Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most superior science?  (Read 401 times)
hotforblockchain (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

While studying exact Sciences i often heard people arguing which of these two - Mathematics/Physics are the superior .

Few of the arguments:
Mathematicians say that Math is far more important since they describe a lot things and processes in this world.
Physicists say that physics are more important and mathematics are just as language that they use.

Your answer should not be limited only to these 2 sciences.

My personal view is that neither of these sciences are the superior, I think that the superior one is psychology.
Why? Because we live in society of humans, and every single thing in our world is controlled by your psychology it can be  consciousness or sub consciousness.
Wars, greed, desire to win, desire to lose,desire to reproduce.

What is you toughs?

RGarrison2018

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:28:02 AM

There is no such thing as a "superior science" in my opinion.  All of the sciences--biology, physics, astronomy, chemistry, psychology, etc., have contributed to human understanding of the physical world just as things ethics, philosophy, and even theology have contributed to the human understanding of self the proper way to behave in the world.  You need at least a basic understanding of all of it in order to be a fully well rounded human being. 
francishutch

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:30:52 AM

Math and physics are intertwined, the practice of physics is used to learn more about math.  Math describes the principals that govern the entire universe, including physics, biology, social interactions, economics, etc...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relationship_between_mathematics_and_physics

Psychology is more of a social studies than a science and requires a different mindset than a true scientist that seeks objective truth through data.

https://philosophynow.org/issues/74/Is_Psychology_Science
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 02:05:54 PM by BADecker

Political science, especially with regard to evolution.

But physics uses math, which has been proven to be a language that doesn't properly fit the universe. So physics is more retarded.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:13:08 AM

In my opinion, philosophy is the most superior science because philosophy was once considered the science of all sciences in ancient times because of many reasons: philosophy and science (especially natural science) had close dialectical relationships; Philosophers are also scientists (Talet, Dacocrit, ...); Philosophy plays an important role in science (as the basis of the worldview, providing a methodology for the development of science, capable of preceding science, guiding science for development). ..
Moreover, philosophy is an independent science as its subject, purpose, method of study, position, role, and identity are not identical to any particular sciences. .
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

All science is important to us, but the best science must be able to advance human progress. In my opinion, the best science has these.

1. Physics, this is the key to modern human understanding of the universe, including gravity, relativity, parallel universe, etc.

2. Biology, this is a kind of knowledge that allows humans to understand themselves. It can make us live more qualitatively, it including evolution, genetics, and even derivative medicine.

3. Chemistry, which increases our utilization of natural resources, we can reorganize the elements of the earth as needed to create something that is more conducive to our needs.

Although I personally prefer philosophy, I think the subjects that contribute the most to humanity should be those I just said.

Loser
lockes007

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

In making a bias and rushed conclusion i would say, physicists depend on mathematics to prove this theories.However An unbiased approach is viewing both as mutually reinforcing fields of study which work together to ring about improvements in science and the world at large.
hotforblockchain (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

Political science, especially with regard to evolution.
Political sciences is the superior?

IN my mind political sciences is one of the most useless , politics often show the worst of human behavior and lies in most cases are considered as normal in this field.
How does it go together with evolution even  Grin Grin, thats biology.
But physics uses math, which has been proven to be a language that doesn't properly fit the universe. So physics is more retarded.

How it is proven to not fit universe properly?

1. Physics, this is the key to modern human understanding of the universe, including gravity, relativity, parallel universe, etc.
2. Biology, this is a kind of knowledge that allows humans to understand themselves. It can make us live more qualitatively, it including evolution, genetics, and even derivative medicine.
3. Chemistry, ...

All of these sciences have born from humans nature, of our desire to learn and understand the universe. Which is a psychological property , thus I still stand with opinion " Pshylogy is the superior science" .

akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

I think highly of all Sciences so its hard to choose but I'd say Physics is probably hardest. But then again all of the sciences can be complicated once you get to the nitty gritty.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

Every science is the most necessary.I haven't heard about some discoveries in mathematics lately. But now there are many Sciences that are based on the formulas and laws of mathematics. Physics essentially also uses a mathematical framework. Personally, I liked physics more than mathematics at school.Psychology is also an interesting science,but it seems to me neurobiology is much more important)
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

Science is the concept that governs the natural laws and concepts here in our world and in our universe. And each sciences has its own rightful way of importance and significance, hence, we cannot say that there is a superior science. All of those are working together cohesively ond collectively in order to come up with a priciple and a theory we are using today to make an innovation. Thus, we cannot compromise another kind of science just to say that there is a superior one. If we think that there is a superior science, then that superior science might not be superior for others. Meaning, the superiority of the science base on its use and impacts to us will definitely varies among each other. Therefore, superiority is science is just subjective and can never be truly say that there is really a superior science.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

While studying exact Sciences i often heard people arguing which of these two - Mathematics/Physics are the superior .

Few of the arguments:
Mathematicians say that Math is far more important since they describe a lot things and processes in this world.
Physicists say that physics are more important and mathematics are just as language that they use.

My personal view is that neither of these sciences are the superior, I think that the superior one is psychology.
Why? Because we live in society of humans, and every single thing in our world is controlled by your psychology it can be  consciousness or sub consciousness.

What is you toughs?

both are strong sciences, however rules discovered in math are usually eternally unchangable, in Physics thats also often the case but there are some exceptions, because in physics many laws are interpreted with limited understandability, so in the future defined rules of physics disappear, and become obsolte, in math thats not happening.

so by default Math is the Stronger Science form.

but i personally dont recommend people spending too much time with Science, humans are supposed to interact with this world, not constantly think about it.

Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

At the moment, I think computer related science since most improvements that can help other fields to improve the information they have right now. Its like the usage of machines as a medium to discover things that are still unknown to us.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:48:22 AM

3. Chemistry, ...

All of these sciences have born from humans nature, of our desire to learn and understand the universe. Which is a psychological property , thus I still stand with opinion " Pshylogy is the superior science" .

To be exact, this is the nature of human curious. Human beings may be the most curious animal on earth.
It is this curiosity that drives human development.

Loser
ripthesystem

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Few of the arguments:

Why? Because we live in society of humans, and every single thing in our world is controlled by your psychology it can be  consciousness or sub consciousness.

What is you toughs?

I can`t say that one science is superior to another. They all focus on different aspects, and all these aspects are important.
This argument about mathematics vs physics suits best for a friendly rant over a glass of beer, to be honest.
This is, however, in human nature - to compare things just for the sake of it, no matter if these things are meant to be compared in the first place.
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:18:48 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (1)

ripthesystem

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:17:02 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 11:52:09 AM by ripthesystem

Although, to think of it, how do we define "superior"? If we suppose that the superior one is the foundation for all other sciences, i.e. fundamental, than it is mathematics.
This science has right tools to describe all processes covered by other sciences. Mathematics is a pure abstraction and which lets it suit every purpose and serve as the universal language. Don`t underestimate this role.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

In my opinion, philosophy is the most superior science because philosophy was once considered the science of all sciences in ancient times because of many reasons: philosophy and science (especially natural science) had close dialectical relationships; Philosophers are also scientists (Talet, Dacocrit, ...); Philosophy plays an important role in science (as the basis of the worldview, providing a methodology for the development of science, capable of preceding science, guiding science for development). ..
Moreover, philosophy is an independent science as its subject, purpose, method of study, position, role, and identity are not identical to any particular sciences. .

We cannot name philosophy a science. At least, not in the understanding of science in which we characterize physics, biology, mathematics or history. Philosophy is a metadiscipline that analyzes both the humanities and the natural sciences. It forms not only common ideological aspects, but also cultural and scientific ones as well. Science doesn`t contain within itself the criteria of the social significance of its results; it doesn`t engage in self-reflection. That is, its achievements can be applied both for the benefit and to the detriment. Thus, philosophy is concerned with reflections on the consequences of the application of the science achievements. It should make the analysis subject the consideration of science in its anthropological dimension and be responsible to humanity.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

The study of psychology reveals what is responsible for making us human, but is inherently limited because it cannot be altered, simply understood.

With the study of social science, we can use what we know about psychology to create an ideal basis for civilization, which is actually on the right track for the first time in history thanks to technology on its way to democratizing humanity.
UconBit

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

If Sheldon is to be believed then it's Theoretical Physics. LOL
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: