Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fellowhale – The simplest way to make MONEY! (Game based on EOS Blockchain)  (Read 315 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

Spending time online has become a very common need of people’s lives in today's time, especially for youngsters, who spend hours and hours on social media or surfing. So, why not make the BEST use of your precious time?

To do just that, introducing to you “Fellowhale”

Fellowhale is the new generation’s favorite creation, which will give you an EASY way to make money! It is a new game based on the EOS Blockchain with a simple, straightforward, and transparent system to ensure everyone is able to participate easily and confidently!

The whole mission is to become a WISE Fellowhale to be victorious in the competition that includes people from every country! The competition puts you against the VERY best in holding themselves in the nervous situation, so to be able to win; you will require the heart of the Ironman, Superman and even the Batman!

The rules of the jungle are SIMPLE:

1. Only the wise Fellowhale understands greed and controls the ocean.
2. Each round begins with 1 EOS.
3. Make your first move to become a new Fellowhale—you’ll pay 21% more EOS than the previous Fellowhale paid.
4. When a new Fellowhale joins, you’ll profit from the EOS he pays. Yes, you’ll make a profit!
5. A new round begins when nobody is willing or able to beat the Fellowhale for 5 days.   

After each move, the timer at the top of the screen is reset to 5 days; it means that you have 5 days to become a NEW Fellowhale. If no player is willing to take a risk during the 5 day period, the round is over, and the next round begins!

Not only is the system easy but also fully secured by using Crypto as your payment method! All of Fellowshale’s wagers are managed through the virtual wallet Scatter!

Fellowhale is a fully transparent online web-based game, as the source code is open source and available to be found at Github! Which allow everyone to be able to view, and even audit the code, it makes safer for everyone to use, play and enjoy!

So, come forward and be part of this luxurious game that is really going give you the time of your LIFE!

Check below for further details:

Official Website: https://fellowhale.com/
Source Code: https://github.com/geninsin/Fellowhale-Smart-Contract
Scatter Wallet: https://get-scatter.com
Contact At: support@fellowhale.com
xekuwafam

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:55:08 AM

Will your game end in 4 days? Wanna try! Please let me know quickly!
bilarem

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Is your tutorial page is not available yet? I really want to refer your tutorials to learn how to play!
fellowhale

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Will your game end in 4 days? Wanna try! Please let me know quickly!

3 days and 18 hours at this point Smiley -- unless somebody makes a move (then the timer resets to five days again)

Is your tutorial page is not available yet? I really want to refer your tutorials to learn how to play!

The tutorial is coming soon, but the game process is pretty simple, you just need to type a message that you want to share and click "Submit" (you need to have a Scatter set up in your browser though)
feyetun

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Do you have any social media accounts or a Telegram group for your game?
fellowhale

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

Do you have any social media accounts or a Telegram group for your game?

Nope, please read the FAQ on the site or ask your questions at support@fellowhale.com or here if you have any
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

I've seen these type of "games" quite a few times.. It's essentially a pyramid scheme. You've been warned.

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
fellowhale

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

I've seen these type of "games" quite a few times.. It's essentially a pyramid scheme. You've been warned.

SecretRecipe, you got it absolutely correct -- the game is based on the pyramid scheme principle. In this game, everybody is a winner except the last person. You should clearly understand this if you are willing to take risks and play this game. You should understand how greed works and when it is time to stop.

Unlike the game of poker, where in every round there is one winner and the rest are losers, here there will always be one looser and the rest are winners.

Please, please, please risk only with the funds you are willing to lose and happy gambling Smiley
gudedofe

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.
hiyu

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

Do you have any bounty program for this? Can you send the thread for that?
kelimat

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

Do you have any Youtube video that present how to play your game?
layapavero

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

Where can we find the team or developers to this game? Would like to research about this game.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

In the rules of the game described that the wise Fellowhale, upon accession of the new Fellowhale perhaps to profit from EOS, I wonder what percentage applies to each Fellowhale? Thank you

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
kelimat

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

What can we win through this game? Can we win tokens or bitcoins?
fellowhale

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

In the rules of the game described that the wise Fellowhale, upon accession of the new Fellowhale perhaps to profit from EOS, I wonder what percentage applies to each Fellowhale? Thank you

Hey Zvezdec, thanks for a very good question. In case of a new Fellowhale making a bet, a previous player gets paid 121% of what he paid (minus fees (3%)).
Example: you paid 100 EOS; if a new Fellowhale shows up, you get 100 EOS * (121 % - 3%) = 118 EOS.

What can we win through this game? Can we win tokens or bitcoins?

The bets are accepted in EOS and the payouts are also in EOS. Happy gambling!
lohobe

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

This seems to be a great game. Do you have an app for this game?
lohobe

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

What we get when we win this game?
pukusu

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

Do you have your working prototype? To run a trial before we invest?
sopupu

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

what is your advantage and why investor have to choose your project?
pukusu

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

With which crypto-currency will I be able to pay to play this game?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: