Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Bitbibe.io First Decentralized Wallet & Exchange For Bitcoin & Altcoin  (Read 780 times)
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

Bitbibe is doing something that all other upcoming block-chain project should surely imitate, the four core systems that will help run this project are proving to be fundamental in the block-chain ecosystems,

i like the Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Platform, its quite different from the ethereum one buy graphical user interface which looks beautiful and eye catching, its functionality is also great even after accessing the wallet with a private key, you still get the opportunity to passphrase it, adding an extra-layer of security.

the Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Exchange is another beautiful piece, we get the opportunity to trade one to one, which is an amazing thing, the link between the decentralized wallet and the decentralized exchange is just a one click away, which is very much enjoyable.

all these needing a fuel to run them which is why i like the Bitbibe Technology Coin, i like the idea of a discount when using the bibe coin, and the idea of using the revenue to buy bibe above ico price and burn which will create value for bibe and demand,

i anticipate that Bitbibe ICO Exchange Platform will be a great move and shoot higher than the current ones available, it effectiveness can not be denied after the successful development of the bibe ecosystems, i appreciate the work the dev team has put in, thanks.

thank you for your support, the new website will coming soon ^_^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

I learned about the Bitbibles Decentralized Wallet Platform and I know BDWP has direct access to your local wallet and connects to the blockchain network, specially in a BDWP system that can be encrypted by the user. We are more secure even when the system is hacked. Wish the project a great success.

hello, thank you for share your feeling about Bitbibe ^^
BraxtonR

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

Alright this considered like special project with really optimistic potential. Strong engineers are major object for good launch and excellent growing. I belive that this product will become great.
viverdebtc

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Innovative project with an emphasis on safety. I think it has a lot of growth potential. It comes to innovate and dominate the crypto market. I met bitbibe.io recently and I'm still familiar with every system. The interesting detail is that it is a new form of presentation of wallet / exchange with coins also new and promising. Whoever enters this project now has a lot to gain. One of the coins I met there was the runebase. Bitbibe is sure to be differentiated and this will draw audiences who think out of the box, true visionaries who see profits with cryptos through current and innovative technologies. The new platform is already a success and still has much to gain in the market. Anyone joining this virtual revolution will only win you. Come to Bitbibe, too.
lifeson4

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

At last an innovative decentralised wallet and exchange with additional incentives for holders of the native currency BIBE. BIBE has a maximum coin supply is 600,00,00 with 250,000,000 having been premined. 200,000,000 to be sold and awarded in bonuses and the remaining 50,000,000 to be used for bounty air drop and the developer fund. The coin runs on the Quark algoarithm with difficulty retargeting each block. The Zerocoin protocol has also been utilised to provide anonymised transactions and will be a 100% Proof of stake coin. This will ensure a truly decentralised eco-system. Reduced trading fees will be available to BIBE holders with the reduction being linked to the size of holding.
There is a Core wallet available and a web console which is zippy and slick where users will be able to trade all popular currencies on the platform or transfer their BIBE holding to the core wallet if preferred.
The system is very secure and responsive and is bound to garner support from investors and traders alike.
ahmed(2)

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

I really like the bitbibe project, I think this project will be successful,what I want to ask is whether the bitbibe is listed in cmc? Thank you very much
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

Bitbibe Technology Coin (BIBE) presale started, new website with roadmap launched, click here to know how to join :

https://medium.com/@bitbibe.technology/bitbibe-technology-coin-bibe-presale-date-bonus-guide-update-november-23-2018-with-extra-bonus-3ae3b59301b5
Vorobov Sergey

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Hello admin,
We added your project Bitbibe to our listing - https://topexperts.io/ico/bitbibe
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: