Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is buying XRP at current price a good investment?  (Read 273 times)
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Well i do think the hype soon will emerge again cause x rapid still not launched yet and it will be next month so there is still time to buy it and hold, and now is really a good time to buy it, in my opinion xrp will hit $0,7 again in few week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

I guess you don't have to wait to buy XRP. Now you can buy coins at a bargain price. This is a chance not to be missed.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

I don't know who predict such cause it has no mean and for real it will never happen even in the next 4years.

The ATH for XRP is $3 and with the current situation in market it can't touch that this year not to talk of that bullshit "$500+" you made mention.

I don't advice to even go in for XRP now because it still need some corrections which will be like 5000sat area.

anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

Xrp gained 100% in last few day because of some good news affected, try to Google search then you will know that what was happening, who's predict xrp price will become $589? It's impossible and never become that price level, try to calculate xrp total supply and it's just a dream price, my opinion is current xrp just suitable for short term trading

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Hm why you not buy xrp when its just 4k satoshi? Don't be regret if you do nothing when its already in dip. I don't know what happen next with xrp, but if like this situation I prefer to ignore xrp for few weeks, I'm sure it will correction at least falling down at least 10-20%. Lets find the other gems, bro.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

The last growth was due to the big success of the team and it seemed that it was exactly the impulse wave and not the correction of the previous fall.
That is, on the daily chart, there wsa only a wave-1 with a peak of $0.8. Therefore, we must expect a third wave, which by the rules should be much larger than the first.
So buying it's definitely a good idea and all you have to do is find the entry point.
Yeah, the Xrapid project and also some acceptance by a country banking system or thereabout actually brought about the huge growth and for a short period of time, huge gains for those that bought the dip. However, $589 is actually a very pathetic one which I certainly do not believe we would see happen and whoever must have said that could probably be high on some cheap drugs, but as it is only time can tell how things would pan out anyway and no one can say yet what is going to be for ripple in the short term or long term.

Honestly I had changed my view on XRP some long time back itself. I have been waiting for its collapse to happen. It may or may not happen in near future but it will happen for sure, because that is the real fate of a centralized coin.
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

XRP may have a bright future for the next 2 or 3 years. Also, buying at the current price is really like a discounted price. Anytime it may get pumped cause it will be used as transferring money from country to country. So, I think it's a better investment.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

Bought Ripple prior to pump, now is time for selling, then buy again if it dumps again to 30-35 cents.
I remember the last year pump of Ripple when it pumped 1000% in a short period and dumped later on and many hype investors crying for 9 months now.
XRP= $ 589  is it a joke ?   $ 40 billion XRP circulating multiplied by $589 is like $23 trillion
The whole crypto market value  is $220 billion. I appreciate all opinions but somebody here has lost his sense for reality and not only who posted this thread but the person who gave 5 merits for it.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:52:59 AM

XRP gained about 100% in just a week. Ripple does a fantastic move, a lot of hype has been circling around the coin. From all ripple news, a price prediction by the end of the year is that ripple will go to $589! Should you still buy XRP at this price? Is buying XRP at current price a good investment? Is XRP could be life changing in a few years? Huh

What are you people thinking?
589$???
I was like: WTF?
do you lost your mind when believe in that?
XRP is a good coin to invest, but I don't think the profit it bring back would be as much as other coins. maybe you should think about others like IOST, EOS, ADA, etc
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

I think Ripple is still a good investment at the current price, but don't dream about its price above $500. I think maximum what you can see at the end of the year will be around $2.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

XRP is a very good and potential coin, it has just had a very strong price hike then dropped back today. I think the market will continue to decline so investors can wait for more as XRP continues to fall deeper to buy.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

XRP gained about 100% in just a week. Ripple does a fantastic move, a lot of hype has been circling around the coin. From all ripple news, a price prediction by the end of the year is that ripple will go to $589! Should you still buy XRP at this price? Is buying XRP at current price a good investment? Is XRP could be life changing in a few years? Huh

I believe that Ripple will not reach the price of $589, its number is 100 billion, and if it reaches the price you predict, then you can imagine what will happen. Do you think this is possible?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

buying XRP now means you are going to be buying after the pump and the time after the pumps is always going to be dumping time so in other words you would be buying at a time with a high risk of dumping and you will lose money. if you wanted to buy XRP (or generally any other altcoin like it that get pumped) you should do it during the pump not after it was over.

the funniest part about this topic is not even the $589 price for XRP. instead it is the 5 merit that OP received.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:50:43 PM

XRP shows itself like promising and well-developing coin. Creators want to develop a new transaction platform, which will make transactions faster and easier. So, it worth to invest in.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

$589 is too much to believe though. I have invested to XRP, I have no doubt it will be useful in the finance industry but $589 is too much just to make hype. Lets just make it something that one can actually believe at least. Xrapid effect will be interesting to see whether it can pull up the price more than $5. The Swell conference will happen next month, I think this will also be a good exposure to XRP.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:12:29 PM

As for the prices for Ripple, I would probably advise you to wait a bit, because now we are waiting for another dip down, as soon as we start to approach the $ 6000 mark by BTC, you can start investing in Ripple

alentmay

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

At this point there is still a little bit of retrace or correction going on and I believe this is the time anyone who is looking to invest into ripple for the bullish momentum should be looking at. For what it is worth, I am sure; XRP will still have some long way to go based on the volume and the achievements lately.

However, we also have to know that this is a centralized coin and can be highly manipulated, so whichever way, you would still want to be careful and be able to set your risk.
Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

That's ridiculous price prediction just this year alone I am guessing it will be around $10 - $12 price range only. Getting more XRP by now is a good choice to do but do you even think XRP is a pump and dump coin? It isn't at the hype I guess so get some bags by now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: