Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:48:28 AM

I have never tried this, but many of my friends use bots, and many different programs, they say that it is very convenient and practical
I know people who live off the passive income that trading bots bring to them every month. So this direction is very promising.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:01:07 AM

you're right. Now on exchanges, the bulk of trades are done by robots or professional traders who use various auxiliary algorithms.
These are the realities of modern cryptocurrency trading on exchanges. The times when people competed with other people have almost passed. Now the bulk of transactions is done by bots.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:07:54 AM

you're right. Now on exchanges, the bulk of trades are done by robots or professional traders who use various auxiliary algorithms.
These are the realities of modern cryptocurrency trading on exchanges. The times when people competed with other people have almost passed. Now the bulk of transactions is done by bots.
And bots gave people the opportunity to do such things, for example, and the bot trades, of course, you need to monitor everything, but it has become much easier
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:23:56 AM

I have never tried this, but many of my friends use bots, and many different programs, they say that it is very convenient and practical
I know people who live off the passive income that trading bots bring to them every month. So this direction is very promising.
But after all, it is necessary to have finances so that the bot will bring you money a month, it all depends on me from the amount, the higher it is, the more interest
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:45:36 AM

But after all, it is necessary to have finances so that the bot will bring you money a month, it all depends on me from the amount, the higher it is, the more interest
Yes, the amount in this situation will be important, but you still need knowledge of where and how to use a trading bot, and you will lose all your money on the stock exchange
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:26:26 AM

Well, I do not know. You can also just go crazy if you just sit and wait for something to drop !!!!!!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:08:05 PM

Yes, the amount in this situation will be important, but you still need knowledge of where and how to use a trading bot, and you will lose all your money on the stock exchange
Yes it is, but every day the bots become multifunctional and are suitable for different exchanges.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:26:51 PM

Yes it is, but every day the bots become multifunctional and are suitable for different exchanges.
That's right, every day people improve bots, make new developments so that people can trade without any problems.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:25:03 PM

Now it has become very difficult to trade because of the bots. They automatically put the stakes higher or lower than yours and as a result, the bot always remains in the black.
It is possible that thanks to the technologies that project FORTFC is promoting, ordinary traders will soon again be able to trade on exchanges and successfully compete with bots and trading robots.
FortFC (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 01:31:48 PM

Hot Sale: get x2 more tokens!

Only within 7 days you have a unique opportunity to get twice more tokens for the same invested amount!

What benefits do you get?
FortFC tokens with a 50% discount from the final price: 0.1 EUR instead of 0.2 EUR!

The promotion will be held from 11 March to 17 March, 2019.

Do not miss your chance to participate in Private Sale of FortFC and become an investor of the project!

Take advantage of the limited offer: my.fortfc.com/office/invest
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:43:19 PM

Only within 7 days you have a unique opportunity to get twice more tokens for the same invested amount!

FortFC tokens with a 50% discount from the final price: 0.1 EUR instead of 0.2 EUR!

Do not miss your chance to participate in Private Sale of FortFC and become an investor of the project!

This is a good advertising move, but I think that those investors who wanted to buy coins have already done so.
Julia1992

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:00:47 PM

This is a good advertising move, but I think that those investors who wanted to buy coins have already done so.
I think I bought it a long time ago! Those who are serious about working their chance will not miss!

cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:20:38 PM

Of course, if marketing is not done qualitatively, then it’s not realistic to sell anything, for just people will not even enter, it doesn’t depend on your ideas or even
This FORTFC project has a worthy and unique idea. A worthy and unique product will be ready soon. Therefore, there is no need to save money with marketing and you need to attract some experienced professional marketers.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:13:21 PM

You're right. It is therefore important that the team does project FORTFC. It's going to enable ordinary traders to get good profit from trading on the exchanges.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:45:02 PM

there is a real threat of losing all the money with the wrong settings and the use of a trading bot, and in this area you need a lot of experience for such trading
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:19:15 PM

That's right, every day people improve bots, make new developments so that people can trade without any problems.
and how much does such a trading bot cost?and who had experience of its use, I would like to hear real user reviews
Julia1992

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:30:08 PM

Wherever you look, there is a threat of losing money !!! How not sad, but it is. Cryptocurrency - unpredictable sphere! Roll Eyes

ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:42:12 AM

there is a real threat of losing all the money with the wrong settings and the use of a trading bot, and in this area you need a lot of experience for such trading
There are always risks. All areas of investment are to some extent risky operations. It seems to me that losing money using a trading bot on the exchange is not the most risky option.
FortFC (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 10:33:26 AM

You can buy FortFC tokens with fiat!

FortFC accepts payments via Local Asian banks: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Local banks can be used as a payment method without any additional fees and this option allows to perform the transactions in domestic currencies.

To deposit funds into your ICO account using any of these banks, you need to log into your personal cabinet on fortfc.com, click “Buy tokens” button, choose the “Local bank” payment option and follow further instructions.

Please note that making a payment is only possible after completing the verification procedure and only through your domestic bank.

Learn more on our web-site: fortfc.com/

BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:10:37 AM

And bots gave people the opportunity to do such things, for example, and the bot trades, of course, you need to monitor everything, but it has become much easier
You are talking about semi-automatic systems. And now there is generally a complete independent machine. You deposit 1 Bitcoin for a deposit and connect a bot. A month later, go to the exchange and take the extra money. It usually turns out about 7-10% per month. Now there are a lot of similar offers.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: