Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Bitbibe.io First Decentralized Wallet & Exchange For Bitcoin & Altcoin  (Read 780 times)
pikavenus

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:46:19 AM

hey guys
A very good project, good jobs!  Wink Wink Wink
I signed up for a master wallet at https://wallet.bitbibe.io
Please show me how to use my wallet on your system (how to calculate fees, dumpwallet, passphrase ...).  Huh Huh Huh
Thank's!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

hello, you can take a look here https://wallet.bitbibe.io/guide Smiley

hey @Bitbibe_Kang, after a few days of service experience, I feel the project is right for me. But I really want your project to have more wallets on mobile, that's really great!!!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet & Exchange October Update/Change, read more : https://medium.com/@bitbibe.technology/bitbibe-decentralized-wallet-exchange-october-update-change-2e3d9e293d03.
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

Very interesting project! Will we be able to mine bitbibe? Or masternode/stake exclusive?

Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:45:23 AM

We would like to invite the community to join in to help spread the word about our project. In return, you will be rewarded with Bitbibe Technology (BIBE), Bitcoin Essence (BTE), RuneBase (RUNE), (Dallar) DAL coins for participating in our mini bounty campaign. Each participant will receive 200 BIBE, 20.000 BTE, 200 RUNE, 300 DAL (approx. 15 USD). This multi coin bounty will be ended on Dec 30. Only first 500 paticipants will be accepted. Click here to know how to participate :
[AIRDROP] Bitbibe Technology Multi-Coins Bounty Campaign For First 500 participants : https://medium.com/@bitbibe.technology/bitbibe-technology-multi-coins-bounty-campaign-for-first-500-participants-f98ead6dcbe6
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:46:20 AM

Very interesting project! Will we be able to mine bitbibe? Or masternode/stake exclusive?

hello, you can staking or get a masternode Smiley

zangleerb

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:20:10 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 03:59:01 AM by zangleerb

I think you guys should update more about your project so that everyone can understand the technology, news, or something about your new events. You should show us your development recently.

Your platform is easy to use. I can see a lot a popular cryptos there, so it can help us a lot, it can give us more choices. Your UI is simple but clearly and beautiful. I think your devs worked so hard on it. I can send and receive the token fast. My wallet can be safe on it. The private key and passwword can help to protect my wallet. I believe that more and more crypto will appear on your wallet in the future and I am exciting to wait for that happen. You guys will be popular soon. Just keep your hard work and introduce your project with community.
neflixzero

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:15:36 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 04:28:47 AM by neflixzero

We would like to invite the community to join in to help spread the word about our project. In return, you will be rewarded with Bitbibe Technology (BIBE), Bitcoin Essence (BTE), RuneBase (RUNE), (Dallar) DAL coins for participating in our mini bounty campaign. Each participant will receive 200 BIBE, 20.000 BTE, 200 RUNE, 300 DAL (approx. 15 USD). This multi coin bounty will be ended on Dec 30. Only first 500 paticipants will be accepted. Click here to know how to participate :
[AIRDROP] Bitbibe Technology Multi-Coins Bounty Campaign For First 500 participants : https://medium.com/@bitbibe.technology/bitbibe-technology-multi-coins-bounty-campaign-for-first-500-participants-f98ead6dcbe6

Thank you for this information, honestly, I have never used a wallet like this before, yes I hope this wallet will be able to meet my needs later. imo to access this wallet is very easy, starting from the interface, it looks very comfortable to use. And about guides that can be accessed at any time because they can be reached easily, regarding exchange I haven't tried it today, maybe later on another day. maybe by adding features like the latest news from cryptocurrency and some personal chat with fellow members, it will make this look interesting. and I want this to look a little transparent, like founder, co-fo, etc. hope bitbibe can develop properly.

edited: I've seen an exchange from bitbibe and it looks pretty boring, it looks like a ide* market.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

I think a lot of projects are the same as this project.
Maybe someday it also needs regeneration for the same project.
Bitbibe also needs a large supply of Bitcoin to support Bitbie prices.
Ergoish

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 07:31:30 AM by Ergoish

Thank you for good rewards and amazing suppor till now.
i see bitbibe as top upcoming wallet.

I like interface , however help guides are not easily accessible.Good branding .. hope it penetrate fast in competitive crypto market

somehow you all will agree work is being done on the front end and we need to see upcoming plans other than roadmap too

Telegram admin is active most of time so i guess he/she not sleeping like me hehe

i agree with most users here about
to the moon

i tried making private keys of wallet it was seamless and yeah sure it has everything it has to shoot up...its all coming to bitbibe team and supporters like us

i will try to buckup bitbibe team to keep going .Also i suggest that they should work more on tutorial side because there will be many newbies to crypto in the start before word reaches to whales.

to the moon
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

Bitbibe is doing something that all other upcoming block-chain project should surely imitate, the four core systems that will help run this project are proving to be fundamental in the block-chain ecosystems,

i like the Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Platform, its quite different from the ethereum one buy graphical user interface which looks beautiful and eye catching, its functionality is also great even after accessing the wallet with a private key, you still get the opportunity to passphrase it, adding an extra-layer of security.

the Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Exchange is another beautiful piece, we get the opportunity to trade one to one, which is an amazing thing, the link between the decentralized wallet and the decentralized exchange is just a one click away, which is very much enjoyable.

all these needing a fuel to run them which is why i like the Bitbibe Technology Coin, i like the idea of a discount when using the bibe coin, and the idea of using the revenue to buy bibe above ico price and burn which will create value for bibe and demand,

i anticipate that Bitbibe ICO Exchange Platform will be a great move and shoot higher than the current ones available, it effectiveness can not be denied after the successful development of the bibe ecosystems, i appreciate the work the dev team has put in, thanks.
virtual2018

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

I learned about the Bitbibles Decentralized Wallet Platform and I know BDWP has direct access to your local wallet and connects to the blockchain network, specially in a BDWP system that can be encrypted by the user. We are more secure even when the system is hacked. Wish the project a great success.
Luckydeni

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Coin benefits Bitbibe Technology Coin (BIBE)
•   Anonymized transactions using zerocoin technology
•   100% Proof of Stake 3.0 Consensus protocol, allowing very low transaction fees and energy expenditure, and staking rewards to all participants in the network
•   Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 10K BIBE
•   Decentralized blockchain voting utilizing Masternode technology to form a DAO. The blockchain will distribute monthly treasury funds based on successful proposals submitted by the community and voted on by the DAO.
bitmitra8

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:47:30 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 03:59:33 PM by bitmitra8

This is really great decentralized exchange in coming days as there is not only exchange but four core systems and I think its the best and most valuable feature for BitBibe. And apart from it, most famous coins are already there on BitBibe and also its really attractive at first sight. I think the year 2019 would have very positive for exchange. Also saw some upcoming features in road map that is really impressive and the team is also very active to make it possible at a point. Like low transaction fees for blockchain transactions, proof of stake and staking rewards for all participants, master node technology. As per road map, its going to be ERC20 address as well, I think its one of good one for all users who use BitBibe exchange for their tokens for transactions. Really great project. BitBibe will be used as primary currency that will cost lower for users for trading and listing fees as well. In simple, there is more than 1 advantages for using this exchange and its really impressive. Great project with prosperous steps for all of us. I am just wondering what new will have in coming days as blockchain technology is surprising us and what BitBibe will bring to us. Thanks for grateful project us. 
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:28:53 AM

I think you guys should update more about your project so that everyone can understand the technology, news, or something about your new events. You should show us your development recently.

Your platform is easy to use. I can see a lot a popular cryptos there, so it can help us a lot, it can give us more choices. Your UI is simple but clearly and beautiful. I think your devs worked so hard on it. I can send and receive the token fast. My wallet can be safe on it. The private key and passwword can help to protect my wallet. I believe that more and more crypto will appear on your wallet in the future and I am exciting to wait for that happen. You guys will be popular soon. Just keep your hard work and introduce your project with community.

thank you for support, we will update more information weekly after new website released Smiley.
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

Thank you for this information, honestly, I have never used a wallet like this before, yes I hope this wallet will be able to meet my needs later. imo to access this wallet is very easy, starting from the interface, it looks very comfortable to use. And about guides that can be accessed at any time because they can be reached easily, regarding exchange I haven't tried it today, maybe later on another day. maybe by adding features like the latest news from cryptocurrency and some personal chat with fellow members, it will make this look interesting. and I want this to look a little transparent, like founder, co-fo, etc. hope bitbibe can develop properly.

edited: I've seen an exchange from bitbibe and it looks pretty boring, it looks like a ide* market.

Hello, thank you for tell us your feeling. Market competition/event will coming soon ^_^.
mohamadreza bagheri

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

it's very useful project and clearly information.It will be a reliable program.the team is very good and I really want to follow
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

I think a lot of projects are the same as this project.
Maybe someday it also needs regeneration for the same project.
Bitbibe also needs a large supply of Bitcoin to support Bitbie prices.

i saw a lot of project say that they can create a decentralized wallet and exchange for Bitcoin & Forked Altcoin, but no one really successful before. So we think this time we will do it, no lie Smiley
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

Thank you for good rewards and amazing suppor till now.
i see bitbibe as top upcoming wallet.

I like interface , however help guides are not easily accessible.Good branding .. hope it penetrate fast in competitive crypto market

somehow you all will agree work is being done on the front end and we need to see upcoming plans other than roadmap too

Telegram admin is active most of time so i guess he/she not sleeping like me hehe

i agree with most users here about
to the moon

i tried making private keys of wallet it was seamless and yeah sure it has everything it has to shoot up...its all coming to bitbibe team and supporters like us

i will try to buckup bitbibe team to keep going .Also i suggest that they should work more on tutorial side because there will be many newbies to crypto in the start before word reaches to whales.

to the moon

thank you for your support, we will do our best for this project Smiley
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:34:03 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 08:46:10 PM by Oumal

I really liked your wallet, user-friendly interface. Do I understand correctly that it is also possible to do the exchange? I will be happy to use

I understood everything, the question is not relevant. Hopefully exchange tokens will be added in more
$ta81

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

In fact, you have a ready-made product, it is quite convenient to use, I would like that the speed of work was performed at the proper level without freezes and failures
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: