Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:02:50 PM

Let's hope that the developers will be able to realize their plans and implement their plans. The project promises to be very interesting, at least it has an interesting and original concept.
the concept and idea of the project are very interesting for many users, especially this project will be interesting for novice traders
Yes, now more and more people want to work at home. Trading is a very promising type of earnings, but for this you need to have good analytical skills.
In general, there must be a desire to work and this is important! At home or not, it does not matter! If there is no desire, then there will be no work. Many people want to stay at home so that money falls from the air!
perhaps someone and money fall from the air,but it happens very rarely,but most people work hard to make money, even if you work at home
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:46:59 PM

Yes, now more and more people want to work at home. Trading is a very promising type of earnings, but for this you need to have good analytical skills.
not necessarily it should be trade, you can print articles, make translations, engage in web design and modeling, this list can be huge, for each product there is always a buyer
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:41:10 PM

not necessarily it should be trade, you can print articles, make translations, engage in web design and modeling, this list can be huge, for each product there is always a buyer
Yes, the main thing that was in demand, and the buyer is always there. The main thing in any product is quality. There is always a demand for quality goods.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:18:00 AM

Yes, the main thing that was in demand, and the buyer is always there. The main thing in any product is quality. There is always a demand for quality goods.
Yes, it is the main quality! And now you rarely find a quality product, because people are always in a hurry, trying to save money, but to everyone! According to this important work on the conscience!

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:19:39 AM

A lot of factors influence the situation, the market, competitors and of course advertising, the better it is, the faster the project will develop
Marketing should come first. Unfortunately, not all developers understand this. Maybe due to the fact that they are more focused on the technical aspects of the project. But do not forget about marketing.

Marketing should come first? What are you going to market if you don't have anything to sell?
Anyway, all the products of the crypto industry are just lines of digital code... there is no real application. Therefore, in this market all led by his Majesty marketing!
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:13:34 AM

Marketing should come first. Unfortunately, not all developers understand this. Maybe due to the fact that they are more focused on the technical aspects of the project. But do not forget about marketing.
In the realities of the modern crypto industry, marketing is a priority way to achieve success. No, even the most perfect technical part, can not make the project popular and recognizable brand.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:14:00 AM

Without assistive programs, novice traders have nothing to do on exchanges at all. Now there are trading mainly between algorithms from different projects. Therefore, projects such as FORTFC are important and necessary.
you're right. Now on exchanges, the bulk of trades are done by robots or professional traders who use various auxiliary algorithms.
Tryam93

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:21:33 AM

Without assistive programs, novice traders have nothing to do on exchanges at all. Now there are trading mainly between algorithms from different projects. Therefore, projects such as FORTFC are important and necessary.
you're right. Now on exchanges, the bulk of trades are done by robots or professional traders who use various auxiliary algorithms.
Now it has become very difficult to trade because of the bots. They automatically put the stakes higher or lower than yours and as a result, the bot always remains in the black.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:35:54 AM

I even know bots that help you trade, I have never used it myself, but it's interesting to try, in the future as an option
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:49:55 AM

Marketing should come first? What are you going to market if you don't have anything to sell?
Agree to sell the "air" filed in the "beautiful wrapper", i.e. with good marketing is quite possible, but to sell the most ideal product with very bad marketing is unreal ...
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:15:55 PM

Agree to sell the "air" filed in the "beautiful wrapper", i.e. with good marketing is quite possible, but to sell the most ideal product with very bad marketing is unreal ...
Of course, if marketing is not done qualitatively, then it’s not realistic to sell anything, for just people will not even enter, it doesn’t depend on your ideas or even
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:27:43 PM

without special tools: trading bots, analytical algorithms and other similar programs there is nothing to do on exchanges. You will lose in this competition anyway. Therefore, the use of products similar to the one that develops the FORTFC team is very popular now and will be in demand in the future!
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:32:50 PM

without special tools: trading bots, analytical algorithms and other similar programs there is nothing to do on exchanges. You will lose in this competition anyway. Therefore, the use of products similar to the one that develops the FORTFC team is very popular now and will be in demand in the future!
I have never tried this, but many of my friends use bots, and many different programs, they say that it is very convenient and practical
Julia1992

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:39:50 PM

How there is such a proverb that there are people who will sell the snow in winter! So if you try, you can sell the air !!!!

Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:02:10 PM

How there is such a proverb that there are people who will sell the snow in winter! So if you try, you can sell the air !!!!
You can sell everything, the main thing is the desire and good advertising, as they say, there are craftsmen in any business Cheesy
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:46:32 PM

A lot of factors influence the situation, the market, competitors and of course advertising, the better it is, the faster the project will develop

You do not need to sell yet, you can simply advertise so that users will learn about the project faster.

I don't hold any so I can't sell any, but I don't see a good reason for marketing a coin first before it even exists as the guy before me said.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:26:10 PM

well, you need to look for such people, not everyone has such a talent in advertising and trade,but such people are really needed in projects, advertising is of great importance
Julia1992

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:08:13 PM

well, you need to look for such people, not everyone has such a talent in advertising and trade,but such people are really needed in projects, advertising is of great importance
Of course, not everyone and not everywhere !!!
But if you really come to something, you must continue to the end! And if the project is running, you need to keep it up so that it grows!

sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:24:28 PM

Of course, not everyone and not everywhere !!!
But if you really come to something, you must continue to the end! And if the project is running, you need to keep it up so that it grows!
promotion of the project and increasing its popularity is of great importance, but also has many obstacles to further development and one of the biggest obstacles is a very unstable and low market as it is now
Tryam93

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

I have never tried this, but many of my friends use bots, and many different programs, they say that it is very convenient and practical
On many major exchanges there are whole wars between bots. Sometimes when large volumes of bet do not have time to be displayed, so bots are fast Smiley
This is the problem. Soon there will be no living people on the exchanges, only bots will be traded. The whole difference between them will be in manufacturability and price of the bot itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: