Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is pushing Ripple Rising prices. I hope to hear the opinions of experts  (Read 305 times)
jonhsongotti (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

Over the past week, Ripple's (XRP) has surpassed the roof. It has grown 140% in the past seven days, up nearly 63% in the past 24 hours, trading at $ 0.61 at the time of the press.Over the past week, Ripple's (XRP) has surpassed the roof. It has grown 140% in the past seven days, up nearly 63% in the past 24 hours, trading at $ 0.61 at the time of the press.
Why is XRP valuable? It is very useful as it is necessary to carry out transactions on the network ripple. Basically it is a "credit card" transaction in the ripple system. Or can think of it like oil or fuel required to operate the system facilitating transactions between banks.
Ripple protocol has been adopted by a variety of banks in different countries. Unlike Bitcoin, the ripple does not use the traditional proofing algorithm, instead uses a repetitive consonant process, specifically for ripple.
Ripple is a distribution project, contract of the accounting algorithm with a bank policy. Provides the preferences options with the current request of the resource and the following the following legal are required. Fine, general brand with large banking or primary files are the reason for the Ripple for the family value.
The first is Ripple alliance with The Bank of Tokyo - Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU) a bank subsidiary of MUFG Group, the third largest bank in the world and the largest bank in Japan. The alliance brings the Japanese to the global banking group to form the Global Payment Steering Group (GPSG), a rip-off initiative for interbank payments including other big banks such as Bank of America. Merrill Lynch, Santander, Standard Chartered, Westpac Banking Corporation, Royal Bank of Canada and CIBC.Because of this cooperation, the Asian financial sector will become the latest financial institution involved in creating and monitoring payment transaction rules as well as standards for the network of ripples.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

Or rather what 'pushed' ripple price up.
It showed a quick, steady rise, Flippening Ethereum at the no 2 spot by market cap. And then experienced a steady, quick drop and lossing that spot.
A lot of factors could have caused the rise, it probably was undervalued and traders realized that and bought in, creating FOMO and a huge pump, and when people starting dumping it created FUD and the price plummeted. 
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

A lot of factors could have caused the rise, it probably was undervalued and traders realized that and bought in

I highly doubt that anyone bought XRP, because it was undervalued.

The real reason was that some insiders knew of the xRapid announcement
(Ripple is going to launch xRapid sometime next month) and bought a ton of XRP
in the last weeks. They knew that XRP would pump on this news even though
the xRapid product isn´t a driver for XRP demand and afterwards dumped
on the newbies. This is also the real reason why the price has declined after the pump.
It was simply people taking profits, because they knew that this was only
a temporary surge in the XRP price.

Stay away from trading these coins unless you have access to insider
information as well.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

Whether anyone pushed or not. This centralized cryptocurrency is not a worthy fund to invest your hard earned money. Please wait for sometime to take your investment to bitcoin and ethereum.
That is what we expected to see in crypto market.
So have idea to invest on decentralised cryptocurrencies not this shit coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

Anyone haven't heard of Xrapid that Ripple has rolled out already a few months back? They're going to make another partnership though in next month that's why the price suddenly picks in the last couple of days and even surpassed ETH at the number 2 spot 2 days ago.

But then again, when this hype goes down and so is the price. Besides, many are still questioning XRP centralizes foundations or bankers coins. This alone makes XRP one of the coins that crypto enthusiast doesn't like because of its close ties with banks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Over the past week, Ripple's (XRP) has surpassed the roof. It has grown 140% in the past seven days, up nearly 63% in the past 24 hours, trading at $ 0.61 at the time of the press.Over the past week, Ripple's (XRP) has surpassed the roof. It has grown 140% in the past seven days, up nearly 63% in the past 24 hours, trading at $ 0.61 at the time of the press.
Why is XRP valuable? It is very useful as it is necessary to carry out transactions on the network ripple. Basically it is a "credit card" transaction in the ripple system. Or can think of it like oil or fuel required to operate the system facilitating transactions between banks.
Ripple protocol has been adopted by a variety of banks in different countries. Unlike Bitcoin, the ripple does not use the traditional proofing algorithm, instead uses a repetitive consonant process, specifically for ripple.
Ripple is a distribution project, contract of the accounting algorithm with a bank policy. Provides the preferences options with the current request of the resource and the following the following legal are required. Fine, general brand with large banking or primary files are the reason for the Ripple for the family value.
The first is Ripple alliance with The Bank of Tokyo - Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU) a bank subsidiary of MUFG Group, the third largest bank in the world and the largest bank in Japan. The alliance brings the Japanese to the global banking group to form the Global Payment Steering Group (GPSG), a rip-off initiative for interbank payments including other big banks such as Bank of America. Merrill Lynch, Santander, Standard Chartered, Westpac Banking Corporation, Royal Bank of Canada and CIBC.Because of this cooperation, the Asian financial sector will become the latest financial institution involved in creating and monitoring payment transaction rules as well as standards for the network of ripples.
Lol, it seems like I’m not the only one that is surprised about what has been happening with Ripple. It’s been long since I last checked the list on coinmarketcap and just recently I check it and was surprised when I saw Ripple as the third and BCH has already fallen to the fourth position.

I think Ripple is the best as of now cause it’s really booming, and I will be waiting for when it will beat Ethereum to the second position. As for Bitcoin, Bitcoin remains the number one as always.
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:40:33 AM
Merited by beerlover (1)

Anyone haven't heard of Xrapid that Ripple has rolled out already a few months back? They're going to make another partnership though in next month that's why the price suddenly picks in the last couple of days and even surpassed ETH at the number 2 spot 2 days ago.

But then again, when this hype goes down and so is the price. Besides, many are still questioning XRP centralizes foundations or bankers coins. This alone makes XRP one of the coins that crypto enthusiast doesn't like because of its close ties with banks.
I also believe the Xrapid project would really be some of the main factor that effected the movement of the price within that short period. Fundamentally, everything is good with ripple at the moment, and hence for the fact that the market is centralized, a lot can be manipulated to instigate the market movement upward and hence, it is always going to be easy to see quick pumps like we just had recently. Sure, it is one coin that a lot of investors believe could implode, but for short term traders, as long as it brings possibility for good profit, then no shit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Xrp or known as ripple is not decentralized as far as I know. So no wonder why it got pumped because, ti was being controlled by the  big investors they have, which means at any moment they can instantly dump its value what ever they want it to be. So what I can see with it once they meet the huge amount for the ripple for sure its price rapidly goes down then those who invested while increasing or pumping will cry tears in the end.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

Market is looking good at the moment, don't know how long ripple will pump, so take care of risk
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

Too much of growth in very short period will be suspicious among the investors but still if there are people investing in ripples now need to understand the risk if investment on a centralized coin.It reason for the bump looks like whales are pushing the price of ripples so they can make some profits at the current flat market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

I read that Ripple successfully concluded negotiations with Nasdaq about listing XRP. In addition, further growth is expected after the official launch of the Ripple xRapid payment solution.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

I also believe the Xrapid project would really be some of the main factor that effected the movement of the price within that short period. Fundamentally, everything is good with ripple at the moment, and hence for the fact that the market is centralized, a lot can be manipulated to instigate the market movement upward and hence, it is always going to be easy to see quick pumps like we just had recently. Sure, it is one coin that a lot of investors believe could implode, but for short term traders, as long as it brings possibility for good profit, then no shit.
Yes, nevertheless, fundamentally or technically, ripple will keep being a manipulated centralized digital currency and as far as that happens, the only community that will revolve around it, will keep being the same manipulative bankers that we have always had and some team that decided to keep a huge stash for themselves. The market is controlled, and that makes me believe that there is no way any serious movement upward would not still end up being driven back downwards, but I guess it is one thing we all already know anyway.

The Xrapid project, the alliance with the bank of Tokyo and some other things actually make things look fundamentally good for the coin as you said though, but at the same time, I would not count so much on the price sustainability for so long.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Whether anyone pushed or not. This centralized cryptocurrency is not a worthy fund to invest your hard earned money. Please wait for sometime to take your investment to bitcoin and ethereum.
That is what we expected to see in crypto market.
So have idea to invest on decentralised cryptocurrencies not this shit coin.
It is not actually a market you really want to be holding for a very long term since it is centralized and can easily be manipulated but that does not mean in the short term, you still cannot try to take advantage of what is at hand.

There is a lot going on though in terms of development for Ripple, and I am not surprised to see the price respond to it as that was expected but at the same time, I really do not want to put so much hope on a market that is basically more like a pump and dump market in the long run.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

it seems like I’m not the only one that is surprised about what has been happening with Ripple. It’s been long since I last checked the list on coinmarketcap and just recently I check it and was surprised when I saw Ripple as the third and BCH has already fallen to the fourth position.

I think Ripple is the best as of now cause it’s really booming, and I will be waiting for when it will beat Ethereum to the second position. As for Bitcoin, Bitcoin remains the number one as always.
Well, is there really anything to be surprised about? It is ripple, the same centralized manipulated coins we all know and when it comes to huge gains, it is there and when it also comes to huge loss, it is the craziest. At some point, it actually over shot to become the second before the correction, with Ethereum falling backward to 3rd.

Probably, it would still come back to retain the second position if it goes up further and if Ethereum does not make any serious move. However, it is no doubt that the ripple market is manipulated and I would not count on it staying for so long in that position.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

Ripple (XRP) is always been a Hidden Gem and many people do not accept this. If you look at the market all the coins are 80 to 90 Percents down to their all time high.
Commotheon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

Also only ripple is vastly adopted by the banks and that is the reason it always remain in No 2 or No 3 slots in crypto market.
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

A currency rises in price value if it has growing investors, new projects and increasing market revenue because of mass adaption like commerce and e-commerce overall the price will surge if it has good marketing team, good devs, real ceo with physical investments in other words good fundementals.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Also only ripple is vastly adopted by the banks and that is the reason it always remain in No 2 or No 3 slots in crypto market.
Vastly adopted by the banks? I don't think so, count them on how many of those banks are really using it.

The reason why it stay there because of their market cap but if ever most of the people will start dumping it, you'll see their rank will be gone. People are just buying the news and hyping it or not really the community but big people behind Ripple itself.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

A currency rises in price value if it has growing investors, new projects and increasing market revenue because of mass adaption like commerce and e-commerce overall the price will surge if it has good marketing team, good devs, real ceo with physical investments in other words good fundementals.
Unfortunately, Ripple is actually a very hard one to tell when it comes to a growing community of investors or thereabout. It is a centralized entity and the possibility of it being manipulated is always going to be there and that is one thing that has made a lot of investors to stay away for the long term.

This is not the first time Ripple will rise in price and it is one of the coins on the top of the list of market capitalization that rises very high some times and fall back way lower eventually. That sounds to me more like a manipulative market and as long as the devs are holding most of it, I really would not take that risk no matter how high it is going to get.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

Vastly adopted by the banks? I don't think so, count them on how many of those banks are really using it.

The reason why it stay there because of their market cap but if ever most of the people will start dumping it, you'll see their rank will be gone. People are just buying the news and hyping it or not really the community but big people behind Ripple itself.
Even the market cap as far as I am concerned got there via series of manipulations as long as it is a centralized coin. Sure, they may have experienced some development lately with the Xrapid project, but that is all it is. Being centralized means easily manipulated and as long as the team holds most of it, the chances of instigating FOMO by pumping the market up is always going to be there. Those behind ripple like you have said are the ones doing all these and generally anything related to being a banker's coin sucks and as far as I am concerned, Ripple sucks!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: