Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:21:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When people say Bitcoin is dead, make sure to show them this...  (Read 1977 times)
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

When people say Bitcoin is dead, make sure to show them this graph. What an outstanding performing asset. This is why people invest in Bitcoin, hold on to your seat belts!
 Wink
What are your thoughts for next 12 months?

I think it's saying that bitcoin is dead that they make mistakes because that's exactly how bitcoin lives or investing you're not a whole year's bitcoin. how about people knowing the trend or bitcoin tricks every year maybe they understand or enlightened they are never dead.
BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

That's the simplest way of telling them that Bitcoin is not dead. Good one  Cheesy More than that, looking at Bitcoin's prices over the years can be very encouraging to those who want to try it out for the first time
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

When people say Bitcoin is dead, make sure to show them this graph. What an outstanding performing asset. This is why people invest in Bitcoin, hold on to your seat belts!
 Wink

this must be shown to the person who gave the statement, because that is a statement that is not fundamental. so I think for the next 12 months bitcoin will continue to be in the best position and also have a high price. optimistic about bitcoin
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

Wink

When i invite someone to invest on bitcoin like what others says they also says bitcoin is dying and will never live again. I really hate knowing that there are still people that don't do research before they make decision or conclusions. So same what you're doing i always show the data of bitcoin from when it was created and how it is now. Presenting the price graph of bitcoin always changes their decision from not to invest to invest right-away.

rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

Wink

I believe that the bitcoin's market will grow more. This indicates that peopl would love to use bitcoin as a medium in doing transactions and also the bull might come so people should trust bitcoin and wait for the time in where bitcoin will become mainstream worldwide.
okaraun

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

Or show them the market cap of BTC which is at the moment of posting this is $114 billion according to coin360.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

Those that says bitcoin is scam, either doesn't believe in cryptocurrency or probably Got loss after investing in it. They just spread romour to keep people away from it.This will be perfect reply for them to shut their mouth.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

Nice graph you got there. For some who are disappointed because they do not really understood how volatile bitcoin is, this graph is a proof that patience is a must because at the end of the unstable market, the price of bitcoin is really increasing.
Exactly , those who have been here a while know that patience is key. There will be many dips and low points but it does get better.
They (users) must know about the risks involved in the cryptocurrency market, so they know that whenever fluctuations can make
prices rise high and fall deeply, they will understand that and be patient if they have to wait
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

Well, I prefer predictions that keep us excited, and also other things. well, sometimes people always compare the highest prices on bitcoin, not a stable price. it is possible that the price of bitcoin in the following year will stabilize at a higher price.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

Unlike fiat currency, there is limitless supply as governments can always print more, once Bitcoin is fully exploited, will no longer exist. So Bitcoin will not die, but it will increase, Bitcoin's value will increase day by day. It is never too late to invest in Bitcoin.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Wink

but only we can do is to keep holding and think that the price of bitcoin will definitely arise, intead we panic we must to do is ti be calm and relax in situation that we know right now
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Bitcoin price chart still shows good things. especially when it was fixed on September 22nd, and if you saw the movement that occurred in 2017, it should be later that the year bitcoin could be higher than 2017. But again, all that will depend on the demands.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

Well, it doesn't make any sense to give any value to the words of criticizers who are criticizing without any base of theory. As we all know that, Bitcoin has survived the worst case scenarios in the past including the correction phase. Bitcoin is a part of the highly volatile crypto industry but that doesn't mean we shouldn't give any value to it. I respect the people who have some valid arguments whether in favour or against the Bitcoin because, at the end of the day, it is going to help Bitcoin in order to be a useful technology.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

Bitcoin stays alive and will continue to increase, graphs have proven that value is always increasing.
Every year change is always there and it's good to add to the community.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:34:17 PM

Wink

this is just something that can be used enough to make their mouths shut and stop saying that bitcoin is dead.
Bitcoin charts every year always go up and this is an opportunity that should be used

Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

Wink

They will realize that if they continue to believe at bitcoin and if they always cite some information about bitcoin.  Day by day, they can search and learn new from the knowledge of bitcoin that has.

Also me, if the price getting lower, I loose hope because how and when it comeback? right?

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

I see from the first few years in the creation of bitcoin and absolutely no one thinks that the value of bitcoin prices at that time will skyrocket. and that is the biggest achievement in bitcoin history where anyone who has held bitcoin for a long time can face huge profits. so based on the experience at that time until now I am still very optimistic that the value of bitcoin will increase again in the future.
wikiaki

Activity: 91

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

In December, I am sure Bitcoin will break through the $ 8k threshold and become stronger in the market. Investors will have a comfortable time. That's what I can guess, I can not predict too far from the future. But I believe that Bitcoin will still grow strongly from now on.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

Wink

Yesss i also think the best way we can shut their doubtness is when we show them about the graphic movement on bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

People are just jealous of those who still have it. People who didn't buy Bitcoins are jealous that we have them. People who sold their coins when it was falling, they are wanting to fall again, because they are jealous they didn't earn money, and they don't want you to earn money as well. If they don't succeed they don't want you succeed also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: