did I miss something? I would love to take part in the drawing of 200 euros! Need to register somewhere? Send the link please.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:18:29 AM

Your thoughts are correct. As of the current moment we already have a technical base that allows us to start developing of our services and its maintaining. As well as the number of gear is to be bought as the funds raised. Thanks
I hope that the collected funds will be really spent on the purchase of equipment. I want to believe that you are really developing the project. You know now a lot of people on the market who only promise, but do nothing. I hope you are not like that!
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:04:58 AM

FortFC is planning to raise few investments… Let’s say, they raise 2 million. Is it enough to buy adequate equipment for transaction processing?   
Maybe, they’ll use the equipment which is working for FortFS now? 

Dunno, these technical issues aren’t described anywhere. Even if it’s so, I’m not sure it’ll be enough.   
This is a major broker, I believe it has serious capacity. Also, they’ll buy some more equipment using the raised funds and it’ll be all right.   
Most likely, that’s what they’ll do. Additionally, they’ll upgrade the equipment and buy some more annually to increase platform’s operation speed.
Where is this described? Or can support team confirm this? It’s very important for such a project. Slow performance might cost traders millions of dollars…     

The project has a very interesting concept. To fully implement it you need to spend huge amounts of money. I hope that the team will be able to implement everything at a decent level!
I believe that if a project does this, then they reckon on their own strength! Opportunities are many.

opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:28:05 AM

According to the site description, ICO participants will get a discount for use of their services. So you are going to launch some other services, too? Not only FortFC? 
I did not see any additional services in the team’s plans ... maybe the developers decided to add something new? This one is very interesting. I would like to know about the prospects of the project!
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:20:51 PM

What is a quiz? Did I miss something? I would love to take part in the drawing of 200 euros! Need to register somewhere? Send the link please.
It would be nice to take part, feet alas, I have never seen reference to such a contest. This prize is a good 200 euros... unfortunately perhaps this what the mistake.
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 02:10:43 PM

It would be nice to take part, feet alas, I have never seen reference to such a contest. This prize is a good 200 euros... unfortunately perhaps this what the mistake.
Hi,
You can find out more details regarding the quiz in any of our social media. For example, in telegram https://t.me/fortfc or in dedicated to the bounty campaing thread here at BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099000.new#new

Thanks
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:57:25 PM

According to the site description, ICO participants will get a discount for use of their services. So you are going to launch some other services, too? Not only FortFC? 
I did not see any additional services in the team’s plans ... maybe the developers decided to add something new? This one is very interesting. I would like to know about the prospects of the project!
It is always promising to expand the boundaries of any project, so that new opportunities will quickly find out about it and appear.
Kirand

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:26:59 PM

I believe that if a project does this, then they reckon on their own strength! Opportunities are many.
There are such situations in the market when a project is promoted in the market for its own money, although it is very expensive.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:39:10 PM

The ICO hasn’t started yet, and more than 700 000 Euro were raise on pre-ICO. It’s a good result!
A good result, and if everything goes further, then ICO will start faster than everyone expects !!!
and if the situation in the market changes and prices begin to rise, investors will begin to increase their activity, it will happen even faster,
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:15:12 PM

and if the situation in the market changes and prices begin to rise, investors will begin to increase their activity, it will happen even faster,
Quick what? investments? Well, if the market grows, then yes, the investment will be much greater, people will have the opportunity and of course to engage in trading.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:34:43 PM

Your thoughts are correct. As of the current moment we already have a technical base that allows us to start developing of our services and its maintaining. As well as the number of gear is to be bought as the funds raised. Thanks
I hope that the collected funds will be really spent on the purchase of equipment. I want to believe that you are really developing the project. You know now a lot of people on the market who only promise, but do nothing. I hope you are not like that!
Now probably such a large part of the projects that only "promise" people, and you can only check the time, just follow the project
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

There are such situations in the market when a project is promoted in the market for its own money, although it is very expensive.
of course it is very expensive, so sometimes projects are looking for less popular exchanges to reduce waste of money,but small exchanges sometimes have a bad effect on increasing the popularity of the coin and the project
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:48:05 PM

of course it is very expensive, so sometimes projects are looking for less popular exchanges to reduce waste of money,but small exchanges sometimes have a bad effect on increasing the popularity of the coin and the project
It's simple, there are such exchanges where you don’t even need to pay for the listing, it’s been easy to put your token there, but the question is, who will trade there? if the exchange is not popular, that is the question
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:39:28 PM

It's simple, there are such exchanges where you don’t even need to pay for the listing, it’s been easy to put your token there, but the question is, who will trade there? if the exchange is not popular, that is the question
From free exchanges special sense will not. Not for nothing, top exchanges take such a lot of money for listing. So it makes sense.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:01:47 AM

Hi,
You can find out more details regarding the quiz in any of our social media. For example, in telegram https://t.me/fortfc or in dedicated to the bounty campaing thread here at BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5099000.new#new

Thanks
I follow your threads on the forum. I just didn't find any information specifically about the drawing of € 200. Thanks for your reply!
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:17:56 AM

Let's hope that the developers will be able to realize their plans and implement their plans. The project promises to be very interesting, at least it has an interesting and original concept.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:35:16 AM

It is always promising to expand the boundaries of any project, so that new opportunities will quickly find out about it and appear.
Development is a very complex and multifaceted process. There are many external factors that influence the situation in a project. I hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties.
Kirand

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:01:51 AM

Development is a very complex and multifaceted process. There are many external factors that influence the situation in a project. I hope that the team will cope with all the difficulties.
A lot of factors influence the situation, the market, competitors and of course advertising, the better it is, the faster the project will develop
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: