Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PCs, laptops, accessoires & way more - Up to 50% discount!  (Read 1147 times)
Amanda (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 07:10:51 PM

Having my own sneaky ways, I'm able to sell almost* every part sold on http://www.zercom.nl/. The site is in my own language (Dutch), but it shouldn't be too hard to navigate. You can always use Google translate if you can't find something.
I know some people will wonder if they're obtained legit. Well, yes they are. I can obtain these parts since I work for Zercom, however I know a way to get a special discount which I'm not supposed to get, which is why I can get them much cheaper.

There's no risk for you since they're all obtained legally, the only thing that can happen is that I get caught and they fix the method I'm using and I might get in problems with my work. I will make sure that won't ever affect you.

Links:
General: http://www.zercom.nl
Computer components: http://www.zercom.nl/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=52
Audio & Video: http://www.zercom.nl/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=25
Gaming: http://www.zercom.nl/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=184
Computers & Laptops: http://www.zercom.nl/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=43 (I can't promise that every one of them will be in stock. Lots of computers aren't assembled by us yet till they're ordered, so I most likely can't get those.

Prices
Prices are calculated with the current Mtgox prices.
I can get you up to 50% discounts from the price on the site, but I can't do this for every kind of material. For example, I can get most small accessoires for 50% discount, but for a full rig it'll most likely be closer to 30%.
Want an exact quote? PM me the links of the items you want and I'll send you a quote ASAP.
Shipping costs are for the customer, if the costs are really high I don't mind helping you out on it a bit, but I will NOT pay the full amount. You will be able to track the shipment, I will fully refund you if for any reason the shipment doesn't arrive.

Delivery Time:
Assuming the items are in stock, you should receive small shipments within a week. I'm not sure about bigger shipments but it shouldn't be much of a difference.
Small orders (<5btc) will be send in batches, so it might take a few days longer till I have enough orders to send at once

The first 5 buyer with an order above 10BTC will receive an item of choice from the site under €10 for free
*Some parts that don't get sold often won't be in stock, and it will be very hard for me to order without anyone noticing.

Amanda

1Ea1oNDVmTUd657ncDPX69XYzVHJdTjgzL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amanda (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 08:07:00 PM

There's no risk for you since they're all obtained legally, the only thing that can happen is that I get caught and they fix the method I'm using and I might get in problems with my work. I will make sure that won't ever affect you.

If anyone is stupid enough to send even 1 single cent to this blatant and obvious 15 year old script kiddy &  scamming "l33t hacker/carder" I will slap you hard.

I'm not sure why you keep responding on all my topics and sending me PMS, but I do realize you don't like me. I've already told you I'm not selling or buying from you like you asked several times because you've raged against me quite a few times. Why you would call me either 15 years old, a script kiddy, scammer or hacker is beyond my understanding, but I would appreciate it if you would stop bothering me before I report you for harassment. I never did anything wrong to you and I'm not a scammer.

Amanda (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:16:35 PM

I don't see what I do as a scam. People who work at Zercom get a special code for employer-discounts. I obviously know that code, and I also know a code that was made for testing purposes long ago. I use those for big discounts and sell the goods. You might see it as scamming but I do not.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:31:13 PM

Kid, between the request to buy bitcoin with paypal and now this you can only be one of the 2 following things:

SCAMMER

OR A

SCAMMER
Amanda (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:44:08 PM

Not sure why you're acting like this. Please give me one serious reason or evidence that Im a scammer.

bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:47:34 PM

Not sure why you're acting like this. Please give me one serious reason or evidence that Im a scammer.

I suggest that you report him to a moderator for defamation. That ought to teach him.
REF

Activity: 529

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:52:25 PM

I don't see what I do as a scam. People who work at Zercom get a special code for employer-discounts. I obviously know that code, and I also know a code that was made for testing purposes long ago. I use those for big discounts and sell the goods. You might see it as scamming but I do not.

so your stealing from the company you work for by using an old discount code which for whatever reason was accidentally never deactivated. even if you arent are scamming anyone on the forums your a thief and stealing from zercom. you should report the testing code and have it deactivated.
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:57:32 PM

so your stealing from the company you work for by using an old discount code which for whatever reason was accidentally never deactivated. even if you arent are scamming anyone on the forums your a thief and stealing from zercom. you should report the testing code and have it deactivated.

Who cares ? They are not paying me enough anyway Grin so they deserve it.
Amanda (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:00:34 PM

I suggest that you report him to a moderator for defamation. That ought to teach him.

Ive sent a report, thanks.
Also, yes REF I agree Im not being nice to my company, but thats my own choice and my own risk and I dont see why it matters to you.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2011, 11:04:49 PM

Ive sent a report, thanks.
Also, yes REF I agree Im not being nice to my company, but thats my own choice and my own risk and I dont see why it matters to you.

Amanda, I have not heard back from you about our pending sale. I have all the products in the box ready to be picked up. Its good I saw this thread because I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ship it so it gets to you faster.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:08:07 PM

Who cares ? They are not paying me enough anyway Grin so they deserve it.

I think that after he finishes scamming them they will not pay him at all...
Amanda (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:08:30 PM

Oh, I must've missed the last pm in the loads I have in my inbox, good that you notified me here. Im currently waiting for a response to my topic to buy the BTC for it, if I dont have any replies for it tomorrow after work Ill try to buy it through an exchange site. Sorry for the hold!

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2011, 11:42:22 PM

Oh, I must've missed the last pm in the loads I have in my inbox, good that you notified me here. Im currently waiting for a response to my topic to buy the BTC for it, if I dont have any replies for it tomorrow after work Ill try to buy it through an exchange site. Sorry for the hold!

No problem- You dont need to pay in btc, Ill take any form of payment including paypal. I wanna get it out in the morning so please  have it sorted by tonight.

Thanks!!

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Amanda (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 02:20:33 PM

Bumping.

(Also, Yankee, you have the BTC as soon as the transaction is confirmed)

SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:03:49 PM

Looking for a 2tb hdd, and couldn't load your site, whats the best you can do?
Amanda (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:12:10 PM

Any chance on a little more info on what you want? There's a wide array of 2tb HDDs in a broad price range. But to give you a random example of a decent one: what about http://www.zercom.nl/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=112552 ? (Ill copy the specs down here in case you still can't open the site. What error are you getting?)

Data-uitwisseling
Overdrachtssnelheid: 3Mbit/s
Schijf
Drive, omvang buffer: 32MB
Harde schijf, omvang: 3.5"
Harde schijf-interface: Serial ATA
Opslagcapaciteit harde schijf: 2000GB
Technische details
Intern:
Kleur van het product: Black
Rotatiesnelheid: 7200RPM
Stroomvoorziening via USB:

SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:20:43 PM

Any chance on a little more info on what you want? There's a wide array of 2tb HDDs in a broad price range. But to give you a random example of a decent one: what about http://www.zercom.nl/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=112552 ? (Ill copy the specs down here in case you still can't open the site. What error are you getting?)

Data-uitwisseling
Schijf
Technische details
Intern:

I can open it, it's just google translates not working Tongue

Whats the cheapest you can get? I only need it for storage. Smiley
Amanda (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2011, 03:25:02 PM

Data-uitwisseling
Schijf
Technische details
Intern:

I can open it, it's just google translates not working Tongue

Whats the cheapest you can get? I only need it for storage. Smiley

Well, the cheapest is http://www.zercom.nl/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=119650

Certificaten
Certificering: RoHS
Data-uitwisseling
Overdrachtssnelheid: 6Mbit/s
Eisen aan de omgeving
Schok (buiten gebruik): 250G
Schokbestendigheid: 30G
Temperatuur bij opslag: 0-40°C
Temperatuur, in bedrijf: 0-60°C
Energie
Opstartstroom: 1.75A
Power consumption (idle): 2.5W
Power consumption (read): 4.5W
Power consumption (write): 4.5W
Stroomverbruik (in standby): 0.7W
Gewicht en omvang
Breedte: 101.6mm
Diepte: 147mm
Gewicht: 640g
Hoogte: 25.4mm
Schijf
Drive, omvang buffer: 64MB
Harde schijf-interface: Serial ATA III
IntelliPower:
Technische details
Intern:
Rotatiesnelheid: VariableRPM

It's €149 so $205, I should be able to get it for about 100€ so 41 BTC. I add 5BTC so that I got some profit for myself too, so that would be 46BTC.

Amanda

LordGreynick

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 10:14:47 PM

Anyone here bought from Amanda? I'm looking at purchasing a lot of 5970s and would like some references.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: