Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR  (Read 83796 times)
Kirand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:11:52 AM

there is a real threat of losing all the money with the wrong settings and the use of a trading bot, and in this area you need a lot of experience for such trading
There are always risks. All areas of investment are to some extent risky operations. It seems to me that losing money using a trading bot on the exchange is not the most risky option.
Not the most risky course, but you just need experience to trade and get money, the bot is like an auxiliary program
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:51:37 AM

And bots gave people the opportunity to do such things, for example, and the bot trades, of course, you need to monitor everything, but it has become much easier
You are talking about semi-automatic systems. And now there is generally a complete independent machine. You deposit 1 Bitcoin for a deposit and connect a bot. A month later, go to the exchange and take the extra money. It usually turns out about 7-10% per month. Now there are a lot of similar offers.
It is very convenient in fact, although not everyone now has such a sum of money to make an investment, but the concept is very convenient to trade through a bot
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:24:00 PM

You can buy FortFC tokens with fiat!

FortFC accepts payments via Local Asian banks: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Local banks can be used as a payment method without any additional fees and this option allows to perform the transactions in domestic currencies.

To deposit funds into your ICO account using any of these banks, you need to log into your personal cabinet on fortfc.com, click “Buy tokens” button, choose the “Local bank” payment option and follow further instructions.

Please note that making a payment is only possible after completing the verification procedure and only through your domestic bank.

Learn more on our web-site: fortfc.com/

Which countries do you have more emphasis on? in the plan with which you want to cooperate, or it does not matter?
FortFC (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 12:57:11 PM

FortFC accepts payments via Local Asian banks: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Local banks can be used as a payment method without any additional fees and this option allows to perform the transactions in domestic currencies.

To deposit funds into your ICO account using any of these banks, you need to log into your personal cabinet on fortfc.com, click “Buy tokens” button, choose the “Local bank” payment option and follow further instructions.

Please note that making a payment is only possible after completing the verification procedure and only through your domestic bank.

Which countries do you have more emphasis on? in the plan with which you want to cooperate, or it does not matter?

Hello,
Thanks for the interest. Actually, we are not limited with a focus on a particular country or region, so we are open for investors and clients from the majority of the countries. Thanks
BTCReporting

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:11:48 PM

Hello,
Thanks for the interest. Actually, we are not limited with a focus on a particular country or region, so we are open for investors and clients from the majority of the countries. Thanks
I agree with you that you need to work in different areas of the country; the more the audience reaches, the better for the project.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:54:47 PM

For example, I do not live in the Asian region. Can I buy your tokens for Fiat? Or just for cryptocurrency?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:00:15 PM

there is a real threat of losing all the money with the wrong settings and the use of a trading bot, and in this area you need a lot of experience for such trading
There are always risks. All areas of investment are to some extent risky operations. It seems to me that losing money using a trading bot on the exchange is not the most risky option.
This fear and this insecurity is now absolutely everyone! With great difficulty this money is obtained, and you can easily lose it just like that !!!

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:10:06 PM

Not the most risky course, but you just need experience to trade and get money, the bot is like an auxiliary program

Huh
who has already had experience of trading with such a trading bot, and who can advise a proven bot for trading purposes,with good reviews in order not to make a mistake in choosing and not to invest in a Scam bot
 Huh
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:02:22 PM

Wherever you look, there is a threat of losing money !!! How not sad, but it is. Cryptocurrency - unpredictable sphere! Roll Eyes
any market, even the securities market, carries the threat of losing money, especially for a beginner who has absolutely no experience,and is highly susceptible to emotions Wink
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:20:46 PM

Hot Sale: get x2 more tokens!

Only within 7 days you have a unique opportunity to get twice more tokens for the same invested amount!

What benefits do you get?
FortFC tokens with a 50% discount from the final price: 0.1 EUR instead of 0.2 EUR!

The promotion will be held from 11 March to 17 March, 2019.

Do not miss your chance to participate in Private Sale of FortFC and become an investor of the project!

Take advantage of the limited offer: my.fortfc.com/office/invest
A generous enough offer! I think that those who planned to invest in this FORTFC project will certainly be interested in this opportunity to receive a bonus!
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:58:56 PM

You're right. It is therefore important that the team does project FORTFC. It's going to enable ordinary traders to get good profit from trading on the exchanges.
Perhaps the technology that offers Project FORTFC and really will help many traders. However, do not forget that any action creates a reaction. Algorithms of automated systems are also being improved.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:41:49 PM

Is it possible to buy tokens only through Asian banks? And if I use American banks this form of payment is possible?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:10:43 PM

Only within 7 days you have a unique opportunity to get twice more tokens for the same invested amount!

FortFC tokens with a 50% discount from the final price: 0.1 EUR instead of 0.2 EUR!

Do not miss your chance to participate in Private Sale of FortFC and become an investor of the project!

A generous enough offer! I think that those who planned to invest in this FORTFC project will certainly be interested in this opportunity to receive a bonus!
Very nice bonuses and discounts are good! It will interest a lot more people than I think I think !!!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:51:28 PM

Is the problem of scaling the network solved in the project? How many transactions per second can your network give?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:35:12 AM

Very nice bonuses and discounts are good! It will interest a lot more people than I think I think !!!
In any case, if a person considered this project as a possible object for their investment after such a proposal, he will not be able to resist. Really very generous offer from the project team.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:39:18 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 02:48:13 PM by BTC_Panther

Independent trading and using a bot as an aid is perhaps the ideal strategy!
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:54:36 AM

Perhaps the technology that offers Project FORTFC and really will help many traders. However, do not forget that any action creates a reaction. Algorithms of automated systems are also being improved.
It is clear that now there is a competition of efficiency of trading algorithms. Therefore, without any support programs on exchanges, there is nothing to do.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:39:17 AM

Trading yourself and using a bot as an aid is perhaps the ideal strategy!
Now the market very often uses a bot to trade, it helps to trade and brings passive income, which is very convenient for me now.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:40:23 AM

Is it possible to buy tokens only through Asian banks? And if I use American banks this form of payment is possible?
As far as I know, US citizens are prohibited from participating in an ICO. Therefore, it makes no sense for you to try to pay through US banks. I think so, but I could be wrong.
BTCReporting

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:09:02 PM

As far as I know, US citizens are prohibited from participating in an ICO. Therefore, it makes no sense for you to try to pay through US banks. I think so, but I could be wrong.
I am sure that in the USA there are completely different rules for cryptocurrency, they are much stricter with this than for example in the CIS countries
If I am not mistaken, not so long ago, Switzerland recognized the cryptocurrency at the state level, but this is not certain
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: