Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to improve the benefit of new bounty hunter from Crypto !  (Read 208 times)
Harrsionrangers10383 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

Here are some of my experiences when joining airdrop and bounty, not too much but maybe it will be useful for newbies.

First, I joined as an airdrop. Whatever project I'm doing that project. After a while I realized the reward from the airdrop was often very low, not what they advertised. There are quite a few scam projects, or failures, the price of the token is usually very low compared to the ICO price.

Then I started thinking about choosing the good project to do. I refer to the ICO trackers site, learn about that project before starting doing. Everything is a bit better but the reward is still pretty low.

Then I thought to do bounty. I joined facebook campaign, twitter campaign, ... It's the simple task .Start with increasing follow twitter, friend of facebook to increase stake received. This takes a lot of time. After a few projects being rewarded, I realized that the reward of facebook or twitter campaign is usually quite low compared to other tasks. Cuz it's the simple task, so many people join it. The more people the lower the reward.

I found in a spreadsheet, a guy wrote a blog, only one blog earned more stakes than I do facebook and twitter bounty in 2 months.  So I began to write, started taking part in content campaign like blog, youtube, ..
It's harder, but the rewards are usually large because of the few participants. Try to read about the project on social network, read the whitelist, learn how to write a good article, full meaning. Maybe it's so hard for newbies, especially those who are not good at English like me. But if you try, things can be improved.

That a few experiences I want to share for new members.
If you have better experiences, share it below.
nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:16:19 PM

I am not good in writing blogs nor translation hence I just always join social media campaign.  The reward is little compare to the other campaigns.  However, I still join just to earn tokens and hold it until the value increase then sell it for cash.

There are so many scams ICO hence you really need to do your research.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

Here are some of my experiences when joining airdrop and bounty, not too much but maybe it will be useful for newbies.

First, I joined as an airdrop. Whatever project I'm doing that project. After a while I realized the reward from the airdrop was often very low, not what they advertised. There are quite a few scam projects, or failures, the price of the token is usually very low compared to the ICO price.

Then I started thinking about choosing the good project to do. I refer to the ICO trackers site, learn about that project before starting doing. Everything is a bit better but the reward is still pretty low.

Then I thought to do bounty. I joined facebook campaign, twitter campaign, ... It's the simple task .Start with increasing follow twitter, friend of facebook to increase stake received. This takes a lot of time. After a few projects being rewarded, I realized that the reward of facebook or twitter campaign is usually quite low compared to other tasks. Cuz it's the simple task, so many people join it. The more people the lower the reward.

I found in a spreadsheet, a guy wrote a blog, only one blog earned more stakes than I do facebook and twitter bounty in 2 months.  So I began to write, started taking part in content campaign like blog, youtube, ..
It's harder, but the rewards are usually large because of the few participants. Try to read about the project on social network, read the whitelist, learn how to write a good article, full meaning. Maybe it's so hard for newbies, especially those who are not good at English like me. But if you try, things can be improved.

I was just starting to think about writing articles. It might be time consuming but I agree with you. Generally not a lot of people will go towards that. But Can I ask how much money you made from twitter and facebook campaigns? compared to airdrops, does this even worth participating? I'm starting to think that all this time is spent on nothing. What do you think?
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

I'm thinking of switching from signature campaigns to blogs as you only need to write a few times per campaign. When doing a signature bounty you are constantly posting messages weekly for several months at a time.
Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:06:00 PM

I don't think the article bounties are very easy as everyone thinks.
I have seen campaigns with more than 400 articles written and almost half of them got rejected. You have to spend a lot of time learning about the ICO in question to be able to write a good article about it.
It is definitely worth trying but you have to make sure that you are producing good quality.
Good luck all
nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

Most of your time will be wasted searching out bounties, the majority of these "projects" are complete scams.  Spend your time doing something that is actually useful and not just spamming.
TTshingeki

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

article, youtube campaign not easy for newbie. Newbie should join in writter, facebook campaign first to have experience. After that, try find information of project like read whitepaper, learn english.
Banemu

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Most of your time will be wasted searching out bounties, the majority of these "projects" are complete scams. 

Speaking about scams, we also forget not all, are entirely scams. Some are just bad projects doom to fail and at the end, people call them scam since they barely fulfilled.

I think it will help alot if we also warn against projects/bounties that won't work at the end or produce adequate value.

I have seen campaigns with more than 400 articles written and almost half of them got rejected. You have to spend a lot of time learning about the ICO in question to be able to write a good article about it.

Truer words!

Also, sometimes, people are scared of tasks like article writing and Youtube videos because at the end, it could be a waste of time, resources(YouTubers) and painful mentally after stressing your mind and brain only discover that the project/bounty is a scam.

Secondly, we have issues with most people failing to read and research about things extensively. Thereby, alot of people fall back to social media campaigns and avoid the ones that pay more due to their tedious nature.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

content campaign is good to join but some time they give low stakes if thier is afew people join the content campaign.and will shift the coins for doing other campaigns.
bitcoinmee

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

Not everyone can make a good article most participants get rejected. Its easier for the newbies to join twitter & facebook bounty because it doesn't take much time and sometimes the stakes in the social media campaign is much bigger than the article.

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

You might want to consider reddit also the payout is pretty good as well.
cjie

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Good one, I experience it too. I have changed to writing an article for any good ICO that I have the confidence of that is not a scam. You need to do a lot of finding the ICO before you start their bounty campaign.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

Really happy to read your story!

My journey is also similar like you. I have also started with the airdrop, just follow the project, like few things and fill up the form with ETH address, and its done. Honestly, I never knew the bounty before I started with airdrop. Then accidentally when I applying for an airdrop, I landed over to the bitcointalk bounty page, and read the content that I can earn here by promoting the project with my Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, VK, YouTube and my blogs. I am a blogger so I have a little bit huge fans following so I decided to do bounty for Facebook and get the higher stakes because my friends > 5000. I saw significant change in the earning, then I started with other social media including content campaign and sometime YouTube video making. The result was enough to join as many ICOs as I can join after filtering the projects through various segments.

Here is my points for the newbies:
- If you want to promote a project through your social media accounts, make sure your followers or fans are well enough to get you higher stake in that campaign, if it is not then work hard to make it possible.

- If you can write essay, you can write article about the project by reading their whitepaper or anything related to the project. It will significantly work for you. You don't need to have your personal blog. You can create an account in Steemit, medium or Linkedin Pulse for free and start working.

- Few basic requirements needed to make a video about the project. Have a screen audio/video recorder, and describe the project and then upload it to YouTube. It will work significantly.

- Research best project, help most rated ICO watcher website like ICObench, talk to other members and join as many ICOs as you can work on it!

If you follow all these points, I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Best Regards!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:48:39 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 10:13:57 AM by gawer33

I am not good in writing blogs nor translation hence I just always join social media campaign.  The reward is little compare to the other campaigns.  However, I still join just to earn tokens and hold it until the value increase then sell it for cash.

There are so many scams ICO hence you really need to do your research.

I know you can do blogs or translation perhaps you just haven't tried it yet. basing from your previous post I have noticed your Facebook profile you are graduated from UP Diliman the best university in the Philippines. I never encounter one graduate from that university whose incompetent from what they are doing. My previous employer from Dubai prefers Filipinos graduated from that university because on there past performance in his company. one of my friends are doing Filipino translation here he's not even a college graduate while I'm doing blogging campaign and I'm graduate from unknown university. Actually, there is some good bounty in social media some reaches reward up to 1000 USD one example is Docademic ICO.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: