Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Juventus is Launching His Crypto Token  (Read 269 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

Football club Juventus, in the last few years, makes quite ambiguous actions. After signing a sponsorship agreement with Jeep, they changed their logo (to be more associated with Jeep). In the summer they bought Cristiano Ronaldo, now I read the information that they want to release their cryptocurrency. Lost the identity of the club, all put on maximum income and HYIP. I think with this approach, people should not expect anything good from their cryptocurrency))
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

Another way to get fans to enrich their ridiculously rich clubs and make their football players even wealthier. Can't see any real purpose for this, but i'm sure others will follow. Can't complain though, it will bring more investment into crypto
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

Yes Juventus coins is going to be very useful for the club and the fans as it has fantastic features
It also enhances the popularity of crypto currency across several countries , several supporters of the club and the decision could prompt other clubs to also have a club token

Questions though is that, how does this benefit the whole Blockchain world ?
It could cause massive manipulation
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

I am sure that by the time other football clubs see this initiative, they too might want to lunch theirs, but i hope they will not do it for their selfish gain, but to ensure that their fans benefit from it and not their fans alone, but also the crypto world in entirety.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Juventus is going to launch his own crypto token
For the effort, Italy's Juventus Football Club, which boasts Cristiano Ronaldo as a current team member, is teaming up with Socios.com to launch the "Juventus Official Fan Token." The token will be initially distributed via a "Fan Token Offering (FTO)," according to a press release Monday

https://www.coindesk.com/juventus-soccer-club-is-launching-a-crypto-token-to-give-fans-a-voice/

Cool idea in my opinion  it can strengthen relations between c lub and fans

The token, which will be tradeable on the Socios platform against its native $CHZ token, will allow the fans to vote over an upcoming mobile app. With the platform, fans can respond to Juventus ballots, allowing supporters' "voice to be heard, and creating an emotional connection between the Club and its fans," the club says.

Like i see PSG has similar idea
Just two weeks ago, top French league team Paris Saint-Germain, revealed plans to issue its own cryptocurrency as a way to incentivize participation from its fans around the world. That project is also being conducted in partnership with Socios via a similar Fan Token Offering.

Looks more clubs will join crypto

In fact, Socios indicated in today's release that it hopes to engage with more soccer clubs, possibly as many as 50, going forward.

Maybe will be possible to trade FC Juventus token against PSG token lol

This is going be interesting going from here on out, with this we will see a lot of more clubs wanting to make their own coins which will lead to fans of clubs wanting to make their coins the best and most valuable. I think that this is going to help improve the crypto market and the amount of investors that are coming into the market, it will help with mass adoption.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: