Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a News writer for my website.  (Read 244 times)
BitExalt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

I need a News writer for my website.

But I'm sorry, I only have a budget to pay you 60 $ / month for one article / day.

Terms:

- Have a writing experience
- Understand a little Html Code
- Spoil and know about Crypto News developments
- Have a good portfolio
- Good English Language ( No translate )

My website is new, so funds are very limited in cost, but I try to pay the best writers to join in developing this website.

Please if anyone is interested, please send your Portfolio to my Telegram @BitEXALT

Thank you to all, who have read and commented.
Please reply and input ideas from you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amal89

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

But I'm sorry, I only have a budget to pay you 60 $ / month for one article / day.

Terms:

- Have a good portfolio

My website is new, so funds are very limited in cost, but I try to pay the best writers to join in developing this website.

Please if anyone is interested, please send your Portfolio to my Telegram @BitEXALT

How many authors do you need?
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

Terms:

- Have a good portfolio

can i be your candidate ?
BitExalt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

Terms:

- Have a good portfolio

while this only takes 1 person, but over time it will definitely need a lot more
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

im trying to recommend this info to my several college, maybe some will be intetest..

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
BitExalt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

im trying to recommend this info to my several college, maybe some will be intetest..
thanks buddy, keep it up  Cool
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

information may be much interested by many people so that it can increase knowledge if done, good luck
SBBEV8

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Is it $60/article or $60/month?
amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

Is it $60/article or $60/month?
Yes, I think it's suitable for those who want to earn pocket money
Geek8Cryptoz

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:34:40 AM

Good luck, 60 $ / month isn't too bad  Grin
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

This is a terrible deal for a competent writer.

One article per day for $2 per article.

I mean, what the fuck. It costs me more to drink a coffee at the cafe where I work from than to work for you.

Straight up loss for anyone that's remotely competent.

I'm not bashing your dreams to become a crypto website owner, but I'm shedding some light on the reality of the situation here. Work up your website and take an example of people like www.cryptocoindude.com, who are inviting people for guest posting. Anybody that seriously considers this offer as it is, is in a state of great self-disrespect.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

I mean, what the fuck. It costs me more to drink a coffee at the cafe where I work from than to work for you.

I'm not bashing your dreams to become a crypto website owner, but I'm shedding some light on the reality of the situation here. Work up your website and take an example of people like www.cryptocoindude.com, who are inviting people for guest posting. Anybody that seriously considers this offer as it is, is in a state of great self-disrespect.
lol, the post creator has spoken and apologized for a little budget, you should see that, you might be great. he also said that the website was new, didn't have much money. how can he pay 500 $ per month if he doesn't have a sponsor.
Who_

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

lol, the post creator has spoken and apologized for a little budget, you should see that, you might be great. he also said that the website was new, didn't have much money. how can he pay 500 $ per month if he doesn't have a sponsor.

First, he should work to create as much content as possible for his own website and to build it up. Apologies do not have a lot of value.

He should over a variety of options for people to contribute to his website.

There are many ways to get people engaged with his website.

1. Share the link to his website
2. Create a guest posting capability to have writers that he cannot afford be able to participate. For example, I might write for free, but not if he pays me $2. He might have to find a way to make it interesting for me, which requires empathy and a personal touch. I don't know if this makes sense for you, but it really does for me.
3. Partner up with other blogs that would be willing to help him grow. Provide value to them, and get some in return.

There are always options. This approach is not really conducive to success for the website owner.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
BitExalt (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

First, he should work to create as much content as possible for his own website and to build it up. Apologies do not have a lot of value.

He should over a variety of options for people to contribute to his website.

There are many ways to get people engaged with his website.

1. Share the link to his website
2. Create a guest posting capability to have writers that he cannot afford be able to participate. For example, I might write for free, but not if he pays me $2. He might have to find a way to make it interesting for me, which requires empathy and a personal touch. I don't know if this makes sense for you, but it really does for me.
3. Partner up with other blogs that would be willing to help him grow. Provide value to them, and get some in return.

There are always options. This approach is not really conducive to success for the website owner.

nice, thank you for giving a good idea. I will study this. thanks chief
Who_

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

You are welcome!

The $60 are better off getting invested in growing your website or getting the education necessary for growth or content creation.

The writers you will get for that amount will be sub-par, will provide you with low-quality, copied content that does not serve your long-term interests.

Best of luck!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: