Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you check CoinMarketCap website?  (Read 3177 times)
mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:44:57 AM

Constantly, several times a day, as now I only do crypto. Therefore, I have a lot of free time for crypto. I constantly buy something and sell something, and I need to know the parameters.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:48:48 AM

For me it has been nearly everyday once for years now.  Grin
I do not always check CMC. The only thing that makes me do that is if i have a coin i am trying to monitor and or to transact. Even at that, i mostly prefer to use blockfolio.
Also checking for updates on the social media of the project is another easiest and more useful way for me.
Although, this does not nullify the usefulness of CMC, because it also displays some very useful info about he coin.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:56:22 PM

I think that I do it at least once a day, I used to do it very often, because I constantly followed the news. Now I do not see such a need, because the mood immediately falls. This is really very terrible.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:33:23 PM

When I do mid-term trading in some of my assets, I look at CMC every day. In this way, I see the oncoming to the target price.

I think that I do it at least once a day, I used to do it very often, because I constantly followed the news. Now I do not see such a need, because the mood immediately falls. This is really very terrible.
That is why at other times I do not visit CMC every day.

JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:59:01 PM

Yes, I also began to go much less often, I mainly follow the news on the telegram channels, there is still the Blockfolio application, albeit with a slight delay, but rather accurately determines the cost of altcoins.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 05:02:21 PM

almost every time I see a coinmarketcap website. this might be weird but that's what i did. when I do nothing, I definitely open the website just to see the price of some coins that I have.
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:41:35 PM

More often i chech CoinMarketCap two times for day , morning and evening. If market very active , that more often.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:33:54 PM

Earlier I checked CMC everyday, nowadays I don't like CMC anymore, it has not all information I need and not every important coin. So I am using almost every hours this one: COINGECKO

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:59:08 PM

up until now, i checked the cmc many times everyday. but mainly is for checking the current price of bitcoin. other details such as ranking of my coins that i am following and their respective markets are just secondary. so yes, everyday in my life, i'm checking the site.  Grin
blockchain2k (OP)

Merit: 44

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:05:06 AM

Earlier I checked CMC everyday, nowadays I don't like CMC anymore, it has not all information I need and not every important coin. So I am using almost every hours this one: COINGECKO

What other info are you looking for?
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:22:12 AM

I of course not every day check but as I need to check for example the capitalization of the market or coins and I check, but somewhere 3 times a week for sure

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:31:02 AM

this is an important topic because how often we can check the market condition again and again it will give some ideas like how to manage our profits and how to sell and invest and there are Lots of things milk get into our mind while seeing the market situation so it is important to check very frequently.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:55:31 AM

I check coinmarketcap everyday for years and i think 5 times a day, well i think most of us are doing the same because it becomes a habit to see if the market goes down or goes up it excites me and help me to diversify my portfolio.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:04:44 AM

I check coinmarketcap everyday for years and i think 5 times a day, well i think most of us are doing the same because it becomes a habit to see if the market goes down or goes up it excites me and help me to diversify my portfolio.

The same thing I do check every day against Coinmarketcap. Every time we see Coinmarketcap, we hope there will always be positive changes. But throughout 2018, of course, market prices continue to decline. And in my opinion, this is a very sad condition, but I am sure if the market will definitely rise again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 04:24:36 AM

Usually, at least once everyday. But, sometimes I don't check it at all if market is bleeding hard. It just gives me panic attacks lol

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blockchain2k (OP)

Merit: 44

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:21:35 AM

I would like to add that during this kind of market when the price has been relatively stable for quite some time I get on CMC more often. I am sure it applies to a lot of people here as well.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 11:29:37 AM

I do not check every day on the coinmarketcap site. Every time I have a coin, the coin is registered at Coinmarketcap, then I will check it. After that, every once a week, I check to find out, the development of coin prices
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:40:44 AM

It all depends on whether I have something to sell now. If there is, I can check the exchange rates 10-20 times a day so as not to miss the moment of changing the local trend.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:02:45 PM

I visit this site almost everyday. It's kinda difficult to stay from this portal even in the bear market...lol. This is great place to look how a coin is performing and also some latest additions.

Things don't change over night for sure but then it is good to see how things are progressing once in a while.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:07:29 PM

I dont have lots of free time to check the coinmarketcap hence I rarely check the status of the market.

Its a good thing that im busy with my work to refrain myself in monitoring because sometimes when im stress seeing the value of my assets still declining are giving me additional headaches. So its better for me to not think about the price and check the CMC rarely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: