Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you check CoinMarketCap website?  (Read 3177 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

As a rule, I check the site in the morning after waking up, in the middle of the day, and before going to bed, a total of 3 times a day. I also have alerts for price changes of coins of interest to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

I also check the coinmarketcap every day sometimes several times a day. It's like a disease of those who are interested in cryptocurrency, even if you do not have Bitcoin on your wallet, still go to this site. Recently, there are a lot of sites like coinmarketcap, but still it’s the best in my opinion or it’s just addictive.
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

For now, I've never check coinmarketcap website because I do not have money, it's useless for me to check because even the price of the potential coins goes down I've cannot buy it because I do not have enough money, So I've only focused on my bounty campaign.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Frankly speaking, 4 month back , i was almost daily check CoinMarketCap to evaluate my coins value, that used to my habit. But from last two months, market is continuously going RED and no need to check the website daily so i have been check website oftenly twice in a month.

lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

Many times in a day, kind of habiit and checking what's happening in the market not for taking action.

alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

I check CoinMarketCap 1-2 times everyday to watch and research new added coins/tokens and 24h gainers to find my portfolio coins there to sell. I don't wacth CMC charts because I use tradingview charts.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

initially i was checking it on regular basis like every time my window open with coin market cap page & that was last year end. after that i started to look it once in  a day.  now i look at this portfolio once in a week. also whenever i need any information about any coin, i go to coin market cap.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

As a rule, I check the site in the morning after waking up, in the middle of the day, and before going to bed, a total of 3 times a day. I also have alerts for price changes of coins of interest to me.
- I also regularly check coinmarketcap when I wake up and a few times during the free time of the day, but this is the case where the market price is very positive, green is spreading and rising steadily, with bad cases, as in the morning today, I really have no mood to keep checking. Because with such a red market, we will be very easy to become agitated, even madness when our money is slowly falling, checking coinmarketcap too many times only makes us lose patience and calm, if this condition lasts, our health and psychology will be affected then lead to decisions that are lacking in lucidity.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

Many times in a day, kind of habiit and checking what's happening in the market not for taking action.
on the contrary, I rarely see the current market conditions, let alone opening a coinmarketcap I've never seen for a few months, because I'm a little lazy with the current market conditions. I can't do much with weak market conditions. Even though I don't want to trade daily, it's not so good, that's why I haven't opened it in a few months, maybe when I heard there was good news I would open it again to prepare for market improvements.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

very often I can check coinmarketcap a day 3 times to make sure that the coin I have when the price goes up I am not late to sell it and when the price goes down I can buy the coin more  Roll Eyes.

Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

Maybe only once a week Smiley). I think it's enough and if you guys keep checking price of cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap too much then you guys will be panic if price fall because of few bad news or any other reasons. Don't spend time to check price too much, it's not good.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

I don't check this site so often, but I check it sometimes. Basically I use a mobile app in order to keep track of the prices of my coins.

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

Every day when I want investment on top 100 coin/token cap.
CMC can show any market of the coin/token, if I have an ICO, I also recomend to the team for listing on CMC. CMC make people easier for checking market condition

]
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now.  Grin
How much time i am to be sitting in from of my computer continuously i am checking coinmarketcap because i am a daily trader that's why i have to frequently check cmc for varieties purpose of informations.  
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

I go in and look at it every day. and several times a day. This has become a habit. Since we all can not wait for this joyful day when bitcoin will again be$25,000
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

I check the coinmarketcap website weekly. In the beginning I used to check it every day few times/day but now I am more disciplined with it and since I am holding long term anyway I think it is best to not check it more than once/week.

I also like you. Currently, I check on Coinmarketcap very little because I regularly check exchange rates directly on the exchange floors because the Coinmarketcap rates are average of all floors, so they are not accurate in real-time. The quick exchange rate is indispensable if trading.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

For me, at some point, CMC became the second cocaine. I used it all the time, couldn't last more than an hour without it. In General, he became my third friend.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

I use coinmarketcap once a day to be updated of my portfolio. Although there are crypto portfolio mobile apps, I find coinmarketcap useful to track the trading volumes and prices in different exchanges.
clasico

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Not everyday. But, sometimes. For check ranking marketcap everyday. I only use bot telegram. Because it's simple, just use command on bot

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

I check the coinmarketcap website weekly. In the beginning I used to check it every day few times/day but now I am more disciplined with it and since I am holding long term anyway I think it is best to not check it more than once/week.

I also like you. Currently, I check on Coinmarketcap very little because I regularly check exchange rates directly on the exchange floors because the Coinmarketcap rates are average of all floors, so they are not accurate in real-time. The quick exchange rate is indispensable if trading.

When the crypto topic was so hot and trendy I checked the website too often and I also installed the app on the mobile and checked the prices every time I checked my phone.
But recently I check once or in maximum few times a week because I don't think now too much about crypto because it has lost the popularity and is not the same as before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: