Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:42:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you check CoinMarketCap website?  (Read 3184 times)
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

I am a bounty hunter so I might be able to see the CoinMarketCap site once a week to see if the tokens that I have followed are bounty coming to CMC. only for that is I usually open the CMC site, which is to see the new coin listing / token
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

You can join the bounty program here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 to get paid with tokens / coins, but not only is it the way to get free tokens / coins you can run Faucet on several available sites such as https://www.presearch.io/ You only need to browse to get a free token
Carisba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:05:46 PM

I usually visit coinmarketcap  10 times a day. In particular days much more
roosbit

Activity: 893
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now.  Grin
I did have the same habit of checking crypto prices everyday but as my crypto portfolio keeps growing its no longer fun and is becoming a draining process, so I have resorted to checking prices only when I want to buy or sell some coins.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:12:29 PM

Many tokens appear on CoinMarketCap very late. It is better to ask in the telegram of the project chat, when the token enters the exchange and on which exchange is traded.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Everyday, when I want to check some price or where the token list or just want to see which market is have big volume etc
Like wasting my time LOL

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

Not much! i am checking the website if i have a new token to look for a great exchange.
If i will make a new account on an exchange or visiting it but not on my bookmark!
It is better to get the link from coinmarketcap with exchange to make sure having a safe and right website link.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

Every day I check at least 5 times, but for times of market fluctuations I check continuously, about 5 minutes for each check. As of now, I always let coinmarket operate at my computer and keep track of it on a regular basis

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

Personally I take the information on the Coinmarketcap about all the changes in price for all my crypto assets and check it once per day or several times.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

I'm not really often checking price on there because I avoid the panic feeling. but if there is a good news about bitcoin or other alts, I will always check the coinmarketcap almost 7 times in one day.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

I often open the Coinmarketcap website. Every time I am posting for a project that I am currently following, I will also open a coinmarketcap site. In my opinion, I really need that information data to know the condition of my investment, and to find out the decisions that I can take on the condition of my investment at that time.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

I'm not really often checking price on there because I avoid the panic feeling. but if there is a good news about bitcoin or other alts, I will always check the coinmarketcap almost 7 times in one day.
I do that but more than 7 times per hour. I feel that there's something to explode and I usually check it each minute if I feel. I can't count on how many times I check it.

With those good news, that's not working anymore because I've been checking it when there are possible good news. But sadly, I haven't seen some good pumps during those times.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

When I first invested my money in cryptocurrency, I was constantly following the course of my coins. CoinMarketCap then became my most visited site, but noticed that it raises my level of anxiety. Now I work in the field of cryptocurrency and I have almost no free time, so I visit the site 2-3 times a week.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:47:13 PM

I start my morning from this and throughout the day I constantly go and check. because the situation is constantly changing and there is a lot of useful information, charts and current
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

To be honest, although I check the crypto market daily, I cannot really remember the last time I checked the CoinMarketCap website because I am more of a lover of mobile apps than website and there is an app called Coinstats that offers the same service, I have been using it for almost a year now.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

Looking through every day without losing hope that growth will begin. But for now I’m just more disappointed. Hopefully the bulls will finally come.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

Lol , I think I am an addict. When I am online, I can check the market cap once ever 3 hours, just to see how well my holdings are doing. I am the type that doesn't't know how to overlook so I bother myself a lot with current prices lol
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

I do not know how often I check CMC, maybe once a week. I prefer to use mobile apps to check info about tokens
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:39:53 PM

For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now.  Grin
Well I can't say that I check every day , but once in a week check now actually there is nothing to check ) , nothing grows and it is not added)
Kazkar

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

I watched every day several times. Now it is very rare. The lock is very reduced. Only after some predictions, for analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: