Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you check CoinMarketCap website?  (Read 3179 times)
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

I usually do not use the services you specify for price tracking through exchange services. I can easily specify that I am using the CMC service, but it is often used to check the market volume. I also don't have the habit of using the service you mentioned for some reason.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

in one day alone I thought it could be some time see in this site. Sometimes it is indeed the price of crypto needs to continue to be monitored in order to be used for a decision to be taken. with the site, coinmarketcap would certainly be quite helpful see crypto condition overall.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now.  Grin
Almost every day I go to the forum and before writing something, I look through the CoinMarketCap tab. Of course, now it brings little pleasure to constantly look at the fall in the price of a cryptocurrency or its long-term stagnation. However, there is no choice and you have to patiently expect the growth of the market.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

I visit the website CoinMarketCap once a week, In see no reason to visit the site more often, since the situation on the market does not change for more than 4 months)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now.  Grin
Almost every day I go to the forum and before writing something, I look through the CoinMarketCap tab. Of course, now it brings little pleasure to constantly look at the fall in the price of a cryptocurrency or its long-term stagnation. However, there is no choice and you have to patiently expect the growth of the market.

Gradually, I did not regularly check the price of Bitcoin and other altcoins. Their prices are mostly side way, and sometimes they increase or decrease by a few percent. No more days to go up or down
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

I check coinmarketcap is not certain, when I get a new token I check coinmarketcap, whether the token I got is already registered in coinmarketcap or not.
When i want to sell token,New i check coinmarketcap to see the price of tokens and exchanges.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

I check coinmarketcap is not certain, when I get a new token I check coinmarketcap, whether the token I got is already registered in coinmarketcap or not.
When i want to sell token,New i check coinmarketcap to see the price of tokens and exchanges.
In fact, not all the coins that have completed the company's ico are present on this resource. Therefore it is necessary to use other resources. But here the prices of some coins can be checked with the help of the resource marketplace resource.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

Tracking price with CMC is not my thing, there are easy app i use to track crypto price all i need is just to refresh and current price can be seen immediately, i don't disturb myself checking coinmarketcap website.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

almost every day I always open the CoinMarketCap site because in my opinion it is very important to see market conditions at any time because otherwise we cannot make predictions and we can lose the moment to buy or sell. CoinMarketCap can be my reference for designing strategies.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

I used to check the Coinmarketcap almost every day while I was watching investment opportunities. But I can hardly control the Coinmarketcap once a month after the market has gotten through troubled times.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

I joined the forum not long ago, and everything is interesting to me, so I look every day, I watch the rise and fall of coins, and I hope to wait a little before the market rises.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Six months before I used to check CMC daily to check update of price and to check my profits and losses. But due to bear market there have been loses over loses and to control my emotions I stopped checking coinmarketcap and now check like once in a week or biweekly. If you check regularly it's become habit and when you wake up you will first check CMC.

ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

I browse the site constantly when I see an interesting coin for investment and watch for a valuable coin not to go to the exchange. Very convenient service !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

I do check coinmarketcap on a daily basis in order to get the current price of each crypto am holding. I also check coinmarketcap in order to know the newly added coins so that I can invest in the ones that have potential among them.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

I check it quite often. Not every day, but once every 2-3 days I go there. I think when the market starts to recover, I will go and check my coins several times a day.

Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:26:50 PM

Exactly, 1 time a week. I look different graphics and see different pumps. After them I usually sell my coins and later I buy another coins which can give me big profit.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

I think I have a week without checking it, usually when I make an investment I join the telegram or discord group and usually the coins have a bot ready to warn of variations in the market, so every day I receive news of the price of the coins that interest me and how much they changed in comparison to the previous day.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

I do not check anymore this cryptocurrency also CoinMarketCap website. I dont want to see reds anymore this is very exhausted thing. I will wait the bull trend from far away. If Bull trend come, I am in. We should wait big rising more this is so close for just Bitcoin for first wave.After that altcoins' rising follow the Bitcoin rising.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

I also need to look at the website every single day of coinmarketcap to know what will be happen for those coins got lack of investors.
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

It depends on the situation, sometimes I check it like 5 times a day sometime just 1. If I will expect something to happen it can go to 20 times in a day. Usually just once or twice a day. Sometimes it is hard when you see all reds but I am used to it  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: