Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: i would like to invest on a good cryptocurrency? Please suggest  (Read 170 times)
ruthhelen (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:46:06 PM

I am  looking for a cryptocurrency that ensures a good real world growth. Guys if you know of something please let me know

BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

I would definetly suggest you to invest in bitcoin as it is the most trusted investment in the crypto world. No one would help you choosing another one better than bitcoin. But if you really looking for one, better to make your own researches and learn about investment principles which depends on your willing of investments (long-term,medium-term,long-term). Good luck
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

there's tons of great coins, in early stages and near-finished(if it ever can be  Roll Eyes )
however, there's also risk/growth potential involved.
if you have $100 you could go all in on a risky coin that might give you $10,000?
if you have $100,000 you might want to go all in on bitcoin for "safe" (as safe as it gets in crypto) growth, low risk, and lower reward.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

I believe Loyakk Vega is a good project to look at. Ico is on going until 10/30. It seem that they are trying to provide Fortune 500 companies with secure data transmission platform which is a multi billion dollar market. Loyakk has a lot of serious partnerships behind them too. Worthy of a look.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

I would definetly suggest you to invest in bitcoin as it is the most trusted investment in the crypto world. No one would help you choosing another one better than bitcoin. But if you really looking for one, better to make your own researches and learn about investment principles which depends on your willing of investments (long-term,medium-term,long-term). Good luck

Yes BTC is a good one for long term investment also focus on altcoins as well, you see ripple is trending from few days ETH has a good move in crypto Market. These coins will rule the crypocurrency  in future. Yes need to have knowledge in this field. You need to react according to the market situation if you need a good return.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:53:43 PM

The standard option for novices is investing in Bitcoin. As we saw last years it could bring you a lot of money even if the people say that it is overvalued. And it is more safety to invest in it than in some new coin which does not have such a big community.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

Yes BTC is a good one for long term investment also focus on altcoins as well, you see ripple is trending from few days ETH has a good move in crypto Market. These coins will rule the crypocurrency  in future. Yes need to have knowledge in this field. You need to react according to the market situation if you need a good return.
I strongly suggest for investment against the Ethereum. because with the ability to develop owned Ethereum is able to generate more profits by investing even more coins. I also like its development were present as well as continue to support it, thus I gave to you.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

I strongly suggest for investment against the Ethereum. because with the ability to develop owned Ethereum is able to generate more profits by investing even more coins. I also like its development were present as well as continue to support it, thus I gave to you.
What do you mean against? It doesn't make sense while at the same time i can't even understand about what are you talking about dude.
All of major coins are worth to invest but that depends on your timing to enter the market. Ethereum firstly was a non profit business based in swiss. Please, try to re-build your sentences again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

I am  looking for a cryptocurrency that ensures a good real world growth. Guys if you know of something please let me know

I will only suggest one thing: Do your own research and don't let other's make that decision for you. I really don't understand why people keep asking what crypto currency to invest when you can do all the time to investigate it on your own so that you will learn how crypto investing/trading works. What is someone suggest to you a shitcoin that suddenly goes down in the next following days? If you don't know where to put your money to then STOP. Crypto investing has a lot of risk and you need to learn how the market works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jessical123

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

If you want to invest in crypto here are the some tips which gives you healthy and sound investing
1. Recognize the risk.
2. Don’t get sucked into a buying frenzy.
3. Ignore the headlines!
4. Buy the best technology and adoption.
Don’t fall for vainglorious promises of “ez gainz” — only to find that they have been sold a pup.

Hello Everyone, I am going to list some of the factors which matters a lot before selecting any Altcoin for an investment purpose or during ICO investment.

1. Need to check the white paper of the project
2. Check the developers team and their projects and experience
3. Check if the services or products which the Altcoin or ICO has to offer is realistic or not.
4. If it is an ICO then kindly check out the ratings in ICO ratings site and try to do as much results as you can to get clarity about the project and if they says they have reached softcap then check for the proofs because some of them are scams.
5. Never judge an Altcoin by it's price always go for features and do not assume if the value of altcoin is currently cheap then there are great scope for huge profit, it does not work that way
6. Always go for altcoin which has an active market ready products and look for the partners associated with them. ( This applies for ICO as well)
7. Do not get carried away by the % of discounts offered during ICO as the ICO price is just an assumption and it can vary, hence do not calculate your profits based on the discounts offered.
8. Before deciding to invest see if you can be a part of their bounty campaign as it will give you a better picture of their campaign.

I hope this will be helpful for you guys.

Regards,
Qualitywork

fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

If you do not have much experience with cryptocurrency, I suggest you should buy BTC. BTC is the best cryptocurrency now. It's safety for newbie. When you have more knowledge about the market, you can try invest into altcoin to even ICO to get the best profit
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

for now bitcoin is your best bet

I'd wait with investments into alts until btc makes at least 1 higher high on a weekly chart
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

if you are looking for a new coin that already has a lot of development then I advise you to invest in old coins like bitcoin and ethereum because they are widely used by everyone for payment in the real world

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:31:06 AM

everyone wants a good cryptocurrency to invest!
that's a very hard question to answer.
to me, I personally prefer IOST and ADA.
hope this year would bring me good profit.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

I think bitcoin is still suitable for you, my advice when you are new is to find information about cryptocurrency and not invest because of suggestions from other people, especially in crypto anything can happen. To be a great investor, the advice is necessary, but if the advice is to make you forget about the information that is needed in it, then it is a mistake. Ripple has a sharp increase and is now down so if you have a good strategy try going to the ripple market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

Best to stick with Bitcoin and Ethereum at the moment. Then study the other top 20 cryptocurrencies before you venture out to these.
NZEXToken
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Hi , we are from New Zone and we will be releasing are ERC20 tokens in a few months. Wait for our ICO!
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

You can only choose bitcoin because it will give you good growth in the future and besides that, you can buy bitcoin at a price now. But you can also buy altcoin too especially if you can analyze every coin in the market because there are too many altcoins that give you the biggest profit. Maybe you can take a look for ripple, xem, lumen, neo, eos, for start.
CodyR

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

iBlockchain is working with DeutscheBank, BlackRock Financial, and Digital Currency Group to create a fully transparent crypto fund that will post weekly ROI. With accredited investors from 7 countries, we are looking to buy out low-cap altcoins on 1-2 small exchanges so we can trigger a massive price rise. - t.me/iblockchainglobal
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

If you are looking for a good cryptocurrency to invest in then bitcoin has always and will always remain the best bet. It is the best coin in the market and with the community of investors behind the coin there is no doubt that the coin is going to end up doing very good in the long term. If you are interested in altcoins then invest in ethereum.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

I cannot suggest you because everyone has his own investment strategy and risk management i can share my longterm super solid projects that are suitable to hold as major chunk in your portfolio, some of them are btc, eth, ltc, xrp, xlm, neo, eos, icx and ada.

GoldenView

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

Most good investment is Bitcoin. Other coin is risky and Not sure when that will rise or not. But Bitcoin is pretty good. I like Bitcoin very much. I have some bitcoin and I will hold this minimum 1 years. So My only suggestion is bitcoin.

Work For Better
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

Most good investment is Bitcoin. Other coin is risky and Not sure when that will rise or not. But Bitcoin is pretty good. I like Bitcoin very much. I have some bitcoin and I will hold this minimum 1 years. So My only suggestion is bitcoin.

Short term bitcoin has to be the top suggestion even though it's not an altcoin, it's outperfoming all alts by a very large margin and will seemingly continue to do so until the tide turns, at that point I would look to coins like ETH or EOS.

Lesia13bbb

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
Merited by MoreFun (4)

I propose to wait until the end of the correction. Only after the picture will be clear in general. And those cryptocurrencies that with dignity will come out of this situation. They need to invest and rely on your choice.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Usually I give prior to the top 10 coins because these are very promising and popular in coin market cap table. People always notice about everycoin. BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC these coins will be trending also kindly research on your own for your betterment.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

I think that the ether is well suited for investment. His ports and technologies will definitely stop unnoticed.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Good thing that you are looking at investment options to choose from. That's one great step. The next step would be making a final choice from the different suggestions you would be getting from this thread, and that entirely boils down to the decision that you make. I'm hoping that by now that wouldn't be such a big issue for you, you should be skilled at doing your own technical analysis.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: