Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Share my shared hosting and save $$  (Read 106 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

If you have a domain then you may know that you will need hosting as well to host the files of your website.

Normally a decent shared hosting cost around $10/month meaning $120 year. I get it that when you first sign up with any hosting provider they will give you 50% or 60% or even 70% discount! Some will provide you hosting for only $1 dollar. They do it just to hook you. Once the offer ends then you will end up paying the regular price and often time for one website which does not have much traffic - you end up paying over $100 a year very easily.

i.e
Hostgator

The regular price
- Hatchling Plan: $6.95/month = $83.40/year
- Baby Plan: $9.95/month = $119.40/year
- Business Plan: $14.95/month = $179.4/year

GoDaddy

The regular price
- Starter: $2.49/month = $29.88/year
- Economy: $7.99/month = $95.88/year
- Deluxe: $10.99/month = $131.88/year
- Ultimate: $16.99/month = $203.88/year

Question is how much resources do you use? For a website which does not have much traffic, much contents you are basically wasting all the resources you were provided but paying the full price.

I have hosting for my website which has
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited domain hosting
- Unlimited database
- etc.

By the way, there are no SSL though

If you have a domain but do not have hosting then you are welcome to use my leftover hosting resources. All you need to do is to point the domain to the hosting from your DNS manager. Then ask me to install the wordpress for you.

I am thinking of paying me only $15 a year for this service in Bitcoin?

PS: You may have trust issue by seeing the two red tag under my belt. In that case, I am sorry that I can not prove you the future like the DTs who tagged me to show interest on the 20BTC escrow however I can assure you that I value my image on this forum and I will provide you 100% satisfied service.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: