Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does CoinLearn.org pay for referral ? [Yessssssss]  (Read 1561 times)
itemgirl (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:00:34 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 05:47:06 PM by itemgirl

I am using www.coinlearn.org for a while and have seen that they pay for earning. But I am inquisitive about their referral program ? Any feedback ?
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:15:14 PM

I am using www.coinlearn.org for a while and have seen that they pay for earning. But I am inquisitive about their referral program ? Any feedback ?
It is clearly mentioned on their website that they do pay for referral
Another way to earn is through referral. You may share the Coin Learn URL in following format on social media, blog, forum or websites to earn referral commission.
www.coinlearn.org/?r=Your_Bitcoin_Address

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:26:22 PM

I am using coinlearn as well, but I have no referrals. If you want we can try it.

The BTC-Adress im using is in my Signature.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:10:43 PM

It is clearly mentioned on their website that they do pay for referral
Another way to earn is through referral. You may share the Coin Learn URL in following format on social media, blog, forum or websites to earn referral commission.
www.coinlearn.org/?r=Your_Bitcoin_Address

I have seen it on their site, but I am looking for evidence of referral payment... If anyone has received referral payment, please post.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:12:45 PM

I can confirm payout from CoinLearn's referral program. 

If you follow the Free Bitcoin Sites thread, in my sig, you can keep up to date on which sites have been confirmed to payout, as well as being safe to use.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:58:56 PM

they do pay worth trying you can't earn much though  !!
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:28:36 AM

-snip-
 (I hope this referral does not create a problem in forum law !!!)

Referallinks go into the signature. You will not be able to have a link there until you reached a certain rank though.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:29:28 AM

If you follow the Free Bitcoin Sites thread, in my sig, you can keep up to date on which sites have been confirmed to payout, as well as being safe to use.

Thank you for confirmation. If this is the thread from where u have discovered CoinLearn, please follow my link below to join...

www.coinlearn.org/?r=14gBVQPp96w2quyjEGGf9zoDokRzrbTT4g (I hope this referral does not create a problem in forum law !!!)

I would request OP to change the title so that people dont get misled.
itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:37:25 AM

Thank you for confirmation. If this is the thread from where u have discovered CoinLearn, please follow my link below to join...

www.coinlearn.org/?r=14gBVQPp96w2quyjEGGf9zoDokRzrbTT4g (I hope this referral does not create a problem in forum law !!!)

Done...
CoinLearn

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:06:57 PM

Done...

Thanks  Smiley
itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:55:04 PM

This is quite disheartening that none joined through my referral. I have just been paid only for my own earning. Why u people are so cruel ?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:20:34 PM

This is quite disheartening that none joined through my referral. I have just been paid only for my own earning. Why u people are so cruel ?

CoinLearn.org referral earning is really rewarding. I got some very good referral from reddit and some other forum. Sadly BitcoinTalk is not allowing newbies like me to put any referral link at the sig  Cry

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:25:35 PM

Most of the people here don't use faucets because it doesn't worth the time.
And for those using faucets, they most likely have already joined the site long before you did Smiley

itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:40:26 PM

Most of the people here don't use faucets because it doesn't worth the time.
And for those using faucets, they most likely have already joined the site long before you did Smiley

Maybe that's true. But the fact that as a newbie we cant add a proper link signature is quite disheartening too. Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: