Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:18:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i would like to invest on a good cryptocurrency? Please suggest  (Read 170 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

I cannot suggest you because everyone has his own investment strategy and risk management i can share my longterm super solid projects that are suitable to hold as major chunk in your portfolio, some of them are btc, eth, ltc, xrp, xlm, neo, eos, icx and ada.

GoldenView

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

I am  looking for a cryptocurrency that ensures a good real world growth. Guys if you know of something please let me know

Most good investment is Bitcoin. Other coin is risky and Not sure when that will rise or not. But Bitcoin is pretty good. I like Bitcoin very much. I have some bitcoin and I will hold this minimum 1 years. So My only suggestion is bitcoin.

Work For Better
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

I am  looking for a cryptocurrency that ensures a good real world growth. Guys if you know of something please let me know

Most good investment is Bitcoin. Other coin is risky and Not sure when that will rise or not. But Bitcoin is pretty good. I like Bitcoin very much. I have some bitcoin and I will hold this minimum 1 years. So My only suggestion is bitcoin.

Short term bitcoin has to be the top suggestion even though it's not an altcoin, it's outperfoming all alts by a very large margin and will seemingly continue to do so until the tide turns, at that point I would look to coins like ETH or EOS.

Lesia13bbb

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
Merited by MoreFun (4)

I propose to wait until the end of the correction. Only after the picture will be clear in general. And those cryptocurrencies that with dignity will come out of this situation. They need to invest and rely on your choice.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Usually I give prior to the top 10 coins because these are very promising and popular in coin market cap table. People always notice about everycoin. BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC these coins will be trending also kindly research on your own for your betterment.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

I think that the ether is well suited for investment. His ports and technologies will definitely stop unnoticed.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

Good thing that you are looking at investment options to choose from. That's one great step. The next step would be making a final choice from the different suggestions you would be getting from this thread, and that entirely boils down to the decision that you make. I'm hoping that by now that wouldn't be such a big issue for you, you should be skilled at doing your own technical analysis.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: