Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What number would ETH and BTC reach for this coming bull?  (Read 668 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

I have no doubt BTC will hit $20K again since there is no direct competitor for now for the number one position. But I have second thought on Ethereum because:

1. The ICO game is changing and appetite for gaming has reduced that is why alot fo these projects are having problem raising fund for their ICO
2. The number of competing platforms is on rise with direct competiors from the likes of EOS, Tezos, Wanchian, NEO etc So I don't expect it to be the darling of developers for ICO like before

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

after bear run for so long, its hard to predict how much it bull this year.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

First targets I see is a 14-15000 for BTC and 700-800 for eth. After that we will see) We need more real usage of this two coins to see significant growth. ETH need more ICO's on its blockchain. 

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

First targets I see is a 14-15000 for BTC and 700-800 for eth. After that we will see) We need more real usage of this two coins to see significant growth. ETH need more ICO's on its blockchain. 

May be SEC adoption will be give the solution for this problem. Everyone including me expects that bitcoin and ethereum will touch it speak value in the marketplace. Unfortunately, we have found the more troublesome on investing cryptocurrencies.
This peak value we may in this year end or next year mid we may expect the growth in this coins.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

If a new bull run will come, I can say that BTC may cross $7500 but will get a hard time or experience the resistance at $7800 to $8000. For ethereum, it will only reach $290 to $320 and will experience the resistance at $350. This was just my own hypothesis based on what I observed in the market. We have to keep in mind that today's market is very unstable so we better control our own greediness for a bigger profit.
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

While the whole world keeps shitting on their pant crying they are losing money.P/s this post is for those who can handle the heat only ,noobies can keep crying

What value will they reach?i predicted Btc won't be higher than 15000usd ETH may go up to 2-3k
No one can actually tell how far the market would reach if we manage to break out of the downtrend and then have some short term upward movement. The thing with a bear market is that nothing is certain and as long as we are still in it, bears can always strike at any time.

However, if I am to take a guess, I would say we may end up lucky at all if we are able to reach $15000 and that would be a good achievement for the year, but from where I stand, I would just expect some short term sideways movement mostly.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

What value will they reach?i predicted Btc won't be higher than 15000usd ETH may go up to 2-3k
If you're going for a short-term strategy and those are the prices that you think both coins will reach, then you're in for a surprise.

As of now, there's nothing in the horizon that could trigger a btc rally, let alone a bull run. But let's say it comes in the next few months, 15k sounds far-fetched, I'd go a bit lower, around the 12k. I take in cosideration the massive resistance that we'll encounter around the 10k, I think it's gonna take a bit of FOMO users to break that barrier, and from there, prices might stay around the 10k-12k since there won't that much hype anyways.

Either way, we should lower our expectations, it is very unlikely that we'll see a massive bull run. If anything we're in for a long bear season.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Well, until the end of the year if we consider that bitcoin will approximately float on the mark 10 000 - 12 000 $ and here is on expense Ethereum I think that here perhaps all but growth will ! I'm offering $ 900 - $ 1,300 this year.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

Unlike the common opinion for the future bull season, I don't expect too many bullets, perhaps bitcoin and ETH may not see the highest levels they have reached in the past. Bitcoin 15k levels, ETH can reach up to 1k levels I think.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

While the whole world keeps shitting on their pant crying they are losing money.P/s this post is for those who can handle the heat only ,noobies can keep crying

Bitcoin and Ethereum had huge potential as compared to rest of the coins in cryptocurrency field. Now the price of bitcoin is becoming unpredictable one. Now the price of bitcoin and Ethereum is the positive side,if you had any bitcoin holding. Don't sell at this price, instead you can hold and wait for the maximum raise in bitcoin price.My prediction of bitcoin is 10,000$ and Ethereum 1000$.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

I'm expecting nothing less than $5000 for ethereum after a nice bull run,  as for bitcoin I believe it's gonna surpass it's previous all time high which is $20,000 so I'm expecting bitcoin at $30k - $50k after a very nice bull run

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

I'm expecting nothing less than $5000 for ethereum after a nice bull run,  as for bitcoin I believe it's gonna surpass it's previous all time high which is $20,000 so I'm expecting bitcoin at $30k - $50k after a very nice bull run
you can expect anything, only after the current state of the crypto-currency market will be still long enough until the market stabilizes and the crypto currency will reach at least the level of 2017. But what you expect today is comparable to the science fiction.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

We couldn't imagine the market will down like this in 2017 Actually we thought in 2018 crypto will better but that won't be happed. BTC was reached $20k and ETH was $1200+ and now this price is no more at all.
But I believe in this two coins. Your prediction is not bad but I think BTC can cross $15k+ and yes ETH should reach $2-3k So time will say everything. let's hope.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

I have no doubt BTC will hit $20K again since there is no direct competitor for now for the number one position. But I have second thought on Ethereum because:

1. The ICO game is changing and appetite for gaming has reduced that is why alot fo these projects are having problem raising fund for their ICO
2. The number of competing platforms is on rise with direct competiors from the likes of EOS, Tezos, Wanchian, NEO etc So I don't expect it to be the darling of developers for ICO like before
1 the demands of ico depend on the trend of ico itself. We you remember about these investors are still avoiding the possibility for another big bearish trend that it might happen after bitcoin ETF that will be coming a the end of this month.
2 They are all having a very bad developments, remember EOS team gets divided and created another new competitor company to the block.one.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

We couldn't imagine the market will down like this in 2017 Actually we thought in 2018 crypto will better but that won't be happed. BTC was reached $20k and ETH was $1200+ and now this price is no more at all.
But I believe in this two coins. Your prediction is not bad but I think BTC can cross $15k+ and yes ETH should reach $2-3k So time will say everything. let's hope.
I am positive on that of btc and eth could rise before year ends. Well possibly $15k could cross on btc value and as well into eth a changes of price. Many users has a high level of hopes on btc and eth so I am positive on it to reach of price higher.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

I don't know how will the price will increase for ethereum and bitcoin, but I think it will reach the last highest price. But I wish that it can break higher than 2017 so the profit that we can get will bigger Grin Ethereum and bitcoin can increase higher especially for bitcoin, and I think the price can reach $20k again at the end of this year or in the next years. We see this later, and we wait for what will happen in the market so we can know what number that ethereum and bitcoin can reach.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

I am positive on that of btc and eth could rise before year ends. Well possibly $15k could cross on btc value and as well into eth a changes of price. Many users has a high level of hopes on btc and eth so I am positive on it to reach of price higher.
I think bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 and ethereum at 1000 $ by the end of this year,
bullrun season has started for crypto currencies, we see
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

I don't really know if the bull has come. But the crypto market is consolidating and preparing for the next bull run. If BTC reach $10000 this year, it is still not bad.
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

I think if it's a bull run before the end of the year it will not reach 15000 $ next year that it will be more active. but it is better to hope for the miracle. no one will lose if we are still expecting, I am at least half the height noond 2017 will raise the market before the end of the year is ok.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

We may actually end up stalling and reversing at this zone, but time will really tell how things work out anyway. Like you said, we really need more real life usage as this is the only way we can get to see the market being driven by true demand and not just some speculative move with everyone trying to get rich overnight. Probably, we might see some developments that could affect the growth in a positive way, but whichever way, the only thing we can do in this scenario now is to just take some chill pill, monitor the trend and deal with it however it comes.

I don't really know if the bull has come. But the crypto market is consolidating and preparing for the next bull run. If BTC reach $10000 this year, it is still not bad.
I am able to understand your frustrations. Some times back, people were busily discussing about a new ATH or $25 or $40 but now tunred to be satisfied if bitcoin prices reaches half of current ATH. I agree, $10k now will launch to new ATH at any time later.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: